Such beautiful foliage man! Goals!

have that look that it's time
Uhhh...may I ask for more details? I do not know that look. My wife would agree with that statement.
The Zombie reminds me of a Menorah... or not.
Yup! Nail on the head. Haaa haaa

Everything looks fantastic Mr.S!

I’ll just ignore the Menorah in the background.
Thanks N4, and will do!!
Uhhh...may I ask for more details? I do not know that look. My wife would agree with that statement.
A lot of the new growth hadn't reached the canopy up until recently. The fan leaves have really started to enlarge and growth is happening quite fast now. Both plants are at the same height, and although there's no real science to it I do believe that when the growth starts to explode then it transitions into flower as a stronger healthier plant.

Beautiful garden Mr.S! Even the weirdo zombie. :green_heart:She looks like some other type of plant but I can’t think of the name of it at the moment :hmmmm: :bong:

Nice looking plants, sir. :ciao:

(Embrace the Zombie)

I think your plants look good but I can't focus on anything but baby in the corner! Will wonders never cease? :thumb:
She looks like some other type of plant but I can’t think of the name of it at the moment
Ocotillo?
01988957.jpg

ocotillo-in-desert.jpg

fouquieria-splendens-cropped_4.jpg

Beautiful garden Mr.S! Even the weirdo zombie. :green_heart:She looks like some other type of plant but I can’t think of the name of it at the moment :hmmmm: :bong:
Thanks Candy. Let me know when you think of it, lol.
"Nobody puts baby in a corner" - Patrick Swayze

Looks like @MrSauga didn't get that memo :rofl:
Haha, I did not! Just watched that movie again on the weekend. Wife got to choose this time. I'm thinking Anne of Green Gables for my next choice. That will show her.

Nice looking plants, sir. :ciao:

(Embrace the Zombie)
Lol, OK I'll embrace it tonight. Thanks for stopping by... sir!
Will Wonders
FTFY

I am especially interested in the Hawaii Maui Waui as I am growing it right now as a mother/donor. I hope to take cuttings in March. My plant's structure looks exactly like yours albeit younger. It popped New Year's day. I have four spots waiting in a flood and drain ready to go.

I am especially interested in the Hawaii Maui Waui as I am growing it right now as a mother/donor. I hope to take cuttings in March. My plant's structure looks exactly like yours albeit younger. It popped New Year's day. I have four spots waiting in a flood and drain ready to go.
She's just starting to throw out pistils. I'll have some pics up for tonight.
Welcome to my dust covered journal.
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw her…..and it was also my goal for the GSC tent grow but that didn’t quite work out! :laughtwo:
Hi Boo! It's just a funny plant. I'm glad u guys talked me into keeping it. Has some great looking bud structure and she'll fatten up nicely. I hope you're doing well.

Hey everybody!
Day 16 of 12/12 and things are running smoothly. We are feeding the equivalent of 5.5g/gal of MC and they couldn't be happier.
The Sweet Zombie, on the other hand, will never be happy. She sure knows what producing spears is all about though. This ones been flowering for 52 days. :hmmmm:

Both the Sativicas are doing well and have really stretched quite a bit. Probably going to be a pain in the ass to trim. Anyhoot, here's some pics.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope everyone is doing well.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom