Highya handsome. :hug:

They all look mahvelous!
Nice spears on the Zombie.
Hiya precious! Thanks much! :kisstwo: :hug:
It's so nice to see your plants again, and that Zombie is sweet! Shirley, it's an autoflower.

:hmmmm:
And you forgot kasha Monday!
Andy's yelling for kamikaze martyrs!
All you freaking Kafka modellers!
Anthropologists yearn for karmic meanderings!
Are you fucking kidding me! Thank you!!

Heya Mr.S!

Looking good over here buds a plenty and everyone has a lovely colour of green!

Be careful working around that Zombie someone’s gonna lose an eye on all those spears!

Always a pleasure to get a peak at your beautiful garden and holy wow those are some sweet spears on the Zombie! :peace::love::Namaste:

Heya Mr.S!

Looking good over here buds a plenty and everyone has a lovely colour of green!

Be careful working around that Zombie someone’s gonna lose an eye on all those spears!
I'm good. I removed the inside zipper from the tent so if I get poked I'll fall right out. Thanks N!
Always a pleasure to get a peak at your beautiful garden and holy wow those are some sweet spears on the Zombie! :peace::love::Namaste:
Hiya Candy! Always nice to have the 420 girls drop by. Thanks so much! Have a great week. :love:

I'll have the mullagatawney please
Beyond the Seinfeld reference, I had to look that up:

What is mulligatawny soup made of?
Have you ever had mulligatawny? Best soup ever! It's basically a curry soup, most often made with chicken, vegetables, apples, and rice. Not only is it absolutely delicious, it's the perfect example of how one culture acquires food from another and adapts it to their own taste.

Beyond the Seinfeld reference, I had to look that up:

What is mulligatawny soup made of?
Have you ever had mulligatawny? Best soup ever! It's basically a curry soup, most often made with chicken, vegetables, apples, and rice. Not only is it absolutely delicious, it's the perfect example of how one culture acquires food from another and adapts it to their own taste.
Now I need some!

Oh, such language I never would have expected over a bit of popcorn, even from someone like you!

Popcorn or no popcorn, as long as no one is serving up those disgusting Lays Ketchup chips that my friends from Windsor brought down to one of my 4th of July parties. Customs should add them to the list of prohibited items along with fruits and vegetables.

MrSauga, you grow some beautiful plants. The Blue Cindy is so pretty and the Zombie has some serious colas.

:welldone:

MrSauga, you grow some beautiful plants. The Blue Cindy is so pretty and the Zombie has some serious colas.

:welldone:
Thanks HG! I hope you had a great weekend.
High MrS. :love: Your plants are gorgeous as usual. But that Zombie, oh my! :drool:I’m so glad you kept her too! I haven’t been keeping up very well with journals lately - is she the same age as the others? She’ll be an easy trim when she finishes! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes, i heard that on CNN. It's always good to see you. People are going to talk if we show up at the same time.

They are all within a day of the oldest. But she was pushing pistils only, and she never really stretched when the lights flipped. The height stayed the same but the pistils filled in.

Hey everybody!
Day 45 above the ground and I'm happy with two thirds of my grow. The Sweet Zombie is nothing I've come across before. Looks like it wants to sleep all the time, but it also wants to flower. I may pull the plug on her, and throw an auto into the mix. The Blue Cindy and the Hawaii Maui Waui are doing as expected and I'm happy with the way they are turning out. The BC is just starting to get some growth in her now.

I switched up my nutes a bit. I'm still using the original MC, but added a new calmag line and some straight up N. I wasn't able to get hold of the Nature's Nectar which I like, so I found another product with the same concentration of 5%, called Azogen. I'll post some pics on the next update of the products and the differences it has made to my recipes.

Here's some pics to stop me typing.

:Rasta:
MrSauga…catching up after a bit of a dry spell here on 420 due to job demands, not a good balance. Looking forward to getting current. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom