TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

LOL! Funnily enough, I'm not a big fan of left-over braai meat. Unlike pasta, that usually tastes better the next day.

It would be cool if one day we could all get together for one massive dop en tjop.

Yes that would be lekka man. In fact I'm in the process of trying to entice some of the guys in CT from the 420SA forums for one, but you know some people are really paranoid around these parts lol

UPDATE

Day 44 (PE) and day 37 (SD)

Everything looking good now. About 4 weeks left on the purple envy. SD looks like it might go 10 days longer. She is a floppy girl.

20170927_191325.jpg
20170927_191425.jpg
20170927_191506.jpg
20170927_191522.jpg
20170927_191442.jpg
20170927_191622.jpg

Looking real good there Knop kop, you are truly getting to grips with things and everything is certainly tuned quite nicely. That would mean I have a few years to get in those pants

Thanks Balsak.

Your last comment must be a cape town thing. :laughtwo:

I had to google it, but apparently I'm going to a braai this weekend! Don't think dagga will be on the menu though! :laugh:

Looks like you have the mite problem in the rear view, nicely done Blaze! Plants look great!

Johnnie I grew 24K Gold (Kosher Kush x Tangie) over the summer and got a more Tangie pheno. It's really nice. My tent smelled like tangerines for the last few weeks of flower and the smell and taste of the vaped bud is very strongly orange.

Your plants look great, I bet the Tangie will be excellent.
That sounds EXACTLY what I'm looking for, tangerine DABS here I come. I figure, blueberry haze, strawberry cough, Cali Orange, Purple Haze, White Walker Kush in there (I've been meaning to grow the Original White Widow for SOME time now), Bubba's Gift which is DONE early(Already sampled and it's on the Gods GIFT side of things with a hint of Bubba Kush on the end/exhale),and then the SUPER fruity Pineapple Express which was a favorite of mine 4 or 5 years/seasons ago and I just HAVE to have it again. SUCH a delight and GREAT daytime variety too. REALLY excited for the Strawberry Cough, it's been a long time since I've had it and it's time to get RE acquainted. :volcano-smiley:

I am one of those from scratch kind of people. I try to make everything from scratch. Hear you on the sweet thing with sauces and all that as well. Sounds like if we were neighbors we'd be trading all sorts of things like the good old days.

HECK ya friend, the barter and trade system, PURIST form of goods exchange there is. Now I have visions of fur trapping like I'm on the frontier or something, DAMN bubble rosin, get's those JUICES flowing. :Namaste:

Looking good Mr. Blaze. Glad you seemed to have your bug problem under control and ladies still look lovely.

Thanks bud. I really need to get my hands on more PE beans. My last order never made it. Gorilla have agreed to send more though.

Plants are looking great Blaze .

Thanks Sun!

I had to google it, but apparently I'm going to a braai this weekend! Don't think dagga will be on the menu though! :laugh:

Looks like you have the mite problem in the rear view, nicely done Blaze! Plants look great!

I see you're getting down with the lingo. LOL! :cheesygrinsmiley:

What do you guys normally put on the braai? Here, lamb chops and boerewors are firm favourites.

Back on track, VERY nice pics SIR, all I can think about is... "the FROST, sometimes it makes the BLADE Stick!".

One of my all time favourite movies.

Thanks for the kind words. Pity about the HPS glare though.

Dumb frost blaze. Great gardening as usual. I would love to grow some big girls out in those big tents one day. Or get a room!!

Thanks Jgrow. I should be ready to grow some test plants in the big room very soon. I can't wait.

I didn't know that(One of my FAVS too), but I can tell you I have ESP and good instinct/intuition ALL the time. Cannabis ONLY enhances the natural ability. I may be giving myself TOO much credit on this one though, it's an AWESOME film. "ARE you NOT ENTERTAINED?!!".

Blaze our weather cooled sharply and my buddy decided to order out rather than grill. So I won't get to experience my first braai after all. Ah well, another time I guess. I have no idea what he had in mind. Steaks, burgers, and sausages / brats (probably close to your boerewors) are pretty popular fare here on the grill. I love grilled fish myself, you get any good fish where you are?

Blaze our weather cooled sharply and my buddy decided to order out rather than grill. So I won't get to experience my first braai after all. Ah well, another time I guess. I have no idea what he had in mind. Steaks, burgers, and sausages / brats (probably close to your boerewors) are pretty popular fare here on the grill. I love grilled fish myself, you get any good fish where you are?
He gets all our fresh fish and we get left with the crap. Anything on a fire is great, but it must be a wood fire. I would suspect the Knop kop has got himself into the charcoal rut being in JHB too long.

I didn't know that(One of my FAVS too), but I can tell you I have ESP and good instinct/intuition ALL the time. Cannabis ONLY enhances the natural ability. I may be giving myself TOO much credit on this one though, it's an AWESOME film. "ARE you NOT ENTERTAINED?!!".

My all time favourite is probably still Braveheart.

Boerewors is like no other sausage I've ever had. It is as much a part of south africa as table mountain, or the springboks. If you ever get a chance to try some, don't pass up the offer.

He gets all our fresh fish and we get left with the crap. Anything on a fire is great, but it must be a wood fire. I would suspect the Knop kop has got himself into the charcoal rut being in JHB too long.

LOL! Yeah, I'm a charcoal man. Love the smell of that stuff burning. When I ride my bike on a wednesday, friday, saturday or sunday, I always smell someone having a braai. Even in winter.

Back
Top Bottom