The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Although I am a fan of Wheeler Walker Jr. Need to burn 1 with that guy!

I want to get so baked with redman method man and the crew from cypress hill has always been a dream of mine growing up . Loved those educated jokesters .

Yea we got there and stayed only for Aaron lewis. We left before Brantley Gilbert. We are rockers man. I'm country as country can get lol but I hate country music. I like staind that's why we went. I'm stuck in 90s grunge. Stone temple pilots Bush nirvana Pearl Jam these are a few of my favorites and audioslave

All have some great vibes man .

How was it I saw default in barrie Ontario Canada one year was pretty dope sound just as good in person as record .

Well whatever the mystery strain is I have in my tent. I believe it to be laconfidential. It's growing great. Seeds just showed up? I see no Hermies in the tent. None on the plant. I can't find out what happened? But interesting because it's growing great I'm curious to see what these are.... strange to not find any Hermies or seeds and just see 2 randomly growing
c40fd730a48466bed257936bfcf19235.jpg

e3ce62ab6b72c30ba4649b9116c5270f.jpg
39bdb0b6c4de9796560bc384e7439146.jpg
day 34. Pino is rocking away. Idk if y'all remember 2 weeks ago she had a p deficiency. I've been feeding her lesser amounts. But every watering. Being that she's so root bound I think she really requires some nutes. Looks a lot healthier. Pino the gorilla bomb will be the yielder of the bunch I believe. However I'm going to take this plant early. Pre amber trichs. Call me crazy but the taste and smell of this plant is so much better at day 66 than 86. It develops a harsh choke smoke after day 75 and at 66 it's so sweet sticky and smelly that I've decided to take it early. The most I've ever liked this strain was when it's harvested 3 weeks early. It foxtails for 2 weeks before gaining any amber trichs. I really think 65-70 is where you want to be with this strain when they are just clouding up. At least that's my experience with gorilla bomb. This is the last of the bunch. I'm not s fan of the way it stretches. Definitely a great scrog plant though. And taste and smell is second to none it smells just like a cedar hedge dipped in some type of sweet berry. Has a very cedar, sweet weed, ammonia flavor. If that makes sense without sounding gross lol but I have too many strains to try and review to stay focused on one aspect of a plant. Despite it being one of my favorites to smoke it is not one of my favorites to cultivate and as a home cultivation enthusiast I have to seek better genetics. I want a solid line of rooster seeds in the future. So far the mob from Th is the only definite I have for future crosses. It is my favorite by far. You'll see why at harvest time

Random seeds with no sources of pollen? Does that mean that they are infertile like unfertilized chicken eggs? Not to get too personal I mean :).

Tent looks great, almost like fake plastic flowers they're so uniform! Well, except for the sunflowers in the back.

So if Gorilla Bomb needs to get harvested early, what does that mean for the the GB crosses? Same timetable? I'm askin' for a friend ;)

Random seeds with no sources of pollen? Does that mean that they are infertile like unfertilized chicken eggs? Not to get too personal I mean :).

Tent looks great, almost like fake plastic flowers they're so uniform! Well, except for the sunflowers in the back.

So if Gorilla Bomb needs to get harvested early, what does that mean for the the GB crosses? Same timetable? I'm askin' for a friend ;)

We'll find out together. Lol I've been sitting on them for a while and just popped this nuke 5 months ago. First flowering uranium device right here folks. Its killing it though. Looks special stay tuned

Nice I have some of those beans... not sure if it's #1 or #2. They say a short flower period, thinking of maybe using these outside, due to the short fall we have here.

I recommend it. I didn't grow any outdoors last year and I should have. I could chop these at 50-55 days no problem and not be disappointed. Very fast. I like to let them get to 65. Again I discontinued this strain though because I had too many things berry and the mother of berries outgrows it like crazy. They both do really similar with the blueberry background in them. All things blueberry grow great

So does one contribute a hermie issue to spraying azamax, sm90, de, and nuke em from flying skull? Or do they contribute it to the new nuke cross as most of the seeds I see growing are the corner of the nuke. With most being in that corner...... frustrations
Never had a germ from spraying azamax or sm90, could cause it at extreme consitrations and repeated over use but usually its from genetics , that is as long as u don't have light leaks in the corner. I'd blame that one plant

Back
Top Bottom