Toneking’s Second Grow, Amnesia & Alaskan Purple Indoors In Soil

Toneking

I have beans germinating, the tent is clean, and the lights are rehung.

I’m using growing in a 4x4 Vivosun tent. Two blurples, total pull from the wall around 800 watts. I have a carbon filter installed outside the tent, and the plan is four plants using a scrog.

The strains are Amnesia Fast (a sativa-dominant hybrid) and Alaskan Purple (also a hybrid). I grew both of these in my first grow and really enjoyed the results.

I hope to do better this time around. I’m not nearly as nervous as I was and I’ve learned a few things from the mistakes I made the first time. I’ll get a few “before” pictures of the set-up taken and posted over the next day or two while we wait for our wee little beans to pop.

I have beans germinating, the tent is clean, and the lights are rehung.

I’m growing in a 4x4 Vivosun tent. Two blurples, total pull from the wall around 800 watts. I have a carbon filter installed outside the tent, and the plan is four plants using a scrog.

The strains are Amnesia Fast (a sativa-dominant hybrid) and Alaskan Purple (also a hybrid). I grew both of these in my first grow and really enjoyed the results.

I hope to do better this time around. I’m not nearly as nervous as I was and I’ve learned a few things from the mistakes I made the first time. I’ll get a few “before” pictures of the set-up taken and posted over the next day or two while we wait for our wee little beans to pop.
After 6 years I’ve recently started switching my entire grow to Amnesia Fast. I focus on speed, and potency. Amnesia delivers for me. I’ve had it in my grow for around 1.5 years. Good choice!

3C40F7C0-73FD-4E3B-8653-39466BC22B49.jpeg
3C40F7C0-73FD-4E3B-8653-39466BC22B49.jpeg

When I got home today, the other two Amnesia beans had popped. Solo cups were prepared and the beans are settling into their new surroundings.

This makes 11 seeds I’ve germinated from the Seedsman batch, and all eleven have popped. You can’t ask for much more than that.

I’m hoping to see sprouts appear over the next day or three. Time to study up on my LST, which was an area I pretty much sucked at the first time around.

Hey TK :ciao: Something you wrote about the Alaskan Purple piqued my interest.
:thanks:
About to harvest my third! One more in flower, three more in veg. It has been a staple lately.
Cheers :smokin:I hope your day’s going well.

It’s been a hectic couple of weeks and I apologize for neglecting this journal.
The girls are doing ok, although 4 of the five had some brown spotting on their first set of true leaves. I think they overheated a bit.
All have started third nodes, and it shouldn’t be much longer until it’s time to up-pot.
I’ll try to get some pics up by the weekend

Hmmm, what happened here

Back
Top Bottom