The VipersNest Continuous

Hey PV. I have been on the site for only a little while but it seems that if anyone has a question more often than not they come to you so I thought I would run this by you and get your thoughts. I will be starting my first real grow sometime in Aug. My setup will be in my attached two car garage. I plan on having a 3x3x7 veg room with a 400w Lumatek mh w/Batwing reflector and 180 cfm EcoPlus squirrel cage for ex. I will just cut a 6-8'' hole near the bottom of wall oposite ex. for in. For the flower room I want to do 6x6x7 with three 600w hps w/Magnum XXXL reflectors cooled with a 435 cfm C.A.P ValuLine blower and a 549 cfm Dayton Blower for ex. same deal for in. just 8-10'' hole. Roots Organics potting soil, Fox Farms Grow, Bloom, Big Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching with Dutch Masters Liquid Light and Penetrator. I think I wil do a three part of Technaflora's Rootech Gel, Olivia's Cloning Solution, and Vita Grow Anti Wilt for early root heath and developement with clones to start. And I am not sure but I was thinking of just keeping the plants in 2 gal square pots for the whole grow. Any thoughts, suggestions, questions, CRITICISMS, would be warmly received and much appreciated.

P.S. I will be dealing with 80-110f heat. What do you suggest for effective cooling? And last question..for now...what is a good molasses?

-Thanks WestRider23
sorry for the delayed answer...PM me for a quick answer
junk the witches brew of cloning stuff. get a bottle od Vitagrow...best 20 bucks you will ever spend. it will root a rusty rock.
heat.....ac unit..whatever....... you will have to keep the temps down
keep it simple. do you need to worry bout odor control?

cloner has been bleached...cutting tonite off of the Godbuds
013206.JPG

012204.JPG

011235.JPG

010268.JPG

008307.JPG

007319.JPG

006326.JPG

looking sweet brother i got your favorite slh going right now.just cut clones ill report back later on them iwish i could give pics. they look kind of lanky like there goiing to have pretty much one main cola with some smaller ones around the sides. yours are looking sweet,nice job bro.

looking sweet brother i got your favorite slh going right now.just cut clones ill report back later on them iwish i could give pics. they look kind of lanky like there goiing to have pretty much one main cola with some smaller ones around the sides. yours are looking sweet,nice job bro.

SLH is a lanky stretchy bitch....dont worry

thanks p.v.,
good to know about the slh....mine is just that....the girls are looking beautiful there guy....great job...i have to clean and refresh mine tomorrow, the cloner.....later, lavendar:cheer::cheer:

Hey PV. I have been on the site for only a little while but it seems that if anyone has a question more often than not they come to you so I thought I would run this by you and get your thoughts. I will be starting my first real grow sometime in Aug. My setup will be in my attached two car garage. I plan on having a 3x3x7 veg room with a 400w Lumatek mh w/Batwing reflector and 180 cfm EcoPlus squirrel cage for ex. I will just cut a 6-8'' hole near the bottom of wall oposite ex. for in. For the flower room I want to do 6x6x7 with three 600w hps w/Magnum XXXL reflectors cooled with a 435 cfm C.A.P ValuLine blower and a 549 cfm Dayton Blower for ex. same deal for in. just 8-10'' hole. Roots Organics potting soil, Fox Farms Grow, Bloom, Big Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching with Dutch Masters Liquid Light and Penetrator. I think I wil do a three part of Technaflora's Rootech Gel, Olivia's Cloning Solution, and Vita Grow Anti Wilt for early root heath and developement with clones to start. And I am not sure but I was thinking of just keeping the plants in 2 gal square pots for the whole grow. Any thoughts, suggestions, questions, CRITICISMS, would be warmly received and much appreciated.

P.S. I will be dealing with 80-110f heat. What do you suggest for effective cooling? And last question..for now...what is a good molasses?

-Thanks WestRider23

I'd go with 2 1000W lights rather than 3 600s. I'm sure you'll save money, plus the room, plus all the extra ventilation you'd need to do. Your nutes sound good... I use the complete foxfarm setup that you do, and plan on getting the dutchfarm foliar liquid light at some point as well. I dunno how much turnout you intend on doing, but if I were you i'd maybe increase the size of your veg room... if you can. I find it soooo much easier to have extra space, rather than not enough.

BTW VIP your godbud looks quite nice. Is it some type of skunk derivitive? The leaves seem so... skunk-like, haha. Anyways, looking good :)

I'd go with 2 1000W lights rather than 3 600s. I'm sure you'll save money, plus the room, plus all the extra ventilation you'd need to do. Your nutes sound good... I use the complete foxfarm setup that you do, and plan on getting the dutchfarm foliar liquid light at some point as well. I dunno how much turnout you intend on doing, but if I were you i'd maybe increase the size of your veg room... if you can. I find it soooo much easier to have extra space, rather than not enough.

BTW VIP your godbud looks quite nice. Is it some type of skunk derivitive? The leaves seem so... skunk-like, haha. Anyways, looking good :)
I would go with 3 600's myself.....multple overlapping light sources...
Im getting another LED believe it or not

Genetics unknown...this is their pic
bcgb.jpg

Are you lemon skunks some stinky ass plants, even prior to bloom. My new LS mom just smells to high heaven.

Have you flowered any yet? Are they greenhouse seeds genetics?

yes they are Greenhouse and yes they started stinking on week 1. will be flowering in aprox 10 days...under HID's...mebe 1 under an LED

Back
Top Bottom