The VipersNest Continuous

My dearly coveted Rainbow Kush that was bestowed by the Canna God.
they are down to one but the last one is coming nicely. perfect for LST and Im gonna make a buch of clones for special project.

014184.JPG

015166.JPG

016148.JPG

Yeah, she's really smokin'.

Or at least she will be, lol.

ugliness has reared its head. My femmed Godbud seeds are not femmed....grrrrrr
never assume....Im down to 5 from 15 and had to toss all the clones and cut a few more.
BC is replacing at n/c which is good....but how much is a pack of seeds VS 10 plants....
Im still puking when I walk in the room...."Oh, the Humanity!".....not to compare this to the Hindenberg disaster but thats how I feel right now......we have come up with a gameplan and are implementing this week....Ill spare the details until its completed.
want some great pics of balls? BTW these came up after 72 hrs after flipping 12/12
001417.JPG

002445.JPG

LED Plant
003421.JPG

005381.JPG

012206.JPG

1st removals
013208.JPG

and now they down to this
008310.JPG

001418.JPG

002446.JPG

Those males showed quickly and with gusto! Probably some good pollen stock if so inclined...

I'll bet them male wasn't shooting blanks, showing that fast. Those yours outdoors? That's where the weed is regardless. Keepem green......

Bummer!

72 hours? Man, you sure got those suckers cranked up to 11...

I went up to this girl, she said, "Hi, my name is Sheena"
I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina
She said, "I'd like a drink," I said, "Ehm - ok, I'll go get it"
Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it
So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina

Bummer!

72 hours? Man, you sure got those suckers cranked up to 11...

Ive been preaching that the extended dark cycle accelerates the time of how sex is "shown"........it also reduces stretch......My old head friend told me this we he got me started...I never did anything else.

Mature plants show sex before cutting the lights back, lol. And I've come to the conclusion that they stretch a bit less too.

It's by no means proven, but I feel that the reason that the extended dark period tends to do both of those things is that it just activates the plant's "you're gonna' die soon" response. Which is obviously not going to kill them, but it's another form of stress.

Then again, in times past I've grown certain other highly-psychoactive plants; and the more that they were stressed, the more/better/harder/longer the... journey was.

One of these days I'll have to see if I can figure out a way to properly test absolute stress level vs. amount of psychoactives (et cetera) cannabis produces. The problem has always been that many forms of stress actually end up changing the parameters (compared to the non-stressed plant). Not to mention that in a lot of strains that have less than stellar genetics (not weak plants, just... well, an imperfect set of chromosomes) tend to hermie from receiving too much stress.

Back
Top Bottom