Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Looks like excess nitrogen to me, clawed leaves and the bluish tint.
After the little bit of flush she looks some better today noticed some of the leaves have patchy light green now more than it was but probably just showing where it was a n problem but what ya think
IMG_20190623_095404.jpg
IMG_20190623_095201.jpg
IMG_20190623_095233.jpg
IMG_20190623_095327.jpg

Hey @Tkbdream ... Another soil grow ... I'm in! ... and Blue Dream ... I want to grow those after I'm done with the Dark Devil Autos.
They're suppose to be a lot bigger and bushier but i got a small pheno type and think she got stunted not sure how if i over watered or what but it's one the best day time strains from everything I've seen it's one of the damn good ones lol
But thanks man I appreciate the compliment its been a while new learning experience on these autos they're a whole different beast

I enjoyed reading your grow and picked up a new tip on having the germination cup taller than wider.

Go Team Blue Dream!
That's great I'm glad you found that and the main reason these threads and journals are the best thing ever cause people can read a bunch of journals of same strains and get a rough idea and how the plants act and what's best and what's worst trial and error done for ya lol but we all have things that pop up on us n we all learn from it

Watering is something to learn. I'm learning things all the time about it. After they get a few nodes in veg I let them wilt slightly before I water. They like to be wet then dry in veg. In flower I try to keep them watered right before it would have wilted.
Ok so probably why she's wanting more than others beside the one that's in full flowering mode she likes water every 2 days so far but the one with probs I think it's just her taller and smaller diamater bucket the 3 are all in 5 gal buckets with same amount of dirt besides one dwarf in a 2 gal pot she's one dried out

If it is a problem with roots would a root hormone help I have Schultz root powder could i mix it up in water n feed it to em
Like @stoneotter said ... make sure they have dried out first. Watering is a bit of an art and a quantitative science, so make sure you write down how much water you are putting in the pot, and definitely get a feel for what a pot with no water in it feels like.

Twice now I have used a powder called Stim-Root and it certainly helped my plants. I took about a teaspoon and mixed it in with a quart of water ... it had no effect on pH or ppm. Another time I sprinkled some on top of the soil and then lightly mixed it into the soil; then the next time I watered, it got carried down to the roots.

Like @stoneotter said ... make sure they have dried out first. Watering is a bit of an art and a quantitative science, so make sure you write down how much water you are putting in the pot, and definitely get a feel for what a pot with no water in it feels like.

Twice now I have used a powder called Stim-Root and it certainly helped my plants. I took about a teaspoon and mixed it in with a quart of water ... it had no effect on pH or ppm. Another time I sprinkled some on top of the soil and then lightly mixed it into the soil; then the next time I watered, it got carried down to the roots.
You can try things like that if you want but try to keep a watering /no watering rhythm as you do. They take more time than our minds can handle sometimes. Try one change at a time and watch what happens.:)

Ok so probably why she's wanting more than others beside the one that's in full flowering mode she likes water every 2 days so far but the one with probs I think it's just her taller and smaller diamater bucket the 3 are all in 5 gal buckets with same amount of dirt besides one dwarf in a 2 gal pot she's one dried out
If she wants water all the time she grew a good bunch of roots and are using them.

If she wants water all the time she grew a good bunch of roots and are using them.
Yeah she's been filling out daily with new growth mainly smaller fan leaves and some vertical growth but you can see how dry she was I could see the bottom of bucket all around the sides of the dirt it pulled away that much but she was dampish enough in center not to completely dried out and wasn't showing droopy leaves just a few. I was wondering on the root hormone maybe if I have a problem on the bottom of the buckets if i added some to next watering if it'll help heal em any but the next water is couple days off from now.

I mainly wonder if it'll help the roots out if that is the problem and causing tye claw leaves and the light green patches on the leaves

Back
Top Bottom