Themaddabber's Hempy Bucket Bathtub Grow 2017

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us @TheMadDabber, a great first grow with an awesome haul.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Your FIRST GROW?!! DAHM DABS that is amazing :cheer:

Fuck yeah it is :yahoo::passitleft:
Your FIRST GROW?!! DAHM DABS that is amazing :cheer:

Hey thanks!!! I was super stoked and still am. Meds for dayssss. And more on the way haha! Technically it was my second grow. I had plants make it to flower before I had to.... I had the operation shut down years ago. Things are gravy now though. I have a new journal goinf yoj can find in my signature or above there somewhere. I'm a huge fan of the growchys!

This one's one me.

I really really enjoyed this journal. Fun to reed and very informative, nice one, thank you ✌️. I'll be staring my own in the next week or so, keel an eye out!
:Namaste::thanks::thanks::circle-of-love:
Will do! Be sure to check out my latest journal located in my signature. Lots of great info! And more still coming.... thanks for being here.

Okay as promised I have some post grow goodies!

A special thank you to LadyG for guiding me through the this process

Okay as promised I have some post grow goodies!

A special thank you to LadyG for guiding me through the this process

How do you trim out the skirts when the lady gets big and the screen is attached?

How do you trim out the skirts when the lady gets big and the screen is attached?
I didn't really do much... the canopy was only 20 inches or deep because I spread so wide and through stretch. But I left the stings individually attached so I could go in directed areas as well. But if I do a scrog again I will definitely be raising it up off the tub ledge so I can access with more ease.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom