Thirvnrob's Green Crack Indoor LOS Grow

This time the reason for not posting is that there’s not much to say. They finally quit stretching - almost doubled in height and I might have enough overhead space after all @StoneOtter :thumb:.
No bugs (those are old sticky traps), the environment is good & the girls look happy. These were taken yesterday, their 16th day of flower. 8 weeks to go…
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3425.jpeg

This time the reason for not posting is that there’s not much to say. They finally quit stretching - almost doubled in height and I might have enough overhead space after all @StoneOtter :thumb:.
No bugs (those are old sticky traps), the environment is good & the girls look happy. These were taken yesterday, their 16th day of flower. 8 weeks to go…
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3425.jpeg
Man they sure are big buds for 16 days! :woohoo: It does look like the light won't get in the way! :surf: time!

These girls look more different from each other every day. The first one is 44” tall from the top of the soil & has frost showing up on the leaves. The second one is 38” above the soil, is much lighter in color & has no frost yet although the buds are stacking nicely. I also suspect I may have packed her soil too tightly. I have to water her very slowly or it runs off immediately. Today is day 18 (I think) of flower.
IMG_3430.jpeg
IMG_3431.jpeg
IMG_3433.jpeg
IMG_3434.jpeg

I’ve just been notified that @Canuk Seeds chose me to participate in their side by side promotion & I’m pretty stoked! I have work to do! Looks like these girls will be in an open air environment after all as I’ll have to move the tents into the adjacent room & use them to sprout & veg the incoming beans.
In even better news, Tammy has given me the green light to purchase a new light with the money I’ve saved up :thumb: & I have a pretty generous budget. I wonder what might be a good choice? The girls will occupy a 4x6 area…

As I’ve mentioned before, one of the girls is much lighter in color and some of the lower fans are showing signs of something. Who can tell me or help me figure out what’s going on? First picture is the one behaving herself. Both leaves are from the other. Don’t know why they don’t show up in order…
IMG_3456.jpeg
IMG_3452.jpeg
IMG_3455.jpeg
IMG_3453.jpeg

Shed's guess is as good as mine Rob. She may be just hungry. Lower leaves do that on some and not others in my garden. I'm getting a handful of leaves from one now every day for a week. Some look like that.
This girl has been a lighter green since flip. That’s what worries me the most. She’s not frosting up like her sister is. I think @grandaddyblack mentioned the same issue in a fairly recent post…
She also seems water phobic. I have to water her very slowly - the water pools up on top & is very slow to finally settle in. @Emilya Green might have some insight as well as a few others…

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was about to pull the trigger on a new light. I had saved up a good bit of cash 💵 & I’m almost embarrassed at what I bought. I seriously considered sending it back & downgrading but…I decided to hang that sucker & put her in service. Behold, the @Mars Hydro FC-1000W! It’ll take me a few days figure out how to get everything out of it, but right now it’s set at 75% & looks like the sun is shining in the room. I’m kind of like a first time Porsche owner - I’ll be dangerous until I learn to handle this much power & all the bells & whistles. This beast took over 6 hours to assemble & install, but to be fair, I did have obstacles to deal with once I got it into the grow room. Here she is…
IMG_3480.jpeg

:bravo: rob! Looks killer in there.

:green_heart:
Thanks Shed! I have some kinks to work out but I’m getting there. It’s taken me a good while to figure out how I wanted to configure my space, but I can all but guarantee this is the final configuration. I never want to move this light again!

Killer @Mars Hydro light Rob! You won't need anything more than that! I'm a fan of your mikestand fan keepers too!
Thanks SO! So many cool features with this light!
Over the years I’ve managed & performed with several bands & I had tons of equipment- PAs, monitors, speakers, etc & I sold all of it many years ago including most of my mic stands, but I kept three of them. I’m still using one on stage & the other two, you see in the picture. The one on the right belonged to my late brother. I used IT on stage until it became too heavy to lug around with the solid base. He’d get a kick out of knowing what I’m using it for now…

Back
Top Bottom