Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Hey Dabbs how doing man? Missed ya the last few weeks. Time change in two week can't believe it already?? thanks for the neem mix amounts. Your so kind to put it in tsp/g & ml/l! Great work making it easy for all us y'all! But as always question to you my friend, can I use that foiler mix through flower? Tehe neem? Soap?

Cheers
:peace::Namaste:

What are we treating for my friend? Not that it matters. I'm not sure I would use soap unless you are using 100% cold pressed NEEM oil. Most times it's a concentrate that already contains a the equivalent. Just be sure it's warm (NOT HOT) and shake as you spray.

If it's gnats you want to treat with h202 in the roots.

Dilute 4 parts water with 1 part hydrogen peroxide. And soak your promix

Seems our cold snap down here is your fault. Damn Gulf of Alaska.

Warmest winter on record here in pretty sure. Glad to share the love with you. There's an easy 3 to 4 feet of white crap out there... thank goodness for your oval of light! And the incadecents keeping them warm

Warmest winter on record here in pretty sure. Glad to share the love with you. There's an easy 3 to 4 feet of white crap out there... thank goodness for your oval of light! And the incadecents keeping them warm
Yeah, but my warm and what you indoor folks call warm...they were at 62º this morning. Still, it was 10º above the rest of the shed.

Go check out my Sour G leaves when you have a chance.

Thanks using 100% cold pressed. Not treating anything just wanting to use as preventive maintenance, can you apply it in flower as part of a foiler spray?

I would avoid spraying at all in flower once you have buds forming. But for prevention I would reccomend spraying 2 days before flip 3 days after and another 5 days after that. I always spray 2 days in a row. Some do morning and night but I like to give the plant a nights rest.

Be very careful spraying buds with anything because it can lead to bud rot, powdery mildew and other issues. ALWAYS aim for the leaves when you must spray in flower.

Honestly if it's prevention you are concerned with you should do it asap. 2 says in a row and then quit. Your buds are forming and NEEM tastes like shit. That should be all you need to get you through. Then just keep your eye out for leaf damage. And when in doubt cut It off take a pic and post.

What are we treating for my friend? Not that it matters. I'm not sure I would use soap unless you are using 100% cold pressed NEEM oil. Most times it's a concentrate that already contains a the equivalent. Just be sure it's warm (NOT HOT) and shake as you spray.

If it's gnats you want to treat with h202 in the roots.

Dilute 4 parts water with 1 part hydrogen peroxide. And soak your promix
Nice info buddy why we love ya

I would avoid spraying at all in flower once you have buds forming. But for prevention I would reccomend spraying 2 days before flip 3 days after and another 5 days after that. I always spray 2 days in a row. Some do morning and night but I like to give the plant a nights rest.

Be very careful spraying buds with anything because it can lead to bud rot, powdery mildew and other issues. ALWAYS aim for the leaves when you must spray in flower.

Honestly if it's prevention you are concerned with you should do it asap. 2 says in a row and then quit. Your buds are forming and NEEM tastes like shit. That should be all you need to get you through. Then just keep your eye out for leaf damage. And when in doubt cut It off take a pic and post.
See I was told you can go up to two weeks before harvest but like dabs said under the leafs only and before lights out ?

But I’m hearing alot of people saying unscented dishsoap is better ?

And old water if pest they hate cold temps so ice cold that water

See I was told you can go up to two weeks before harvest but like dabs said under the leafs only and before lights out ?

But I’m hearing alot of people saying unscented dishsoap is better ?

And old water if pest they hate cold temps so ice cold that water
Hey Joe!

From you certianly CAN spray up to harvest, I just wouldn't recommend it as far as preventative maintenance. No need to ruin the good taste of buds for.bugs that aren't there....

BUT if you have bugs then By all means spray away! And Don't hold back, Lord knows the bugs don't :rofl:

I haven't heard the cold water thing? But it makes sense. My only concern is that the solution wouldn't mix as effectively. So maybe a warm spray one day and cold the next? Just to cover both bases?

I'm of the opinion of if it doesn't hurt and it could help by all means give it a go!

As far as lights out.... YES. if you don't have a way to dim or greatly reduce the lighting, avoid spraying (soaking) until just before lights out. The plants can be stressed by the drops magnifying the light and burning leaves.

All great points to be addressed my good sir!

Hope your doing well. I'm working on making the rounds. I'm sure the stooges are pretty huge by now!

Looks like this flower round will be completed under only white leds!

It looks like we will be adding 4 QB132s to the tub!!!! I will frame up 2 on either side of the 2 board build I just completed, and wire them in series at a total of 240 watts. With the (approx.) 130 +/- 5% from the 2 qb120s we are looking at 370 watts for the flower space, evenly spread to eliminate shadows and boost yields.

As they say Every time one door closes another opens. Had to start this dream some how some where, and it's finally coming to fruition!!!!

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hey Joe!

From you certianly CAN spray up to harvest, I just wouldn't recommend it as far as preventative maintenance. No need to ruin the good taste of buds for.bugs that aren't there....

BUT if you have bugs then By all means spray away! And Don't hold back, Lord knows the bugs don't :rofl:

I haven't heard the cold water thing? But it makes sense. My only concern is that the solution wouldn't mix as effectively. So maybe a warm spray one day and cold the next? Just to cover both bases?

I'm of the opinion of if it doesn't hurt and it could help by all means give it a go!

As far as lights out.... YES. if you don't have a way to dim or greatly reduce the lighting, avoid spraying (soaking) until just before lights out. The plants can be stressed by the drops magnifying the light and burning leaves.

Hope your doing well. I'm working on making the rounds. I'm sure the stooges are pretty huge by now!
Yes man absolutely I mis read that .. prevention not needed in flower at all i have neem oil pressed in room in case of emergencat no neem oil at all this grow at no pest. Week 8 fkowerinh keeping draft ventilation and temps stable can reduce pest strenghen foliage.

So so even if you over dosed nitro on plant which weakens the plants immune system essentially lowering its foliage strength. So it would at least able of eviroment is there . From what I’ve read about nitrogen access in flowering also lock out p or other major flowering foods needed. .
sign of over nitrogen which happened to me is the claw green healthy looking leaf but claws on you Is a sign . So I’ve learned sorry just sharing my personal expeirence

Hey Joe!

Yeah my current Reno lol the is cold pressed is a solid format my last batch was liquid so cold water with a Liquid form of cold pressed . So I did notice that I break a chunk off the neem oil off and add it in sprayer bottle shake the shat outta her then apply before lights out ?

least for mites anyways .

Me like non shit taste in my MJ well in most things I'd have to say. Thanks guys!!
Just looking out giving you some debate and science and explanantions buddy

Back
Top Bottom