The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Today’s canopy and undercarriage. They are getting Geoflora Bloom and well water ph 5.8 nothing else. I started out using too many products. I need to test them one at a time from now on So I know what works.
9FEBF03C-0D31-41D3-B65C-F5A9B3EEEF2A.jpeg
A00B2C02-D9BE-49CD-962B-07EBCA28788A.jpeg

Wow! That front left plant has massive leaves. Which one is it?

Looks great DB. I need to start thinking about writing you a hooray song. We might even put it to music! You on the guitar, HG on the keyboard, me on vocals and maybe a little recorder solo..

Looks great DB. I need to start thinking about writing you a hooray song. We might even put it to music! You on the guitar, HG on the keyboard, me on vocals and maybe a little recorder solo..
Maybe you can write it about Canna Claus is coming to town… Tomorrow I give out samples to my brothers and nephew. And I’m making a big batch of my special cookies with all the weed I had left over that I didn’t grow myself. I promised cookies to a favorite customer who is moving to Florida.
My wife sampled the Northern Lights last night before bed and she said it knocked her out and she slept like a rock, so job done there! That was my job, helping her sleep. She has major PTSD. She was witness to a mass shooting in her apartment complex in 2008. Nightmares can be bad & even sleepwalking. We’re going to find a consistent strain and grow it on repeat.

Maybe you can write it about Canna Claus is coming to town… Tomorrow I give out samples to my brothers and nephew. And I’m making a big batch of my special cookies with all the weed I had left over that I didn’t grow myself. I promised cookies to a favorite customer who is moving to Florida.
My wife sampled the Northern Lights last night before bed and she said it knocked her out and she slept like a rock, so job done there! That was my job, helping her sleep. She has major PTSD. She was witness to a mass shooting in her apartment complex in 2008. Nightmares can be bad & even sleepwalking. We’re going to find a consistent strain and grow it on repeat.
I keep all my trim for a brownie baking friend. And it’s good trim coz you know how the longer the manicure the more generous your trim pile becomes coz you get to the stage where you can’t be fucked trimming the smaller buds, so to the trim pile it goes, well she gave me brownies to give to my son and they knocked him lolllll.

I have a layer of PTSD. Not to the degree of your wife of course. I had a difficult childhood, and a violent relationship (tbh I always tried to give as good as I got, we were that awful mix of poison and passion together) where I was beaten to the point of hospitalisation, I have visible scarring on my face I see every day when I look in the mirror as a reminder. I really thought he was going to kill me. While in my everyday life PTSD is manageable, I am still traumatised by nightmares. You can’t control where your subconscious goes when you sleep. I wake up so scared. To the point it can leave me feeling emotionally fragile for days. It’s awful.

Has she sought treatment because I have learned the more you fear and feed it, the bigger the post traumatic stress power becomes. Your fear feeds your brain, and your brain processes that as the thought food it needs.

Eg:-

Me : I feel a bit anxious and scared

Brain: oh you want anxious and scary?! Here‘s every awful moment of your life in high def and to get this to next level, I’m going to make you think you can’t breath, or get to a safe place, even tho you are both breathing and safe.

It is soooooo fucked lollllll

I keep all my trim for a brownie baking friend. And it’s good trim coz you know how the longer the manicure the more generous your trim pile becomes coz you get to the stage where you can’t be fucked trimming the smaller buds, so to the trim pile it goes, well she gave me brownies to give to my son and they knocked him lolllll.

I have a layer of PTSD. Not to the degree of your wife of course. I had a difficult childhood, and a violent relationship (tbh I always tried to give as good as I got, we were that awful mix of poison and passion together) where I was beaten to the point of hospitalisation, I have visible scarring on my face I see every day when I look in the mirror as a reminder. I really thought he was going to kill me. While in my everyday life PTSD is manageable, I am still traumatised by nightmares. You can’t control where your subconscious goes when you sleep. I wake up so scared. To the point it can leave me feeling emotionally fragile for days. It’s awful.

Has she sought treatment because I have learned the more you fear and feed it, the bigger the post traumatic stress power becomes. Your fear feeds your brain, and your brain processes that as the thought food it needs.

Eg:-

Me : I feel a bit anxious and scared

Brain: oh you want anxious and scary?! Here‘s every awful moment of your life in high def and to get this to next level, I’m going to make you think you can’t breath, or get to a safe place, even tho you are both breathing and safe.

It is soooooo fucked lollllll
My wife has been seeing a psychiatrist since right after the shooting. It’s hard to watch television sometimes, some of the violence is too accurate and she has a reaction much like you describe. And when there are so many shootings in the news all the time in this country, you have to avoid the news. Which has made life a little better.
On a brighter note , my crop passed the brother test! And I think Mango Smile will be grown on the next run. she’s too tall to fit in with the others. I have to choose another shorty….

My wife has been seeing a psychiatrist since right after the shooting. It’s hard to watch television sometimes, some of the violence is too accurate and she has a reaction much like you describe. And when there are so many shootings in the news all the time in this country, you have to avoid the news. Which has made life a little better.
On a brighter note , my crop passed the brother test! And I think Mango Smile will be grown on the next run. she’s too tall to fit in with the others. I have to choose another shorty….
I hate psychiatrists. They just want to trawl over every single dirty detail. And the “and how did that make you feel?” head tilt. Uggh.

Omg that happened to me not too long ago. A friend recommended the movie True Romance to me saying it was their all time favourite and omg that fight scene with the Arquette woman and I think it was the Tony Soprano actor. I was triggered as fuck. It was so terrible. In fact I think it took me 48 hours to get past it.

I am glad. I think the name Mango Smile is the best name ever for a plant :)

I hate psychiatrists. They just want to trawl over every single dirty detail. And the “and how did that make you feel?” head tilt. Uggh.

Omg that happened to me not too long ago. A friend recommended the movie True Romance to me saying it was their all time favourite and omg that fight scene with the Arquette woman and I think it was the Tony Soprano actor. I was triggered as fuck. It was so terrible. In fact I think it took me 48 hours to get past it.

I am glad. I think the name Mango Smile is the best name ever for a plant :)
I did love that movie, but I can see how it could be triggering. She seems to like her Dr. It’s the same one since 2008.

Okay, I super cropped WiFi OG. Her huge fan leaves were reaching straight up. Other than that same old stuff. All ladies got 3 pints of ph 5.8 well water on top of their Geoflora Bloom.
4C6E2869-F077-41F4-A55B-CC45ECEE2196.jpeg

Meanwhile grow #3 is popping! Into paper towels in the crappy veg tent. Mango Smile has been replaced by 3 Bears OG . Going with shorty ladies this run. Next run, we’ll go with the taller Mephisto Strains.
F7E58435-DD34-4EDD-8E91-00871B7AE3C9.jpeg
2CA4D373-0422-47C5-8F8A-9148BD5B1A10.jpeg
F35246F1-0302-40E0-9404-FD4C823B9003.jpeg
409C66B0-ACF0-4D31-BDFB-D7D812B18D38.jpeg
77105DE1-36ED-49E8-83B3-C01A458B5819.jpeg

I did love that movie, but I can see how it could be triggering. She seems to like her Dr. It’s the same one since 2008.
Different strokes for different folks. I’m super glad it works for her.

For me it kept me stuck, know what I mean?

Meanwhile grow #3 is popping! Into paper towels in the crappy veg tent. Mango Smile has been replaced by 3 Bears OG . Going with shorty ladies this run. Next run, we’ll go with the taller Mephisto Strains.
F7E58435-DD34-4EDD-8E91-00871B7AE3C9.jpeg
2CA4D373-0422-47C5-8F8A-9148BD5B1A10.jpeg
F35246F1-0302-40E0-9404-FD4C823B9003.jpeg
409C66B0-ACF0-4D31-BDFB-D7D812B18D38.jpeg
77105DE1-36ED-49E8-83B3-C01A458B5819.jpeg
I love your little containers :)

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Dearrrrrrr Deeeeeboooooyyyyy!!!

Happy Birthday to You!

Marijuana Cake.jpg

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Dearrrrrrr Deeeeeboooooyyyyy!!!

Happy Birthday to You!

Marijuana Cake.jpg
Thank you! I would LOVE that cake!

Grow 2 week 3 of flower: Here's the canopy. My shorted plant this run is taller than my tallest plant last run. Dark Devil (Morticia) is way ahead of everyone else, well slightly ahead of Hindu Kush (my desktop just told me Kush wasn't a word, ADD TO DICTIONARY)! Just a few pistils on WIFI & Jackie Herer.
IMG_3761.JPG
dd week 3 flower.jpg

Tomorrow is time for 2nd feeding of Geoflora Bloom for run # 2. Run 3 has started with all 4 seeds (3 Bears OG, Strawberry Nuggets, Double Grape & Pink Panama all from Mephisto Genetics) germinated (that makes me 12 for 12 knock on wood). Now waiting for them to sprout out of their solo cups.

If you're going to grow Dark Devils, you'll quickly learn that they really are the problem child and each one is different. Yours doesn't look too ugly yet but here's what the one that I topped looked like a week before harvest:

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg

On the other hand, @Dkmg01 grew a beauty and this is what his looked like:

Dkmg01's DDA.jpg's DDA.jpg

I'm hoping to get a good one like DK. With almost 50 seeds, I should get a couple of winners, I hope.
Hello @HashGirl i believe that's not the right one. That was Skittlez.

Here was my baby...

Screenshot_20210918-183752_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210918-183740_Gallery.jpg

Thank you for the kind words and mention ❤️

Back
Top Bottom