Well tbh, if I was to compare Dutchie's auto system to my hand watering I don't think there is anything for me to worry about, as far as a wet/dry cycle goes. I have not seen anything that would suggest that his yields, or product would be better by running a wet/dry cycle.

Nope. I'll have to use my own judgement on whether it's better or worse. I know what my grows are like, so if I get a bunch of deficiencies or issues that I don't understand then I'll stop and go back to the basics.

What's a GDB?
The wet/dry cycle is still somewhat of a mystery I think. Folks like Nunybiz water every day in LOS and grow some of the finest bud I've seen. It's still a matter of how much and how often but every day.

Hey everybody!
Been nursing this Pinkman Goo clone for a while. She's had quite a journey from the time she was stripped from her mother. Lights an inch over her head, pots that made her toes curl up, and a bastard of an owner that kept putting her under all kinds of stressful environments. She battled some PM too, but this weekend she should be ready for the prom!

:Rasta:
Nice work with her! I have to say, we've been really enjoying our Pinkman Goo lately. She's got a nice blend of her parents flavor and a fine stone!

So we can stop recommending it?
I dunno. I've always run a wet/dry cycle. My guess is it worked for one person, so naturally it has to be true.
I'll know more within a few weeks of them with the new system.
Ah yes, that post I seen. I was confused with the GDB part.
She's looking lovely Mr S!
I'll be very interested in what you think of her when all grown dried and cured, I know
Hi Stunger, this is a clone, so I have smoked and tasted her in the past. Tasted and smelled like weed. Smoke reports are not one of my stronger traits :).

Man your plants always look amazing! I love the photos.

Hope all is well.

Kudos!
Thanks Vex! All is well, ty. I hope things
are just as good on your side.
Uh oh. I need to talk to the marketing guy. :hmmmm:
Sure, blame the marketing group. I'm sure the have noses that run and feet that smell too.
The wet/dry cycle is still somewhat of a mystery I think. Folks like Nunybiz water every day in LOS and grow some of the finest bud I've seen. It's still a matter of how much and how often but every day.
Yes, so we'll try and debunk that theory this run.

Hey everybody!
I've been working on this little project for the last couple of days now. I finally got it turned on tonight for some testing, to get all the kinks out. It's a new autofeed system to take over my watering chores :). I've heard good and bad things about it so we'll see what happens.

And this pic is of the final hookups.

Enjoy your week everyone.
:Rasta:
What the absolute fuck?

Are you going to Frankenstein them?

It looks like the plant electroconvulsive therapy unit for the crazy ones.

(tho to be fair, I could always do with a quick jolt if you have room for one more...)

Hi guys. For what it's worth I never run a wet dry cycle. I water every day. Between 4 to 8 lt per barrel for the big ones and about 2 Lt for the 20Lt pots. My roots are at the bottom of a 220lt wine barrel come harvest. Just my 2 c. Evening Mr Sauga. Mr Otter.

It looks like the plant electroconvulsive therapy unit for the crazy ones.

(tho to be fair, I could always do with a quick jolt if you have room for one more...)
Haha, nothing like that at all my dear. I can see where you're coming from though!
Hi guys. For what it's worth I never run a wet dry cycle. I water every day. Between 4 to 8 lt per barrel for the big ones and about 2 Lt for the 20Lt pots. My roots are at the bottom of a 220lt wine barrel come harvest. Just my 2 c. Evening Mr Sauga. Mr Otter.
It's worth a lot Lerugged! Thanks for the wonderful information. :thanks:

Haha, I'm always high. Sometimes I get higher, and sometimes not so high. Maybe that will be added into my next one.
I smoke 2 joints in times of peace and 2 in times of war
I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints
and then I smoke 2 more.

I cant take credit for it.....

Its a song. Lets see who knows by who....

Back
Top Bottom