Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Amnesia Haze Automatic
Day 52

She also got some water with tea tonight. This might be the last time that her feedings are in unison with the RGa. She drinks faster. Plus she should go longer. Breeder reports 80-85 days. So I may give her a Growth drench next, followed by water and then Transplant and then Cats. Hopefully she will have quite a bit better bud development by then. She’s all pistols right now. Here she is!

Thanks again everyone! I appreciate all of you guys more than you know!

Quick question....have any of you ever had a seedling do this....
41904684-0BB6-466C-B451-B359C4746213.jpeg
B064EC7F-4336-47DE-BEBC-D484D4A46395.jpeg
t
The top part of the cotyledon is pretty hard. I’ve been waiting for days for it to open. A couple days ago I pulled them apart just to see if I could. I could separate them by hand but she’s not opening up on her own. Do I give this time or do I pop another seed?

So yesterday when I got home, as soon as I opened my car door......wooosh! The Chemdog! Smelling strong outside the house! I’m like holy crap! So I walk in the front door.....nothin. So I get to thinkin, must be coming from the attic since that’s where my tent exhausts to. Opened the attic! Smell about floored me! Lol. So then I get to thinkin about this warrant my roommate has. Cops can knock on the door at any time, and they will know something is up before they get that close. I decided to put my filter back on. Some of you may remember the issues I was having with it during the last grow. Fan couldn’t pull air through it. But desperate times. Smell outside dissipated after a couple hours. Woke up this morning to 93* temps in the tent! Yikes!!!! I just left the flap hanging open a bit since the lights are going off soon anyway. But I need a permanent fix here. When the filter is on, the fan gets hot to the touch so it’s straining the motor for sure. But do I buy a new fan? A new filter? Both?

Back
Top Bottom