MrSauga…catching up after a bit of a dry spell here on 420 due to job demands, not a good balance. Looking forward to getting current. Cheers
Thanks for dropping by cr8! It never is a good balance, but life outside this magazine has to come first. Not too many updates here lately either so you haven't missed much.

Hey everybody!
Day 30 of 12/12. All on 5.5g's equiv of e=MC². Not much to report so straight to the pics.

The Sweet Zombie isn't really doing much in the frost department. Doesn't look like the buds I'm used to seeing. It's probably the stupidest plant I've grown, if plants were stupid.

:Rasta:

Nice looking bunch, MrS!

I wonder what the Zombie thinks of you as a grower? I'm almost certain her judgement is not as harsh. :ganjamon:

The Sweet Zombie isn't really doing much in the frost department. Doesn't look like the buds I'm used to seeing. It's probably the stupidest plant I've grown, if plants were stupid.

definitely gonna be the hardest hitting then

yeah, they are like that.

I like your stupid plant.
:ciao:
I think the sky looks blue. How 'bout you? Thanks dahlings! :love:
Nice looking bunch, MrS!

I wonder what the Zombie thinks of you as a grower? I'm almost certain her judgement is not as harsh. :ganjamon:
I run a tight tent my friend. No time to dance with the girls.
definitely gonna be the hardest hitting then

yeah, they are like that.
Good to know! I'll let you know if it doesn't :).

Also let us know if it smells like weed.

i told a clerk at a dispensary that his stuff reminded a lot of weed once. then asked if he could get his hands on any... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey everybody!
Day 44 of 12/12, and during the last week the house started to really stink. IMO this is a good thing. My wife begs to differ; she says it smells like weed.
So, on with the pics.

THE GOOD

THE BETTER

THE UGLY

THE GROUP One of these things doesn't belong.

I had to get a new laptop not long ago, and the graphics adapter is not nearly as good as my old. Sorry if the pics are blown out or dark.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom