Thirvnrob's Green Crack Indoor LOS Grow

Well shit…
IMG_3984.jpeg

Not a big deal brother look at that frost , I personally would just pull the banana
plucked! there were three of them. They have 17 days to go. Hoping they don't seed, but I've dealt with it before. The weed is still good, just not sensimilla...

They're in darkness now for 36 hours & I'll harvest Friday. There will be some beans, but I did my best to stay on top of the nanners. They were persistent little bastards. I plucked several every day for the last two weeks. None of the seeds are anywhere near mature, so I think they'll be a small nuisance at most.
IMG-4026.JPG
IMG-4027.JPG

They're in darkness now for 36 hours & I'll harvest Friday. There will be some beans, but I did my best to stay on top of the nanners. They were persistent little bastards. I plucked several every day for the last two weeks. None of the seeds are anywhere near mature, so I think they'll be a small nuisance at most.
IMG-4026.JPG

I just realized Iposted the same p
IMG-4027.JPG

I'm back. I suppose it looks like I abandoned the journal, & I guess I did. I really don't want to go into too much detail, but suffice it to say the wind was taken out of my sails by two tragic events that changed my family, my whole family - aunts & uncles, cousins & all of our nuclear families. That's the reason for my absence & not keeping up with this journal.

All of that said, here's a summary:
One of the girls did produce a bunch of seeds that weren't obvious till harvest. I was diligent about plucking nanners & plucked a bunch of seeds every day for the last three weeks of flower. I harvested Nov. 3rd. I found a way to pluck clusters of seeds at a time & some of those pluckings produced dust, which I assume is pollen. I wonder if it will affect my next grow?
The total haul was 12.8 zips, which I think is pretty good considering one of them seeded. Her sister started showing signs of deficiencies around 6 weeks into flower but that's about the same time the wheels fell of of everything & I didn't have the time nor the inclination to do anything about it. I wet trimmed as always, but then let it dry one day too long. The good news is that the buzz is exactly what I crave. It's very noticeable, but subtle at the same time (that means it doesn't make me stupid).
I spent today cleaning the cultivation environment & preparing to journal my next grow courtesy of @Canuck Seeds . Hope you'll find it interesting...

I'm back. I suppose it looks like I abandoned the journal, & I guess I did. I really don't want to go into too much detail, but suffice it to say the wind was taken out of my sails by two tragic events that changed my family, my whole family - aunts & uncles, cousins & all of our nuclear families. That's the reason for my absence & not keeping up with this journal.
I'm so sorry to hear your lives got turned upside down rob. I hope that the passage of time will heal some of the wounds you all have suffered. :(
some of those pluckings produced dust, which I assume is pollen. I wonder if it will affect my next grow?
Water will inactivate stray pollen, so mist the tent (every crevice) and anything else that can take a bit of wetness, wash the fans, and if you can, take the lights outside and blast them with a can of compressed air (or the low setting from a compressor if you own one). That should keep the next grow clean,
The total haul was 12.8 zips, which I think is pretty good considering
Definitely sounds pretty good. I hope it lasts through to next harvest. :thumb:

I'm so sorry to hear your lives got turned upside down rob. I hope that the passage of time will heal some of the wounds you all have suffered. :(

Water will inactivate stray pollen, so mist the tent (every crevice) and anything else that can take a bit of wetness, wash the fans, and if you can, take the lights outside and blast them with a can of compressed air (or the low setting from a compressor if you own one). That should keep the next grow clean,

Definitely sounds pretty good. I hope it lasts through to next harvest. :thumb:

Thanks Shed. Yep, time is the only ointment that will settle this rift.
I guess I have some more work to do regarding the pollen infestation. It's happened before & now I remember cleaning everything. The fans are a bitch, but I guess it's gotta be done.
I'm waiting on one more Earth Box delivery to start the next grow. @StoneOtter turned me on to them. I wish I could set up a self watering system like he has, but it's not practical for me since I don't have running water in my outbuilding. The good news is that I get good exercise shuttling jugs of filtered water to the felonious environment of cultivation - my man cave.

Thanks Stone. Hopefully the unravelling is complete. I've never had so much drama in my life & I'm ready for it to go away. With that, I will conclude my wallowing & carry on. Time to put one foot in front of the other...

My garden feels important to me today. I've sprouted 4 of the six seeds that I received from @Canuk Seeds & I'm going to turn my focus to journaling that grow now. Thanks everyone for tuning in!

I'm looking for opinions or likely explanations about this. I certainly expected bigger root balls than this (I only have a picture of one, but they're almost identical) from a 10 gallon pot. Anyone?
IMG_4115 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom