The VipersNest Continuous

I don't know about the simmering Floralicious, but I do see the Penetrator!!!

No wonder those buds look so good.

I call BS on any numbers you post until you put that Penetrator away.

caught me with the Penetrator

shit never ends...I filled the other side of the room and hooked up the movers and 1 is dead...WTF. yes its still under warranty but now Im playing shell games with lights

001452.JPG

005407.JPG

012220.JPG

013223.JPG

shit never ends...I filled the other side of the room and hooked up the movers and 1 is dead...WTF. yes its still under warranty but now Im playing shell games with lights

Is it a simple low-speed mechanical device with limit-stops to reverse the travel? If so it may well be a quick fix. Fuse? Voltage going in?

Is it a simple low-speed mechanical device with limit-stops to reverse the travel? If so it may well be a quick fix. Fuse? Voltage going in?

its probably is something simple but Im not bothering with it. I had to swap the other mover to allow the big plants to get light and the other 1K is hanging somewhat centered over the whole row. Im gonna hang a T5 in line with the 1K...they said 7-10 days turn around so Ill survive....but if I didnt have spare lamps Id be screwed big time..there are about 25 plants in the room

all i can say is ill be at freedom fest on 9-18 with 11 bands and 2 stages.
guess what city? the police give out tickets for $100 if caught smokin. as long as you have an ounce or less.
you the man pit.

Your Plants are Just Beautiful....I wish I could smell them!!!

they are kicking on the smell...I have to take them out every 2-3 days and the buds are sticky like velcro....the smell is amazing.

Nothing like living with your grow :cheer:

ya...a Vortex blower 10 ft from my bed was a lil bit annoying in the beginning...now its just white noise :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom