The Vault & Expert Seeds Super On Purchase Promo & Giveaway!

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Expert Seeds - 30% Off and SUPER On Purchase Promo.jpg

Happy Monday, Team Vaulters!

Expert Seeds outdid themselves!

Exclusively at The Vault, seize their complete catalog and get double the seeds you buy!

Dive into Expert Seeds genetics at a price that sets a bold standard. Plus, buy a multi-pack, and you'll bag the same number of bonus seeds — 3+3, 5+5, 10+10, and 15+15!

Whether fems or autos, this offer is pure madness. Don't miss this chance!

Here at 420 Magazine, you can get a chance to win a 5-pack of Expert Haze Feminised Seeds from Expert Seeds.

To enter, like, and comment on this post. We will share the winners on the 16th of November 2023

I'd love to win those seeds. Maybe they'll make me an "expert" grower!

Exclusively at The Vault, seize their complete catalog and get double the seeds you buy!

Dive into Expert Seeds genetics at a price that sets a bold standard. Plus, buy a multi-pack, and you'll bag the same number of bonus seeds — 3+3, 5+5, 10+10, and 15+15!

Here at 420 Magazine, you can get a chance to win a 5-pack of Expert Haze Feminised Seeds from Expert Seeds.

To enter, like, and comment on this post. We will share the winners on the 16th of November 2023

I really dig the opportunity to win these beans. I currently have no haze in my collection!

Thx Vault! Love yr seed bank & would love to win those beans!

Another giveaway!!!! You guys are really crushing it!!!! Great looking strain too! And a great deal!

Thankyou @The Vault and expert seeds for being a sponsor and giving us the opportunity to grow your seeds .
💚

A haze scrog... That's what I need! Thank you for the chance at this goal!

:bongrip:

Wohoo another chance for some new seeds! I’m in!

Hey @InTheShed do you feel lucky? Well do ya Shedster? CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom