Thirvnrob's White Widow Auto, Bubblegum & Sour Diesel

@Emilya I found this when I opened the tent last night. They looked fine last night. They’re the White Widow autos. Last night they got their 4th watering & I haven’t added any nutes yet. They’re in FFOF. Sorry to trouble you - got my 2nd Moderna shot yesterday & I just don’t have it in me to research it myself today...

@Emilya I found this when I opened the tent last night. They looked fine last night. They’re the White Widow autos. Last night they got their 4th watering & I haven’t added any nutes yet. They’re in FFOF. Sorry to trouble you - got my 2nd Moderna shot yesterday & I just don’t have it in me to research it myself today...
found what? :hmmmm:

found what? :hmmmm:
Sorry, I’m really out of sorts today. That shot kicked my butt. Here’s the pic
EAE39166-ACE8-4F1F-B96A-AEB9FC7F7220.jpeg

Well alrighty then. I’ve been under the weather for several days & then the 2nd COVID vaccine kicked my butt. I’m happy to have resolved the issue with the light. Thanks @Emilya for your help. Had it been a bigger deal I was ready to let them go - couldn’t deal with it & I have 18 more of those seeds. I do think they’ll recover & it won’t bother me if it slows them down a bit. They’re 22 days old today. I think I’m just gonna let them grow and see what they do. One is topped but I haven’t done anything at all to the other one. I already know I will get a smaller-yield, but I just wanna watch it with my own eyes.
The smaller girls are the sour diesel and the bubblegum. I’ll transplant them once they develop a good root ball.
92145273-FC2B-413E-87B9-C5EE53EB8999.jpeg
They both got about a quart of water today & they’ve gone from three days to two between waterings. I haven’t given them any nutes yet since I put them straight into FFOF. Doing my best to make the roots chase the water. I’ll start covering the entire surface next watering but I think I’m about a week away from saturating the pots for the first time.

I wet the entire surface today (autos).They each took about 1-1/2 quarts. Now we’re watering every 2days. No pics - they look the same as Thursday...

Before I get into the details of this grow I want to briefly discuss what I’ve learned thus far & what I want to accomplish with this grow. The girls are already above ground and will get to them in a minute.

Watching my plants grow relaxes me. Watering them relaxes me. Gazing at them relaxes me. Trying to function in a disorganized cluttered tent stresses me beyond belief. So as my last couple grows have finished up, I’ve cleaned and re-organized with my tents. @Buds Buddy always has neat & organized grow spaces & he was the inspiration for this. They’re both the same, so one pic will suffice.
580D52EA-8D59-4E91-8F5D-F1BA64BE7A5A.jpeg

Secondly, I have read, re-read & before I water I read through @Emilya ’s watering guides again. I learn in a backwards fashion so I often read then water & read again to help ingrain it in my memory. I plan to grow some monster root balls & use them to fatten them up in flower.

I also would love to have a better understanding of lights. Lux, lumens & Par but it’s like music theory. I can play a guitar & get all of the chords right but I don’t understand the theory behind it. Same with lights - I can follow instructions but the theories are over my head at this point.

I plan on getting into organic growing. I’m comfy with the nutes I’m using now and I have enough for at least this grow so I’m going to use that up & try to glean as much knowledge as I can about those products.

Lastly, I gotta give them the time they need to veg in order to get the yield I want. Shooting for 1.5 lbs for this grow.
I’ll tag a few folks here that might want to tag along- party starts on the next page...
@Emilya, @MochaBud, @Buds Buddy, @Grand Daddy Black, @Enr0n, @Oldhippie59, @HashFart and anybody else that wants to join in.
Gotta luv Gumbi and Pokie :laugh:

Well alrighty then. I’ve been under the weather for several days & then the 2nd COVID vaccine kicked my butt. I’m happy to have resolved the issue with the light. Thanks @Emilya for your help. Had it been a bigger deal I was ready to let them go - couldn’t deal with it & I have 18 more of those seeds. I do think they’ll recover & it won’t bother me if it slows them down a bit. They’re 22 days old today. I think I’m just gonna let them grow and see what they do. One is topped but I haven’t done anything at all to the other one. I already know I will get a smaller-yield, but I just wanna watch it with my own eyes.
The smaller girls are the sour diesel and the bubblegum. I’ll transplant them once they develop a good root ball.
92145273-FC2B-413E-87B9-C5EE53EB8999.jpeg
They both got about a quart of water today & they’ve gone from three days to two between waterings. I haven’t given them any nutes yet since I put them straight into FFOF. Doing my best to make the roots chase the water. I’ll start covering the entire surface next watering but I think I’m about a week away from saturating the pots for the first time.
Roots searching for water IS. A Myth tlk to @NuttyProfessor

Bubblegum
16B47BE7-C8A2-43D1-ACFE-A31684A5B52C.jpeg
And Sour Diesel
18334E9E-78BD-4ED8-86D1-A0E32688F109.jpeg
I saturated both cups Saturday evening & they were dry tonight so they’re doing their thing. I’m seeing good root development in spite of roots chasing being a myth...;)

I’m back! It must’ve looked like I’d abandoned the post but to make a long story short, I had to get my outbuilding finished & electricity to it. Then I had carpal tunnel surgery, so I wasn’t able to move the girls into 7gallon pots as planned & the White Widow autos didn’t make it.I’ll make a few posts to bring the journal up to date.
05E1A161-44B1-4B40-A082-3EAC696C0862.jpeg
This was my original plan for the set-up but I realized my lighting was woefully inadequate. The shelving was also absorbing too much light so I added a reflective material & it made a huge difference. I also fashioned some “curtains” with the same material - underlayment for wood flooring.
42829D7F-D39A-4187-AACD-D6CB0EB29030.jpeg
1FEDECAD-2E27-471B-B03A-3A3F624FAF09.jpeg
Say hello to the Bubblegum & Sour Diesel. They’re in their 2nd week of flower. Considering as little time I have invested in them I’m quite pleased...

Here’s the rest of my grow area. I’m using tents for veg & for autos. I still have to install the vent for the fan & filter. I would’ve already had it done, but it was on back order for six weeks. Can’t do it right now though. I love being able to put the plants on the work table that’s actually shelving. I can even water them right there & let them run off into a pan below. This is ten times easier than trying to work inside the tents...
BCC90715-64BC-4B97-BAAD-5691CBFEF8ED.jpeg
04B468D4-C94F-4E34-817A-CC23AA294664.jpeg

One of the things I love about growing is coming in to the grow room in the morning & discovering there has been amazing growth overnight. Day 21 of flower.
A1A9DF9F-6BF2-4BBA-9BA5-E4ECC085C56E.jpeg

Today is day 30 of flower. I believe the improved lighting is making quite a difference. On the right is the Sour Diesel. This kind of trichome development is what I’m used to seeing at the finish, not the start.
8A40BA09-15FD-40F1-82C4-3F2C5858F9AF.jpeg
3A7BE06B-DF4A-426C-9F35-EE96AD10C377.jpeg
She has 55 - 60 days to go according to the vendor. I’m rapt with this one...

After spotting the nanner Friday I went out of town for two days & found about 15 more. I had also noticed the buds were foxtailing, so I’m blaming it on the plant being stressed. I wouldn’t worry about it as she is on day 53 of flower & the Sour Diesel is nearing the finish line as well, but I they have company now - one in day 15 of flower & two well into transition so I had to make the decision to get him/her out of the room. I’m not too disappointed as it will be a good learning experience. I do hope the quality is good. Most of the trichs are milky & a few are amber - maybe 5%. She smells sweet like Bubblegum...
A39A301C-1007-4619-8F3A-73C8231BC9A5.jpeg
1CFD1B20-0F20-47D7-B444-5446D7BBD538.jpeg
EAF8DFC6-819B-41DA-9087-D9202EDC22CF.jpeg
01A2518C-CF6F-4F60-9D77-1E326E77CEC1.jpeg
45DB76FB-8978-4592-8C64-3454041C1D2D.jpeg

4250495B-FFCD-48FC-96EC-42A1537DFBCC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom