Top Drip Recirculating A La WaterFarm - 1 Pineapple Express - Scrogged - 400watt

Thank you Doctor for your encouragement! And I concur --following Scotty's example makes for high chances of success. Even if only following principles, and not necessarily the exact materials and methods, still, it will yield good results.

I cut up the dried material and put it in Ball jars for curing this morning. I ended up with 136 grams of bud and 42 grams of trim. I took 20 grams of trim and made a tincture a few days ago and .5 ml gives a really nice high. I yielded about 2.5 oz. of tincture made with 190 proof alcohol.

As I said earlier, the clone I'm growing, which was taken at 21 days into flower, is going full tilt boogie and I hope to do much better. Now that I have my light working correctly, the results now are what they're supposed to be at this stage.

This morning as I was cutting things up, I experienced the inconvenience of a lot of popcorn bud. This time I plan to keep things trimmed below the scrog aiming to increase density and size in the colas. That should make for a much better harvest experience.

My thanks to you guys for your help and encouragement!

I thought before this journal gets archived, I would update the status of my clone.

My last posted pics were of the clone that I had cut from my original plant at day 21 of flower. The clone pictures were from day 1 of flower. The clone is now at day 25 of flower.

Just for the hell of it I decided to compare the maturity of my clone at flower day 25 to the maturity of my first plant at flower day 23. You may remember that I discovered, too late, that the ballast for the HPS light, during my first grow, was set at about 1/2 power.

Wow, what a difference! At day 25, this plant smells delicious, the stretch was very stretchy and the colas are 8 to 10 inches tall. Resin glands are well established on the leaves and the buds are big. In comparison, at this time on my first plant, buds had just begun to appear.

God willing and the creek don't rise, this harvest should be very good.

Here's a pic of the first plant at day 23 of flowering...

Tuesday1.JPG

The next three are pics, taken today, of the clone at day 25....

DSCF000378.JPG

DSCF0001_2_2.JPG

DSCF000571.JPG

The plant has about 5 more weeks to soak up the lightshine, drink water and food, and pack on the poundage... Ah, what a life.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom