The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

WiFi is looking beautiful
79C10D4F-D445-4014-86D7-E9C99DFAF0A2.jpeg
B3C843FF-A56C-438C-8E17-E8614EA83656.jpeg

Hindu Kush is making leaf tacos from the light. Which is only at less than 25% power. Yeah, Imma put the 2 sicklies under the blurple light in the 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 tent. I really abused this one today… I’m all “This is how Mr. Canuck on YouTube does it”. CRACK!
A9C35AC1-26D1-434D-AABA-541A7C5AB07F.jpeg
D899E65A-DA26-4BCB-871A-8B7269F6F694.jpeg
32D41CCA-9910-4FD5-BEFF-C482AE13DCB5.jpeg
9224136F-D2AF-4851-891E-F14768D6A433.jpeg

You are right! But, I don’t have smellovision so, you’ll have to trust me on the dank part… I had to open the shop this morning, so didn’t have time for pics. But I’m off til Wednesday! I will take a pic of every leaf for you this weekend…. :passitleft: Yeah right…
What is this shop you speak of?

You are right! But, I don’t have smellovision so, you’ll have to trust me on the dank part… I had to open the shop this morning, so didn’t have time for pics. But I’m off til Wednesday! I will take a pic of every leaf for you this weekend…. :passitleft: Yeah right…
What is this shop you speak of?
My business. I sell supplies to sign and print companies. We’re in our 21st year.

What the hell is that?!

Im musical too. I can play the recorder, and when I say play I mean one song. The Grand Old Duke of York to be exact. Oh and I can do a bit of Mary had a little lamb too :)

What the hell is that?!

Im musical too. I can play the recorder, and when I say play I mean one song. The Grand Old Duke of York to be exact. Oh and I can do a bit of Mary had a little lamb too :)
That is a Roland VG2-64 printer/cutter. Ever see buses and trucks with full color graphics wrapped all over it? That’s one o f the things it does. They are fun to play with. I’m not trying to sell anything here, just trying to explain what I do oh great 420 overlords….. I’ve been finger picking guitar for about 23 years. It’s why I love a nice daytime sativa. Some of them bring out some music from out of the ether.

Okay! Week 1 of flower. Geoflora Bloom really brings the manure scent into the tent! Today everyone got 8oz of Recharge and water ph to 5.8. I can see where growing 4 different auto strains can be problematic. 2 of my plants are stellar and 2 are struggling. I didn’t help matters by snapping a branch on Hindu Kush after successfully super cropping the tallest bit of her. She is sensitive to the light, as is the Dark Devil. I’m considering putting the sickly plants in their own tent, but I’ll need another light. Learning is painful! Dark Devil: problem child one.
59A93C2E-884B-443D-9FCC-7525D3F837CC.jpeg
32837AED-E549-4572-9633-8A2F36E9823A.jpeg

If you're going to grow Dark Devils, you'll quickly learn that they really are the problem child and each one is different. Yours doesn't look too ugly yet but here's what the one that I topped looked like a week before harvest:

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg

On the other hand, @Dkmg01 grew a beauty and this is what his looked like:

Dkmg01's DDA.jpg

I'm hoping to get a good one like DK. With almost 50 seeds, I should get a couple of winners, I hope.

If you're going to grow Dark Devils, you'll quickly learn that they really are the problem child and each one is different. Yours doesn't look too ugly yet but here's what the one that I topped looked like a week before harvest:

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg

On the other hand, @Dkmg01 grew a beauty and this is what his looked like:

Dkmg01's DDA.jpg's DDA.jpg

I'm hoping to get a good one like DK. With almost 50 seeds, I should get a couple of winners, I hope.
I have 3 seeds left. Not sure when I’ll get back to it, unless the smoke is really good. Next run is all Mephisto Genetics autos. Next weekend they go into paper towels.

That is a Roland VG2-64 printer/cutter. Ever see buses and trucks with full color graphics wrapped all over it? That’s one o f the things it does. They are fun to play with. I’m not trying to sell anything here, just trying to explain what I do oh great 420 overlords….. I’ve been finger picking guitar for about 23 years. It’s why I love a nice daytime sativa. Some of them bring out some music from out of the ether.
Oh wow I know exactly the graphic you mean.

And the not trying to sell anything disclaimer made me lol.

Do you play acoustic or electric?

Oh wow I know exactly the graphic you mean.

And the not trying to sell anything disclaimer made me lol.

Do you play acoustic or electric?
Acoustic finger picking. The reason I love a nice sativa, creativity. After 2 weeks of curing, I snuck a Bud of Green Crack before doing my morning picking (every morning since 2007) & it’s smokes pretty good so far. The effect is there. I was worried after all this love and attention I would have what the kids call boof weed. Not boof! On the 3 level rating scale dank - dece - or boof, it’s at least dece. I’ve been paying $50 an eighth for years and I would have paid that for this, so… winning!

Acoustic finger picking. The reason I love a nice sativa, creativity. After 2 weeks of curing, I snuck a Bud of Green Crack before doing my morning picking (every morning since 2007) & it’s smokes pretty good so far. The effect is there. I was worried after all this love and attention I would have what the kids call boof weed. Not boof! On the 3 level rating scale dank - dece - or boof, it’s at least dece. I’ve been paying $50 an eighth for years and I would have paid that for this, so… winning!
I love everything music. Listen that typed itself. I so don’t love everything musical. But I do love music. And I really love to watch people playing guitar. It’s such a fab instrument:)

You pay $350 - $400 an oz here for top shelf. The legend I grow for had to buy one which killed me. He said all you can taste is chemicals compared to mine and a weak stone too boot.

The to be fair the guy I grow for thinks I burp awesome and fart magic. I could give him bush weed and he would be like “amaaaaaaaaazing” lollll

I love music, too but for me, it's piano. I've always loved piano music, hence why I'm such a big Supertramp fan. I also love drums. We actually bought me a set of drums the same day I started hormone replacement therapy in 2017. But, they turned out to be far too loud for a tiny, 1000 square foot house. :laughtwo:

So, now I have a keyboard instead. But, I haven't played it in months. I took piano when I was a kid and got all the way up to Grade 7 in the Royal Conservatory of Music but that was decades ago so last winter, I started teaching myself how to play again. :battingeyelashes:

I love music, too but for me, it's piano. I've always loved piano music, hence why I'm such a big Supertramp fan. I also love drums. We actually bought me a set of drums the same day I started hormone replacement therapy in 2017. But, they turned out to be far too loud for a tiny, 1000 square foot house. :laughtwo:

So, now I have a keyboard instead. But, I haven't played it in months. I took piano when I was a kid and got all the way up to Grade 7 in the Royal Conservatory of Music but that was decades ago so last winter, I started teaching myself how to play again. :battingeyelashes:
Once you can play a little, it’s the best meditation.

Day 58. All the ladies are looking pretty good except for Hindu Kush. She’s very light sensitive. I finally got a light meter and have read that 400-600 par is right for early flower. Yesterday I set it to 500 and HK is still withering up top, so I backed it off to 400. We’ll see. Dark Devil is the farthest along lots of Bud sites on this leggy girl. I super cropped her and broke her, but she’s come back nicely.
B4E02EFF-127E-44FD-AF60-FD7232EFCB48.jpeg
A4F89D27-4B83-40FA-898B-0BAABDF04CD8.jpeg

Today’s canopy and undercarriage. They are getting Geoflora Bloom and well water ph 5.8 nothing else. I started out using too many products. I need to test them one at a time from now on So I know what works.
9FEBF03C-0D31-41D3-B65C-F5A9B3EEEF2A.jpeg
A00B2C02-D9BE-49CD-962B-07EBCA28788A.jpeg
05E7A8D8-058E-4FF9-BA0E-8FC0B8A85127.jpeg
F63028D1-67CC-437E-A536-491CB20A8E5B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom