Toaster Small Grow.

Home Depot probably won't carry em... The one near me doesn't. A good old school nursery, or garden center like Armstrong would probably have em though.

The yellowing seems to be 99% on the K.C. the Armed Widow has a few yellow spots but nothing I'm too worried about. Endo, how long do you flower them for? As of right now I'm on day 30 of flowering, I don't have a microscope to check the color of the tric's till Friday... I will try to snap some pic's before bed tonight.. Well aside from the mellow yellow of the K.C. I think I'm doing pretty well...

Alright ladies and Gents, I am back with pictures and updates...

First off the Kc is coming back from being yellow, but somehow I have managed to burn the shit outta my Armed Widow, But everything seems to be hanging in there so with any luck I will make it to harvest. WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
:ganjamon:

First the Kc.

CIMG1071_800x600_.JPG

CIMG1068_800x600_.JPG

And here is the burned AW.

CIMG1067_800x600_.JPG

And a group shot.

CIMG1069_800x600_.JPG

:rollit:

Any questions, comments, marriage proposals... ?

:peace:Stay safe, Stay High.:ganjamon:

They look niice :) Don't ask me what the yellowing might be, I won't be much help :laughtwo: I've read that 'some' yellowing is normal towards the end of flowering (anyone step in here and correct me if I'm wrong) but mostly it should be the larger, lower fan leaves that will go first..

Anyway I DO understand the scrog method now, I'll be trying it out for my next grow.

Peace

sad on the burn but everything looks dank. Nice fat buds.

as the plants got taller, did you pull the plants under the wire from one hole over to the next to give it the horizontal effect? i heard thats really what makes it considered scrogging. someone please correct me if im wrong

Hey Toaster, how did that filter work? Did you keep it mounted inside? Any info would be great! ;)

Back
Top Bottom