The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Hello @HashGirl i believe that's not the right one. That was Skittlez.

Here was my baby...

Screenshot_20210918-183752_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210918-183740_Gallery.jpg

Thank you for the kind words and mention ❤️
Whoa! Mine is starting to purple now.
3B9E4E6C-3841-45FC-BCFE-D44C15505D66.jpeg

In what medium are you growing and do you have a full picture of the DDA?
Growing in coco with 30% perlite. Using Geoflora. This a better shot. I’ll take a better one tomorrow. She’s about 30” tall.
26358F4B-0794-4EF5-A3B4-554D88E8947E.jpeg

Growing in coco with 30% perlite. Using Geoflora. This a better shot. I’ll take a better one tomorrow. She’s about 30” tall.
26358F4B-0794-4EF5-A3B4-554D88E8947E.jpeg
She will produce well!

Feed less nutes as you do have nute burn. This one you feed when hungry and not when full. For your medium I do not know how long geoflora stays in but my nutes can hold upto 4 days apart from feeding again. You can feed water in between. You can ph balance and check ec if you really want to but I didn't.

If you can open the plant up ever so slightly. Don't really go and bend now or try any training just open it up with some string and get more light in there.

What light do you have?

She will produce well!

Feed less nutes as you do have nute burn. This one you feed when hungry and not when full. For your medium I do not know how long geoflora stays in but my nutes can hold upto 4 days apart from feeding again. You can feed water in between. You can ph balance and check ec if you really want to but I didn't.

If you can open the plant up ever so slightly. Don't really go and bend now or try any training just open it up with some string and get more light in there.

What light do you have?
Geoflora is a top dress that’s given every 2 weeks. They just got their 2week application yesterday… She was very brittle early on. I snapped a main, but she healed when I taped her up. She was very light sensitive from the time she went under my 450w full spectrum Meanwell. I have the light dialed In now. I gently try to open her up and tuck leaves.

Geoflora is a top dress that’s given every 2 weeks. They just got their 2week application yesterday… She was very brittle early on. I snapped a main, but she healed when I taped her up. She was very light sensitive from the time she went under my 450w full spectrum Meanwell. I have the light dialed In now. I gently try to open her up and tuck leaves.
It's being really picky then. Mine loved the light and lots of it even some days full sun.

Usually autos don't bounce back from any damage. Yours looks like it will have ample space for big heads just keep doing what you doing just less nutes

It's being really picky then. Mine loved the light and lots of it even some days full sun.

Usually autos don't bounce back from any damage. Yours looks like it will have ample space for big heads just keep doing what you doing just less nutes
Thanks! She was problematic at first, but she seems okay now.

Thanks! She was problematic at first, but she seems okay now.
This season I have nothing but problematic autos lol. Only 2 survived and restarting the others. Hopefully I get my grow going now

Knocking on wood didn’t work. Only 3 of my beans for grow three have germinated and sprouted. Double Grape, 3 Bears OG and Pink Panama (which is supposed to be a fast grower, 60 days they say). Strawberry Nuggets didn’t germinate. I had 2 seeds and tried both. I want my 4… now I’m trying to germinate another Pink Panama and a free seed from Mephisto a cross between Samsquanch OG x Forum Stomper. If they both sprout, I’ll give the freebie away.
5E701311-8F61-498A-B516-6F8763E35A72.jpeg

Grow 2 update: This is day 73 for these 4. Today we highlight Dark Devil and Jack Herer. Dark Devil is 30” tall and has beautiful calyxes Turing purple. She’s getting sticky down the stems. She might need some support soon. Jackie Herer is so lush and green. I stared this grow using additional supplements to the @GeoFlora Nutrients and after I had a few problems with the proper light height, I dropped everything but the Geoflora. And it’s working great! It’s SO EASY! I ph to 5.8 (which is 5ml of ph down to 2 gallons of warm , well water consistently) . I water them once a day, they are currently taking approximately 1.5 - 2 liters daily. I also added a CO2 mushroom bag to see if it helps.
Dark Devil and her purple calyxes.
3DAF4234-444D-40AA-86FB-9E57A95F788B.jpeg
CE53F1FB-F6BC-429A-8508-6020322A6AF0.jpeg
CFB669B3-8CB7-4C15-BF26-3C798626CA7B.jpeg
A4B26D2B-83C6-4BEA-A501-950FBFAE7339.jpeg
CB1ADC14-C2F1-4565-8321-116291C4A8C2.jpeg

E23502E4-DC7A-460F-A939-73ABCAB71E45.jpeg

Next is lil Jackie Herer. She is 24” tall and bushy. I continue to open up the middle with some pruning and leaf tucking.
3FC7B08E-20CA-49C1-932B-73D0324394F8.jpeg
C70B7B65-87C9-4AD4-A2D4-8CFCD593A7D0.jpeg

Your DDA looks good. Did you top her?

The Jack Herer looks good, too. Is she an auto?

Your DDA looks good. Did you top her?

The Jack Herer looks good, too. Is she an auto?
I did top the DDA. I fimmed the JH. All my plants for the foreseeable future will be autos. I have lots of seeds and keep getting more as I learn what strains and breeders are best right now for autos.

Looks beautiful DB. For ages I thought Jack Herer was a person, not even joking. Then I noticed the name mentioned in more grow journals and realised it was a breed.

I swear I thought I saw a RIP Jack thread when I joined here.

Looks beautiful DB. For ages I thought Jack Herer was a person, not even joking. Then I noticed the name mentioned in more grow journals and realised it was a breed.

Jack Herer was a person before the cannabis strain with the same name. :battingeyelashes: He was an American cannabis rights activist and the author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes, a book.

Here's some more info about him:

Jack Herer

Hashgirl beat me to it….

Day 76 and WIFI OG auto does not seem to be an auto(thanks Cropking!! I won't be using them again for more than one reason...) . It started showing pre-flowers at the same time as my other 3 plants and I started them all on Geoflora Bloom. All the others are flowering, but this one just keeps getting bushier with the same level of pre-flowers. Opinions? I'm thinking I can put her by herself in my 2x2 with 12 on / 12 off or just put all of the pants on 12/12. But, I think I will be sacrificing yield on my autos to get this one going... Here she is now.

IMG_3842.JPG
IMG_3843.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3842.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

Based on this description, I suspect you're right, DeeBoy:

White Fire OG Autoflower Fast Version Strain (Technically an autoflower is already a fast version.)

Type: Sativa-dominant
Genetics Parents: White x Fire OG (Genetics for autos usually include an auto strain like LowRyder, i.e. White x Lowryder for example.)
Flowering Period: 9-10 weeks
Climate: Dry Warm Humid
Yield: Average-High
Flavors: Diesel Citrus Sweet Earthy
THC Level: 28%
CBD Level: Low
Height: Medium
Harvest Period: September to October (If it's an auto, why the late harvest?)
Growing Difficulty: Moderate

Based on this description, I suspect you're right, DeeBoy:

White Fire OG Autoflower Fast Version Strain (Technically an autoflower is already a fast version.)

Type: Sativa-dominant
Genetics Parents: White x Fire OG (Genetics for autos usually include an auto strain like LowRyder, i.e. White x Lowryder for example.)
Flowering Period: 9-10 weeks
Climate: Dry Warm Humid
Yield: Average-High
Flavors: Diesel Citrus Sweet Earthy
THC Level: 28%
CBD Level: Low
Height: Medium
Harvest Period: September to October (If it's an auto, why the late harvest?)
Growing Difficulty: Moderate
Was that on their site?

Back
Top Bottom