The Toyes.

Well them too, but I know it from Sublime.

This ones cool too though....:ganjamon:

Anyways...Saugs is the one whos too high. You see what he did there...he distracted us from hacking on him.

I cant take credit for it.....

Its a song. Lets see who knows by who....
I wouldn't have guessed it. I was thinking Cheech and Chong the whole time.
Evening folks. Mr.Sauga nice project you have going on. Have to keep an eye on you.;)
Haha, thanks MsBean! Good evening to you as well. Have a great weekend. :hug:
Anyways...Saugs is the one whos too high. You see what he did there...he distracted us from hacking on him.
lol, I think you're doing a pretty good job on your own. :thanks:

The wet/dry cycle is still somewhat of a mystery I think. Folks like Nunybiz water every day in LOS and grow some of the finest bud I've seen. It's still a matter of how much and how often but every day.
I water when my plants show me I waited long enough...not too droopy..then I wait another half a day. Im busy with stuff. I also heft the pots but let the plants be the decider. Little autos in big pots take another touch but those tap roots happen fast.

I water when my plants show me I waited long enough...not too droopy..then I wait another half a day. Im busy with stuff. I also heft the pots but let the plants be the decider. Little autos in big pots take another touch but those tap roots happen fast.
That's what I'm saying. Things happen so fast we have to pay attention to changes and go with the flow.

Hiya mr s! Nice squirties you got there, I’ll be keeping an eye on you here. An auto watering system could make life so much easier.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL job with candyland, I wouldn’t mind playing that game all day!

Maybe I missed it, but how much volume will you flow in 1 minute and how do you adjust the flow rate?
The flow rate is adjusted by the inserts you place inside the manifold(bubbler). The inserts range in flow rates of 2, 6, 10, or 20 GPH. The problem is they never tell you which color is for which flow rate. Obviously the bigger the hole the higher the rate.
Right now I am using the 20 GPH one, so about 42oz/min. I say I am using, but it's not in use yet. The plants are too young still.

The flow rate is adjusted by the inserts you place inside the manifold(bubbler). The inserts range in flow rates of 2, 6, 10, or 20 GPH. The problem is they never tell you which color is for which flow rate. Obviously the bigger the hole the higher the rate.
Right now I am using the 20 GPH one, so about 42oz/min. I say I am using, but it's not in use yet. The plants are too young still.
This seems like it may be a fantastic way to grow autos... never have to worry about slowing em down by letting them dry out too much... and you start them in their final pots

This seems like it may be a fantastic way to grow autos... never have to worry about slowing em down by letting them dry out too much... and you start them in their final pots
That's a good possibility. Before you try it on your plants, maybe we should get GDB to try it first. He's been lonely and lost lately trying to find a way to fit in here.

That's a good possibility. Before you try it on your plants, maybe we should get GDB to try it first. He's been lonely and lost lately trying to find a way to fit in here.
On the advice of my attorney, I must remain silent. :straightface:

That really sucks. If I can't laugh with you I might as well take a shower and laugh at myself. Thanks.
Pics!

Let's all have a laugh. :rofl:

The reason I was wondering is because I’m installing a drip system in my garden. They make all sorts of dripper/emitters from fixed to adjustable. Most of them are color coded as to flow rate. The also have some shaped like lady bugs and frogs if you want to put some bling in your garden. 20 GPH is a lot of flow but I guess if you’re only running it for 1 minute you need that much volume. How many drippers/emitters are installed in the manifold? Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the underside of the lid where the manifold and emitters are?

GDB won’t try it. He’s more likely to invent a GDBirrigation system.. which I would guess to be a series of bendy straws taped to his faucet.

Back
Top Bottom