Toaster Small Grow.

Hola all, poppin by for a quick looksie. Hate you lost the little girl. You oughta let us know how things is goin. A lot can happen in a week, bra.

What did you do bout the little buggers????

peese

-me​

Update Time.

First off let me again apologize for my lack of updates but with my work how it is, right now I have barely enough time to sleep. But I will keep posting as I can, hopefully I will get Fridays off, we'll see tomorrow.:Rasta:

Well the girls are doing A LOT better. I got some pest strips that seem to have killed off 99% of the Gnats, thank you guys for all the input.

Well, I'm tired so here are the pics.:ganjamon:

CIMG0886_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0885_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0883_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0882_800x600_.JPG

I took these pics before I tucked some of the branches under.

Oh, and BTW. the benefit to working so much is I get to shop for my HPS on payday. Any Ideas I want around a 250 with cool tube and I'm looking to spend around $150. let me know if you guys know of any.:rollit:

Stay Safe. Stay High.:bongrip:

Nice to hear the gnats are gone. If you got some more of the filter material that you used for your scrubber I would remove the elbows and just thumbtack/staple a tripple or quadruple layer over the holes. Should block the light alright, plus you could use more of your floor space. If they were more side by side you could fill the screen a bit quicker. Either way it looks like your gonna fill out that space quite nicely with your ladies.

I wanna know where people tell you to go for your HPS. I found this one its remote ballast so you can mount the ballast on the back of the cab so as to keep out some of the heat.
High Tech Garden Supply
$117-base-looking at twenty bucks shipping, so thats less than 140 total. you can add a MH conversion bulb when you order from them too for 45.(Dont know if thats good or bad) but there arent any ends on the reflector wing- they have alternate hoods too, but I remember somewhere seeng a thread about making a light cooling system.

^Reps for the beautiful bud! Have you entered the Bud of the Month Contest?

im still waiting on updates........ dont make me come over there...

Lol, nothing new to update you on, I ordered the HPS on friday, just waiting for it to get here. I snapped a few pics for you guys before I came to work. enjoy!:ganjamon:

CIMG0925_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0924_800x600_.JPG

Let me tell you if the smell already coming off these girls is any indication of what the high will be, it should be amazing, Cant wait for you to get out to the west coast Endo.:rollit:

Hey Guys,

Sorry its been so long to update, But as you can see the only time I even get any time to do this is at 3 am. But oh well, on to the news...

I got my 250 HPS on monday and already hooked it up the girls are now on a 12/12 cycle, on at 10 pm off at 10 am (to help with the heat issue).

And now for what all you pic whore's really want...

CIMG0959_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0957_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0956_800x600_.JPG

Well, I'm off to get a few hours of sleep then back to work.. yay...:rollit:
Stay Safe. Stay High.:bongrip:

Endo, put your monkey away, I will snap some pics tonight when the lights come on, But the good news is I have to lovely ladies. the both showed thier sex a few days ago, I just havent been able to get online due to my wife buying an all new bedroom set, so I've been busy moving furniture...

well I'm off to work, Pics will be up tonight.

Here ya guys go, Pic time, Enjoy...:ganjamon:

CIMG0976_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0979_800x600_.JPG

CIMG0978_800x600_.JPG

And the Batery died after that last pic. So now I'm charging it, I'll try to grab a few more pics before bed, and I'll upload em before work.

Hope everyone here has a safe and fun Friday.
Stay Safe, Stay High.:bongrip:

WOW dood. Those are truly beautiful pictures. Your screens filled up great.

Back
Top Bottom