GH Lemon Skunk
011248.JPG

010277.JPG

004410.JPG

003434.JPG

001435.JPG

that's just beautiful!

looks like a pure sativa with those leaves

It looks IDENTICAL to the SLH I grew. and thats supposed to be a cross of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze.....I think these things are going to yield on the high end..The SLH did. the plants are vegged 1 week less than the SLH and I have more light on them.

It looks IDENTICAL to the SLH I grew. and thats supposed to be a cross of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze.....I think these things are going to yield on the high end..The SLH did. the plants are vegged 1 week less than the SLH and I have more light on them.

PIT
I have never been more excited for a grow that is not even mine....Im tuned in for this one cant wait to see how these turn out:goodluck::popcorn:

I didn't know that's the parentage for SLH, no wonder peeps like it.

They look pretty tall, even with the shorter veg. You gonna train or top?

I'm pretty excited about seeing these finish too ;)
Im hoping to let them grow "normally"........these girls are sucking their pots dry DAILY now...3 gal pots...In going to try some 5 gal pots and see

Im hoping to let them grow "normally"........these girls are sucking their pots dry DAILY now...3 gal pots...In going to try some 5 gal pots and see

They do suck up the food, but they will pay you back big time. She's my personnel stash now. The Super Lemon Haze should be the same. ;)

some bad Godbud pics...I was having a tuff morning with pics..these plants are big. Budding hard!.......already have trichs...
001436.JPG

002463.JPG

003435.JPG

007333.JPG

008322.JPG

014189.JPG

011249.JPG

this clone has me intigued...its a keeper for a mother...it rooted like a beast in half the time and the plant I took it from is screaming
04827.JPG

04925.JPG

017144.JPG

016153.JPG

018130.JPG

001436.JPG

002463.JPG

003435.JPG

Hey Pit Thx for that.... Not that I even know what is was, but must be good. I still don't know what this donate points is all about----------- Hey what I was tripping on was, I built a cloner. Probley not alot different from EZ Cloner. I got a nice pattern from my manifold, aeration, Vita mix plus Vita mix Anti wilt. Here's like 12 -13 days I forget
Clone-12.JPG

Same day I cut another. Same all, cept put it directly in Black Gold + Per-lite. I kind of hope roots doing same. I never believed it long ago. But I been playing time frames and you save alittle transplant shock if ya going in dirt. Anyways she's already in dirt;
Clone-23.JPG

I always wanted to try areoponic's. I seen one Dude here grow a 3" stem in a 3" collar. Man his 'trough'? Was well root city hanging in the res over a foot easy. Look your grows Dude. Kind of liked seeing Puppet Master. LOL, I know those days, man that's work. Keepem Green

I like taking clones from multiple plants, and making sure to keep them in the veg state until the mother I took it from has fully flowered. That way I can get an idea of what the bud is like in smell, looks, etc. I notice in Hybrids that the same strain can give you intensely different looking plants. So if that amazing looking clone works out... keep her alive, its worth it in the end.
That outdoor is becoming a monster! I really can't wait to see what she looks like come late september!

Back
Top Bottom