Hi HH! I'm not sure which emoji it was, since it's been a few days that you posted the message. Nonetheless, having you think of me means so much, and I thank you for that. :love:

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones. Not a day goes by that I don't think of everyone here, so thanks for checking in. Merry Christmas everyone, from heart to yours.
I'm pretty sure she meant the "hug" emoji MrS. I can see why that might have confused you. 😁

Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend! :ciao:

I see you have your Christmas sweater on!
1702930747134.png

I hope the year has been treating you better than you've been treating us folks at your old club. :ciao:

I'm pretty sure she meant the "hug" emoji MrS. I can see why that might have confused you. 😁

Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend! :ciao:
Oh my, nobody hugs me. That threw me off. No sense in making fun of my stupidity though. I would never make fun of your seven toes or research department.
All the best for a wonderful holiday season. I hope you get those new socks this year to keep the other toes warm.
I see you have your Christmas sweater on!
1702930747134.png

I hope the year has been treating you better than you've been treating us folks at your old club. :ciao:
Memories. I wish I had them every once in a while. Getting old does that to a guy, but why am I telling you this? That's a Boo special!
Best of the season to you and yours Mr S!
Thanks Otter. Sometimes I wish you would razz me, so I had something stupid to say to you too! Best wishes to you and yours!

Happy Holidaze MrSauga!🎄

Hiya Shed! Happy New Year! I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy 2024.

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for keeping this journal active. You all mean the world to me, especially GDB. If it wasn't for you, I'd have nothing to laugh at. Thanks for putting up with me.

Best wishes everyone! :love:

Hiya Shed! Happy New Year! I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy 2024.

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for keeping this journal active. You all mean the world to me, especially GDB. If it wasn't for you, I'd have nothing to laugh at. Thanks for putting up with me.

Best wishes everyone! :love:
For some reason I don't think that was a compliment. 🤔

Happy New Year MrSauga! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom