The VipersNest Continuous

Rainbow Kush mother
03739.JPG

Godbud mother
03948.JPG

clones
03838.JPG

Lemon Skunk....thses girls went from 20" to 60" in 2 weeks...had to tie them down but it opened about 60% more bud sights
017147.JPG

015172.JPG

013220.JPG

014195.JPG

020107.JPG

02770.JPG

02289.JPG

03353.JPG

03548.JPG

03641.JPG

02875.JPG

wow they took off, lemon skunk, is that a sativa hybrid? Interesting looking w/skinny leaves. 40in in 2 weeks thats a true stretch. 2000w on movers? how much per plant are you guessing? they sure are healthy. some day ill get my plants all green.
Its definitely a Sativa dominant strain. I put the plants under 2K w/o movers this time in a 24 sq ft row....flamethrower....
these plants look just like the Super Lemon Haze I grew...which is a cross of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze. Im guessing these will put on massive weight..just like the SLH did...and these are bigger...

the SLH's gave me 17 oz with 3 plants and 4.5 with the 4th plant

The Lemon Skunk appears to have some wilting going on. Have there been heat issues or are they thirsty? Lots of the leaf tips appear to be curling down.

The Lemon Skunk appears to have some wilting going on. Have there been heat issues or are they thirsty? Lots of the leaf tips appear to be curling down.

its hot and they are thirsty...I have to water them daily....if I miss a day they do that......

Its definitely a Sativa dominant strain. I put the plants under 2K w/o movers this time in a 24 sq ft row....flamethrower....
these plants look just like the Super Lemon Haze I grew...which is a cross of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze. Im guessing these will put on massive weight..just like the SLH did...and these are bigger...

the SLH's gave me 17 oz with 3 plants and 4.5 with the 4th plant

omg thats a huge number. Soil or hydro buckets? do u use a bud booster in final week. Wow thats big. That would last me and my wife foreeeeeevvvvverrr. Thats a years worth easy for us. Looks like i a need another 600w. my space is 25sq ft.

omg thats a huge number. Soil or hydro buckets? do u use a bud booster in final week. Wow thats big. That would last me and my wife foreeeeeevvvvverrr. Thats a years worth easy for us. Looks like i a need another 600w. my space is 25sq ft.

those numbers were with hydro and used H&G nutes...bloom enhancers were Shooting Powder and Top Buster.
Im doing soil now and keeping the nutes basic and getting my game on point before I start adding more stuff like enhancers

Pit is lucky he got his beens. The price tag of $1500 is NOT a typo. This company is known for outrageous claims and have absolutally zero facts to back it up. Unfortunatally they are the only company I know of with "purps" and "Godbud". Many many people have placed orders from this company and never received their order, tried emailing and never got any help from customer service either. Either they never replied at all, or said they "had no idea what they were talking about" Unless your in Spain (which is really where they are based out of) and can go directly to their warehouse and get the seeds over the counter. But if you cant afford to go to Spain I suggest you stay away from BCBuddepot.com. If you live in Canada your a little more likely to get your order but anywhere else yo[/QUOTE ]
I am a victim. Pit, you ARE lucky to have received your order AND good seeds! i ordered x10 PURPS x10 GB-all but 6 were white seeds. When i grew them; all but 1 were MALE. pissed

yeah...i took it back to the grow with BC GodBud. Im breeding from an unknown female x BC Purps male. The pollen was laid on 4 unknown females, A B C & Ch. the 1st and 2nd grows proofs A C & Ch were superior. Now im studying how to breed so im praying one day, i can find those PURPS phenos. Or am i just dreaming? Anyone in here ever took on breeding?

Pit is lucky he got his beens. The price tag of $1500 is NOT a typo. This company is known for outrageous claims and have absolutally zero facts to back it up. Unfortunatally they are the only company I know of with "purps" and "Godbud". Many many people have placed orders from this company and never received their order, tried emailing and never got any help from customer service either. Either they never replied at all, or said they "had no idea what they were talking about" Unless your in Spain (which is really where they are based out of) and can go directly to their warehouse and get the seeds over the counter. But if you cant afford to go to Spain I suggest you stay away from BCBuddepot.com. If you live in Canada your a little more likely to get your order but anywhere else yo[/QUOTE ]
I am a victim. Pit, you ARE lucky to have received your order AND good seeds! i ordered x10 PURPS x10 GB-all but 6 were white seeds. When i grew them; all but 1 were MALE. pissed

well Ive used them twice so far...2 years ago...and had no issues.
this recent order was a problem..I paid for femmed seeds and I got reg seeds...that hurt...thats a loss off 5-7K...they are replacing them no questions asked but I havent recieved them yet...I do have a mother Godbud right now..I saw a nice pheno and Im going to clone the shit out of it. the replacement seeds will just go into storage for now.

probably a dumb question... but I have no idea what pheno means, but have seen it referenced many times. Looking good Pit. The elongation of the one plant gives it quite an interesting cola

Back
Top Bottom