003427.JPG

004405.JPG

005387.JPG

006335.JPG

007328.JPG

008317.JPG

009280.JPG

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
I just love how distinct the Rainbow Kush's fan leafs are. You see how they just get (((FAT))) in the middle of the fingers on the fan leafs? You can always tell which plant is Rainbow just by that very unique feature. It literally sticks out like a sore thumb. The Canna Gods seem to be treating you well with that mother. They defiantly blessed the right person Worth that strain.:)

Air Pots, Smart pots, root maker pots, they all do the same thing, air prune your roots. Kind of like topping your root system. When you transplant or harvest is plastic, you'll see all the roots curled around the pots. And seems the center of the pot has no roots. Seems all dirt in the center, unused. . 5 gal is nice to flower in. Up to 3-4' plats. The 2 is what I'm using on my smaller plants. A 2 gallon smart pot runs about 3.50$. I even had to reuse afew. Kind of a pain but,,,,,, Smart pots remind me of the fabric they use under you couch for a liner. You can even use them on a flood and ebb table. I have all my plastic pots stacked up in the back of the garage, 'AKA my Office'. Keepem green Dude.

The gold standard as always Pit!
I have some Grapegod beans on the way and I'm hoping it has that outstanding Godbud structure you're seeing. Also have another lady you're very familiar with coming soon, LAW. Ive been wanting her for awhile now after seeing your "sticky finger" pic. :ganjamon:

So does LAW stand for LA Woman? I have a Mother plant of her lanky ass at work. If that is what LAW stands for what dies she smoke like?

I have a a ton of mother plants of strains that ive never even flowered before so its nice to here what the strain is like before I take the time to flower it. I have just waaaay to many strains right now and probably half of them arent that great,... thats why I never take the time to flower most of them. Im worried they wont be that good and so I stick with the strains I know will produce nice dense sticky nugs. GDP, Sweet Tooth, SLH, Purple Diesel...well all the diesels actually...are all excellent "for sure" strains for me.

But I have mothers of strains that I am really interested in knowing more about such as Blue Jack, LA Woman, Millenium, Skinny Pineapple, Herijuana, Cindy 99, Northern Front, LSG, Romulan, G-13 and many many more. So if anyone has any first hand info on any of these please feel free to PM me or whatever, I would be most greatful for any knowledge on these strains...particularly the Millenium, Skinny Pineapple, Northern Front, LSG and Herijuana. Im familiar with a lot of strains but Im getting inendated with new ones daily so its a little harder to keep up and theres very few if any grow reports on these strains that give finished weight etc.

Some of these Im sure I could look up on the net and read about them but it always seems like Im getting a sales pitch.

Hell Big Bang won a ccup and they talk about it like its gold but when I actually grew it out it was rather mediocre. People on here were saying things like you should have grown "church" instead, and they were RIGHT!. So it seems like consumer reports here on 420 mag are much more helpfull than the opinions of a seed sales company on a particular strain..After all, of course their gonna say "strain-x" is good.

Looking good as always PIT!!!!

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
I just love how distinct the Rainbow Kush's fan leafs are. You see how they just get (((FAT))) in the middle of the fingers on the fan leafs? You can always tell which plant is Rainbow just by that very unique feature. It literally sticks out like a sore thumb. The Canna Gods seem to be treating you well with that mother. They defiantly blessed the right person Worth that strain.:)

ya that plant is a once in a lifetime aquisition....Im blessed

Air Pots, Smart pots, root maker pots, they all do the same thing, air prune your roots. Kind of like topping your root system. When you transplant or harvest is plastic, you'll see all the roots curled around the pots. And seems the center of the pot has no roots. Seems all dirt in the center, unused. . 5 gal is nice to flower in. Up to 3-4' plats. The 2 is what I'm using on my smaller plants. A 2 gallon smart pot runs about 3.50$. I even had to reuse afew. Kind of a pain but,,,,,, Smart pots remind me of the fabric they use under you couch for a liner. You can even use them on a flood and ebb table. I have all my plastic pots stacked up in the back of the garage, 'AKA my Office'. Keepem green Dude.

Im def gonna try them. I need more pots and soil in a week anyway.

The gold standard as always Pit!
I have some Grapegod beans on the way and I'm hoping it has that outstanding Godbud structure you're seeing. Also have another lady you're very familiar with coming soon, LAW. Ive been wanting her for awhile now after seeing your "sticky finger" pic. :ganjamon:

LAW is a nice high but it has some "issues" low yield, need to constantly remove leaves to allow light penetration....but If you can deal with that then you will love it

So does LAW stand for LA Woman? I have a Mother plant of her lanky ass at work. If that is what LAW stands for what dies she smoke like?

I have a a ton of mother plants of strains that ive never even flowered before so its nice to here what the strain is like before I take the time to flower it. I have just waaaay to many strains right now and probably half of them arent that great,... thats why I never take the time to flower most of them. Im worried they wont be that good and so I stick with the strains I know will produce nice dense sticky nugs. GDP, Sweet Tooth, SLH, Purple Diesel...well all the diesels actually...are all excellent "for sure" strains for me.

But I have mothers of strains that I am really interested in knowing more about such as Blue Jack, LA Woman, Millenium, Skinny Pineapple, Herijuana, Cindy 99, Northern Front, LSG, Romulan, G-13 and many many more. So if anyone has any first hand info on any of these please feel free to PM me or whatever, I would be most greatful for any knowledge on these strains...particularly the Millenium, Skinny Pineapple, Northern Front, LSG and Herijuana. Im familiar with a lot of strains but Im getting inendated with new ones daily so its a little harder to keep up and theres very few if any grow reports on these strains that give finished weight etc.

Some of these Im sure I could look up on the net and read about them but it always seems like Im getting a sales pitch.

Hell Big Bang won a ccup and they talk about it like its gold but when I actually grew it out it was rather mediocre. People on here were saying things like you should have grown "church" instead, and they were RIGHT!. So it seems like consumer reports here on 420 mag are much more helpfull than the opinions of a seed sales company on a particular strain..After all, of course their gonna say "strain-x" is good.

Looking good as always PIT!!!!
LAW is LA Woman....great smoke....tastes great, indica stone, low yielder
I dont have any experience with the other strains you mentioned

The roots are just pumping out of that clone's stem. Explosive growth for sure. :thumb:

Pit, Have you ever heard of or had any experience with Pinconning Paralyzer? Have a chance to get some clones but, know nothing about them.
Your plants look FANTASTIC Pit......

Pit, Have you ever heard of or had any experience with Pinconning Paralyzer? Have a chance to get some clones but, know nothing about them.
Your plants look FANTASTIC Pit......

I never heard of them, Ill look it up though..looked it up.its just some wacky named strain. let us know how it works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom