ThinkFab's First Grow - Mids in a Tub

Haha. Yea, it's going to be an experimental plant now. First thing I'm going to do, is see how long it can go without water, in the bud room. After that, a very heavy concentration of root&bloom.

A healthy plant like that, I would say he will start to wilt in about 4 days and from there on out he will deteriorate rapidly. No water = no nutes = dead plant :rip:

Today I replanted bs1 into a larger pot, which means there is not enough room in the bud room for 2 plants. Soooo, bagseed 2 is in the trash, and there is now room for bs1 to get nice and big.
I think the new pot is 3 gallons, but the size wasn't on it.
I put about 2 inches of rock in the bottom, because os the massive drainage hole that were in it. Picked up fox farms soil, so I'm finally happy with the soil purchase this time. I also trimmed 10 of the fan leaves, so the lower flowers can get more light.
2010-12-08_20_08_56.jpg
2010-12-08_20_00_19.jpg
2010-12-08_19_59_52.jpg
2010-12-08_20_07_56.jpg
2010-12-08_20_08_14.jpg
2010-12-08_20_12_02.jpg
2010-12-08_20_18_41.jpg
2010-12-08_20_44_23.jpg

thanks guys. It's obvious the 1 gallon pots are simply not adequate after 1 month of veg, and then flowering. All plants going into flower, under those conditions will be upgraded to at least 2 gallon pots. I have a feeling she is going to like her new home, and hopefully give lots of bud!

thanks guys. It's obvious the 1 gallon pots are simply not adequate after 1 month of veg, and then flowering. All plants going into flower, under those conditions will be upgraded to at least 2 gallon pots. I have a feeling she is going to like her new home, and hopefully give lots of bud!

Oh they will love the extra room to stretch those roots out! Try to use a little Superthrive when you water after the transplant to help resist shock.

Good luck!

Oh they will love the extra room to stretch those roots out! Try to use a little Superthrive when you water after the transplant to help resist shock.

Good luck!
I was going to get some superthrive last night, but the grow store was closed. She is looking great though, and every day I see more bud sites.
Tonight I'm going to clone my purple 1 plant, and if all goes well, the nycd too. Pics will come for all that stuff later tonight, or Saturday.

Nice pics,and gorgeous plants Think!
About the droppy clones,I know pretty much nothing about clones but from what I have seen,it seems like the all droop at the begining?
Anyways,keep it up!:)

Thanks. I don't really know much about clones either, but I want to see if is worth my time to make the nycd and purple 1, mother's. As soon as I can pot the clones, they are going into the flower room.
Temps in the clone room are consistently 72°-75°, and humidity is consistently 80-90%. Misting them about 3-4 times per day. They are starting to hold themselves up again. Tonight will be day 3 for them. I figure if they can make it to day 5, they will be ok. Guess we will see after work tonight.

Nutrients will play a big factor on what you get out of your plants. I would highly recommend Micro-Grow-Bloom by Advanced Nutrients. Voodoo Juice is a great way to get a larger yield and increase your root system.

Nice grow ThinkFab!! Those plants are looking goooood! I like the bs1, it's growing like crazy! Sweet! I'm subbed! If you run into any leaves that start going crazy on ya, check out this link:
Marijuana Plant Abuse
Seems to have some good info.

Nutrients will play a big factor on what you get out of your plants. I would highly recommend Micro-Grow-Bloom by Advanced Nutrients. Voodoo Juice is a great way to get a larger yield and increase your root system.
I am currently looking into products to test out on the next grow. I will be sure to put this on the list of products to get more info on. Thanks for the words of wisdom daniellec.

Nice grow ThinkFab!! Those plants are looking goooood! I like the bs1, it's growing like crazy! Sweet! I'm subbed! If you run into any leaves that start going crazy on ya, check out this link:
Marijuana Plant Abuse
Seems to have some good info.
Thanks for the kind words. She deffinatly grew fast, but it looks like she is just concentrating on growing flowers now. It should start getting good on the next few weeks. That link sure has alot of info.

:grinjoint:

The clones are looking good, and are on day 6 now.
2010-12-15_21_15_23.jpg

Nycd, purple 1 (day 34-35), purple 2 (29 days).
2010-12-15_21_14_45.jpg

My girl has been a bit clammy lately, so I decided to see if she was into bondage.
2010-12-15_16_21_52.jpg
2010-12-15_16_48_05.jpg
2010-12-15_16_47_51.jpg

Some new bud pics. The flowers are popping up all over the place now.
(day 22 of flowering)
2010-12-15_16_22_02.jpg
2010-12-15_16_48_13.jpg
2010-12-15_16_21_22.jpg
2010-12-15_16_20_58.jpg

Can't wait to get the clones in the flower room! I very badly want to know the sex of the "good" plants.

Looking real good Thinkfab! They love that tub haha.
Thanks, they sure do like the tub. I added 2 more 26 w bulbs to get the temps up to 75-80°, I think the clones will be ready for transplanting on friday. At least thats the plan.
Nice Stalk ThinkFab! Can't wait to see what that bud is going to look like on the tower you got! I always top, so I never get to see these monster rockets... :blunt:
Haha thanks, I'm glad she stopped growing. More time spent making bud is always nice. I probably would have topped also, if I knew about it when I started.

I think I might pick up 2 of those 42w 2700k bulbs I found a while back to replace the 2 6500k 42w bulbs I have in the flower room tonight.

Back
Top Bottom