Thanks Boo. Don't really have much going on here at the moment. I got a Goo that I flipped and that's about it.

Haha, very good!

You're so Qute when you get worked up. :kisstwo:
One things for sure, humor can be therapeutic, just like acupuncture! :laughtwo:

(Wait. I think I messed up.)

:ciao: High MrS! :love:
Hiya Boo! How ya been? Congratulations on your win for Photo of the Month! I meant to stop by earlier and mention it but one thing led to another. I'm so sorry. It was a sweet image, so to speak. Well done!

Enjoy the rewards!

Hiya Boo! How ya been? Congratulations on your win for Photo of the Month! I meant to stop by earlier and mention it but one thing led to another. I'm so sorry. It was a sweet image, so to speak. Well done!

Enjoy the rewards!
I’m doing well. How are You? Thanks much for the congrats. I’m seriously still surprised but super stoked that I won. :cheesygrinsmiley: Don’t be sorry about anything - you are busy doing that job you love so much. :love: And I’ve been enjoying the sweetness of that image for weeks (and so are the brewery guys...lol!). I have a lot of those prizes already so I am paying it forward as best as I can... :high-five: I‘m excited about the 420 swag and the Dope Seeds, and the perfect pipe and, and, and... :cheesygrinsmiley:

How are your Goo Goo Dolls?

I’m doing well. How are You? Thanks much for the congrats. I’m seriously still surprised but super stoked that I won. :cheesygrinsmiley: Don’t be sorry about anything - you are busy doing that job you love so much. :love: And I’ve been enjoying the sweetness of that image for weeks (and so are the brewery guys...lol!). I have a lot of those prizes already so I am paying it forward as best as I can... :high-five: I‘m excited about the 420 swag and the Dope Seeds, and the perfect pipe and, and, and... :cheesygrinsmiley:

How are your Goo Goo Dolls?
I'm OK! I'm not surprised you won. It was only a matter of time. That was always my favorite contest. I was disappointed the staff didn't choose the PhOTY winner. They vote each month for the monthly winners and yet the yearly one went to the community. Anyhow, it's nice that you won!

The Goo Goo Doll is doing well...now. I've been struggling the last couple of weeks trying to determine what was causing her lack of perkiness. I'm sure she's filled up this 5gal pot with her roots. I was just not giving enough water. It's been taking a gallon a day for the last while and she's starting to get where I want her to be. Eating up 6g roughly of MC too. The highest I have gone in a while.

Have a great night Boo.

Nice looking clone. So, when you clip when the mother is in flower, do you adjust the lights or should I say, do you do light manipulation like 18/6 so the clone goes back into veg, or how does that work?

Back
Top Bottom