That's some nice looking weed MrS! :)
Thanks GDB. Have a great week!
So great to see you swing by! :D
Beautiful garden as always! :morenutes:
Hi Candy. Thank you, and it's great to pop in and see how everyone is doing. I hope you've been well.
Healthy looking girls Mr S!
I'm glad I stopped by. Stay stoneder.
I'm glad you did too, Fred. Nice to see you! :thanks:
Happy Thanksgiving, MrS! Your plants look great. Nice of you to stop by. We've missed you. :hug:
I've missed the lot of you guys and gals too! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Thank you!
Nah...not me. I didn't miss you one bit.
😢:hug::love:
Nice plantalones!!!
It sure is good to see you. I missed you at least one bit, but not much more than that. :love: :hug:
Yeah sure but the rest of us have to miss both of you.
That's just wrong. I don't think either of us missed you.
:love:
That was really difficult to write, even for a joke.

I hope everyone is doing great! Thank you all for the kind words. :love:

I heard he got busted for corporate espionage.

Hey wait a minute I guess your millwright work is how it went for me , never home . Hope your doing Great .
Hi West! I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Truth of the matter is, I've been a lot better since spending less time with GDB. That guy had me doing all kinds of weird things in his R&D department.
I hope all is well with you!
Seems like more than a minute to me! Though he was last seen on Saturday... :hmmmm:
For more than a minute!
Nice to see you. All is well with you and the clan I hope. Been enjoying the summer?
I heard he got busted for corporate espionage.
Oh, hi. Of all the people that make me laugh the most, you're probably the most despicable. But I can't stop feeling the love for you at the same time. It's a bitter sweet thing that leans mostly to the sweet side.
Nice to see you! I hope you've been doing well.

Of all the people that make me laugh the most, you're probably the most despicable. But I can't stop feeling the love for you at the same time. It's a bitter sweet thing that leans mostly to the sweet side.
I get that. I'll bet you're just a little grouchy because we woke you up.

Good to hear from you, man! :ciao:

Good to see you Mr.S.

Hope you and Mrs.S have been well. :love:
Great to see you too VG! All is well here on the homefront. I hope the same for you and yours. :hug:
Right back at ya Otter. Thanks for stopping in and saying hi. :ciao:
I get that. I'll bet you're just a little grouchy because we woke you up.

Good to hear from you, man! :ciao:
Lol, maybe so. On the bright side, I'm still waking up.
Couldn't have been much more or you might have had time to stop by my over-a-million-views journal and said
IKR! I caught it on CNN. Sorry I missed the big day.
All is well here and I drive my son back up to college tomorrow for his senior year. Crazy
Drive careful!
Been busy at work but mostly I miss pics of your deck.
Ha! It's in rough shape. Did some repairs on it, but only temporary. Have a Mason coming in to look at the chimney so couldn't fasten down the boards yet. Lots of projects on the go... like a million of them :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m so glad you popped in Mr. S! I’ve been thinking about you lately. Glad to hear all is well. 💗
So am I. Always good to see my friends, and GDB. I hope all is well with you and the family. :love:

I used this emoji today and it made me think of you! So you get your very own. :hug: I hope you and Mississauga are doing well. :love:
Hi HH! I'm not sure which emoji it was, since it's been a few days that you posted the message. Nonetheless, having you think of me means so much, and I thank you for that. :love:

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones. Not a day goes by that I don't think of everyone here, so thanks for checking in. Merry Christmas everyone, from heart to yours.

Back
Top Bottom