Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Yo wassup Magoo? If you get a good pugsbreath male that would be the easiest to cross IMO. I only tried reversing a plant once and that resulted in a fail. I am about to buy Riot's Fem spray for 80 bucks and try it again though.
Thanks for the info, Hawk! I’ll have to look into that myself. I’m ok with making regs. But I know once I started working with the cross that I’ll be wishing they were fems. Lol.
Looking beautiful in there mags. That lil gorrilas a frosty one ay. Cant wait to see what you do with the stanks ish cuz!
Thanks B! I hope I can do them justice! Hey..what did you think of the strawberry banana girl you grew? I won some from Dutch Seeds Shop. I know yours was Seedsman but was curious about your thoughts on her.

I have no idea how you do a stealth grow of Stankberry plants! Outside they will get taller than the windbreak o_O .
Haha. Might have to deploy some serious training to keep her somewhat manageable. I’ll get some pics of the surroundings the next time I’m out there.

I can hardly wait Magoo! Of all your grows, the gorilla grow will be my fav. I know I said that about your last grow, and I'll probably say it again on your next one, but this one really does make me jealous!
Thanks Sauga! I’ll be starting the seeds here and probably leaving them in solo cups till time to transplant. Will start giving them a little time outdoors each day leading up to transplant. Luckily the person who’s property I’ll be on is close family so I can come and go as I please. But also, he’s had a lot of experience growing outdoors so he’ll be there for all the maintenance day to day. We will probably split the haul. That’s what we did last time.
Excited about you dropping the Pugsbreath. With kitchenhawk on just crossing with a male if you get one. Reversing is like watching paint dry and you will get better genetics with pugs breath x pugs breath male and fem/. You can reverse one later. I am a regs kind of guy though so just my 2 cents.
I’m sure in the end that’s what I will do! I’d be happy with 2 males so I could pick the best one. Hopefully I’ll have enough seeds to share with some of you guys that are interested in the end!

She's gorgeous, beautiful whities on her!

Thanks Sauga! I’ll be starting the seeds here and probably leaving them in solo cups till time to transplant. Will start giving them a little time outdoors each day leading up to transplant. Luckily the person who’s property I’ll be on is close family so I can come and go as I please. But also, he’s had a lot of experience growing outdoors so he’ll be there for all the maintenance day to day. We will probably split the haul. That’s what we did last time.
I can see it now... one for you, two for me, two for you and three for me. Obviously you're good buddies :thumb:

Thanks Mr S. I just went in to check trichomes. With all the white pistols I thought I’d be looking at quite a few clears. Almost 100% cloudy. I’m gonna let her keep on chugging along but will be keeping an eye peeled. Don’t want too many ambers before I chop. Hopefully she will keep going a bit.

Just looking at the Chem cpl posts back made me anxious, when you realise I nicked your trimming shears....haha
Looking on point mr.Mags.... :snowboating:
Haha. Thanks Smeegs! I had to go check and make sure they were still here!

So cute!

20190326_214013.jpg

it could mean that you feel constrained by society and the barriers it places around you. That inside you are a beast that’s just begging to run free.

But in my professional opinion....I think maybe you are just as excited as me about the new Lion King movie coming out! :high-five:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom