The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Jack Herer is also looking good and the group shot.
4493D0E9-61B2-4F91-AE65-020F37189213.jpeg
023B53E8-ABD7-48EF-8E3C-45FF0D63AB98.jpeg
4516761C-6107-4BA7-9E1B-56D3CBD68E0A.jpeg

Grow 3: 3 Bears OG is growing weirdly. It started growing upside down and I had to flip it over, so it’s behind the other 2. Hopefully she’ll straighten up now that I’ve tied her down (lightly).
EDEEE60C-1A04-4E5D-8DE9-0426B4BB7DDA.jpeg

Both Double Grape and Pink Panama #1 are about a week from being topped.
3BA94759-F938-42AA-85C5-90BE0439E0D2.jpeg

I keep seeing this chunk of Dark Devil I accidentally cut off and thinking it’s a spider.
2D007F90-B2A5-4120-855C-ED85175969B3.jpeg

Regarding 3 Bears, I was thinking her leaves reminded me a little bit of copperrein's Freakshow strain. Have you seen it DeeBoy? It looks like a fern. It's pretty cool.

Do you top based on age or on nodes?

Apparently there are lots of fake seeds out there. This video by Dark Horse Genetics (creator of the Bruce Banner strain) lays it out in this video. Lots of bad actors especially in Europe. Heads up growmies! I have wasted about $1k on bullshit seeds. Learning is HARD!

Regarding 3 Bears, I was thinking her leaves reminded me a little bit of copperrein's Freakshow strain. Have you seen it DeeBoy? It looks like a fern. It's pretty cool.

Do you top based on age or on nodes?
She does look a little freakshowy... Hopefully she'll grow into a real cannabis plant!
I go by the nodes. I'm going to quadline this run. Top at the 4th node and remove node 1 & 2 and tie em down. I didn't get the chance to train my flowering girls on the 2nd run and they are a little out of control for my comfort.

Tomorrow will be an active one in the garden. Run 2 will be getting their Geoflora Bloom. The 1st 3 plants of run 3 will be getting their 2nd feeding of Geoflora Veg and my 2 stragglers Pink Panama #2 and Toof Decay will be up-potted to their final 3 gallon grow bag and getting their 1st feeding of Veg. 3 Bears still looks like it could be a head of Romaine lettuce....
IMG_4054.JPG
up pot grow 3.jpg
IMG_4056.JPG
IMG_4058.JPG
IMG_4060.JPG

Grow 2 in the tent today: JH and HK are stacking buds nicely. DD is not budding the way I'd like. Looks like I'm going to have some pretty small buds. But, maybe they'll beef up in the next 2 weeks (I hope).
IMG_4062.JPG
IMG_4061.JPG
IMG_4063.JPG

Good morning DB :)

All looks lovely in the garden of DBdom.

I am seeing a few real purple tinged plants in here lately. They are exquisiI

Good morning DB :)

All looks lovely in the garden of DBdom.

I am seeing a few real purple tinged plants in here lately. They are exquisite:)
Thanks! I think I'll have purple in a lot of my plants because my wife freezes me all year round... My house is usually 66-68 degrees F (18 - 20 degrees Celsius) all year round. My plants think it's eternal spring in my house!

Thanks! I think I'll have purple in a lot of my plants because my wife freezes me all year round... My house is usually 66-68 degrees F (18 - 20 degrees Celsius) all year round. My plants think it's eternal spring in my house!
Sweet mother of god! That’s full winter temperatures here! I’d have Ugg boots, jumper and blanket at all times!

I am a true Queenslander. Anything under 25 degrees and I’m chilly.

Sweet mother of god! That’s full winter temperatures here! I’d have Ugg boots, jumper and blanket at all times!

I am a true Queenslander. Anything under 25 degrees and I’m chilly.
Yeah, I wear sweatshirts all summer.

Yeah, I wear sweatshirts all summer.

Is your wife going through menopause? I froze Felonious out of the house for about 10 years when I went through mine. Don't worry, this will end at some point. Now, I'm the one who is cold a lot of the time. I have flannel sheets and my duvet on my bed even though it's around 17C at night because I'm cold.

Is your wife going through menopause? I froze Felonious out of the house for about 10 years when I went through mine. Don't worry, this will end at some point. Now, I'm the one who is cold a lot of the time. I have flannel sheets and my duvet on my bed even though it's around 17C at night because I'm cold.
Hello Daisy-bird :)

I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages!

Sweat-Shirt (noun):

- a loose, heavy shirt, typically made of cotton, worn when exercising or as leisurewear

blue-sweatshirts-hoodie.jpg
If he comes in it, I’ll take one in every colour! Lollll

We call that type of jumper a hoodie.

We call it both here in Canada as you can get them without hoods, too.

I answered your other post in my Stoner's Random Thoughts thread. :battingeyelashes:

She’s actually one of a few people I’ve known who’s body temp is aLeah’s a degree lower than the average. I think that has something to do with it. She’s been like this since I’ve known her (15 years) and menopause has come and gone.

Back
Top Bottom