Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Need more info. Strain what kind of soil, heat and rh?
He said that the guy told him it was a ak cross with something. He got a clone from a friend and can't remember. It is in soil, local potting mix and small amount of compost. The humidity runs from 50 to 75. The temps been 83 high to 75 low. Thanks for the help.✌

He was watering it about every 3 or 4 days when he had it under the light but its been outside for almost two weeks and he's not watered any cause of rain. I helped him transplant into a 7 gallon pot a little while ago.✌

It smells when you open the tent? That wasn't written on the packaging!!!! LOL kidding, I cant wait to get that smell, hope it doesn't last long though once I close her back up.

Thanks Tom, yeah it is starting to come along now, the girls are getting more leaves, I just hope I don't screw this up for my 1st grow, my nutrients will be here tomorrow, but still 2-3 weeks away before I feed them any.

Keep up the good work buddy, and go get yourself a nice carbon filter to help filter out that air before its removed, it's not all about the smell :)

It smells when you open the tent? That wasn't written on the packaging!!!! LOL kidding, I cant wait to get that smell, hope it doesn't last long though once I close her back up.

Thanks Tom, yeah it is starting to come along now, the girls are getting more leaves, I just hope I don't screw this up for my 1st grow, my nutrients will be here tomorrow, but still 2-3 weeks away before I feed them any.

Keep up the good work buddy, and go get yourself a nice carbon filter to help filter out that air before its removed, it's not all about the smell :)
I can't wait to get that smell either, wife don't like it, i guess i can compromise with her and get a carbon filter. I can always stick my head in the tent and get me a wiff lol.✌

Finally got my calmag in. Directions say for most applications use 1tsp ( 5ml) per gallon, does that sound about right.✌
fc82f4a1cc0e7bb7b50536b5994a34a4.jpg

From what I been reading for Autos you start off with 1/4 dosage about 3 to 5 weeks into growth. Because soil has nutrients you don't wanna burn the girls. Autos have a much shorter life cycle than photoperiod. Their growing stages are a lot longer than autos.

I will be doing 1/4 dosage and increasing by 1/4 each week if they take well to their feeds.

I'm going to be using 3 part system Advanced Nutrients (Micro Grow Bloom)

I'm no pro but this is what I will be doing

Really? I never read that..im hoping my girls will get everytjing they need from the Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and AN.

Only way to know is live and learn..there is no wrong answer, everyone grows differently. How many weeks in are you now?

I would search this forum or Google for autoflower feeding schedule to see what I'm talking about. Your product may be fine with full dosage..i would start slow and see how they react. A lot easier to fix if it's not enough instead of feeding too much and dealing with issues that you don't have time to correct where it's autos and thry are on their own timeline.

Thanks for the info, i have had this stuff ordered for almost a month, it's been lost in the mail and had to be reshipped and everything else. Im glad it finally come, i have heard calmag is a must with led.✌
Cal mag is and I would go 1/4 strength for a week and see how it works, if the plant takes it good go to 1/2 strength. Take your time and relax don't overdo it or you'll be sorry.

Really? I never read that..im hoping my girls will get everytjing they need from the Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and AN.

Only way to know is live and learn..there is no wrong answer, everyone grows differently. How many weeks in are you now?

I would search this forum or Google for autoflower feeding schedule to see what I'm talking about. Your product may be fine with full dosage..i would start slow and see how they react. A lot easier to fix if it's not enough instead of feeding too much and dealing with issues that you don't have time to correct where it's autos and thry are on their own timeline.
With autos always start with 1/4 strength. Never go over 1/2 in full bloom unless you know she will take it. And yes cal mag is needed more with led lights

Im on week 3, day 22, i am also using ff trio. I have gave one feeding at 13 days (1/4 dose of grow big and 1/4 dose of big bloom) and one at 18 days. On day 18 i gave a little more than 1/4 dose but not quiet 1/2, they have done really good with the nutes so far.✌

What do you have so far in terms of equipment for your grow? Do you have any nutes yet?
Yea im using ff trio for nutes. I have a 4by4 tent with mars 1200 (600 actual draw). I have a 240cfm 6inch exhaust duct fan and a clip on fan for strengthen stems, and to help airflow for canopy. I also have a little 4 inch intake fane but i don't run it much. I also have a 1000w hps for backup. I need to also get me a carbon filter soon.✌

Back
Top Bottom