Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Like Penny just said bigger of both and you usually can get a good deal on the combo. I'm running a 10" fan with a 15x24 filter and can idle it when vegging and maybe go half to 3/4 speed when things are populated. Not the cheapest setup but works really well. Until you get something take the filter back out and bang it on the concrete outside to clean it out some so it doesn't restrict it as much. Should bring your temps down both in the tent and the fan from not working so hard.

The one I have right now is a 6” fan. It has a speed controller on it. I always keep it on the lowest setting because even there it sucks the side of the tent in....with no filter on it. I’ll have to look at my amazon history to see the brand.

Is there a good brand of filter that won’t break the bank? I’m familiar with Phresh. But if I could spend less than that I’d like to. Willing to if I must tho.

Is your fan inside a tent or enclosure? The fan motors generate heat when they run, moving it outside of the enclosure will increase noise and reduce heat.

Based on what you said, I would prob get a 'scrubber' running in the general area of your grow. I run a Can 75 hooked up to a 6" fan, on low, that kills pretty much any smell within 1K feet within minutes (depending on circulation). I also run a cheaper carbon filter on the exhaust of the tent.

Those Can filters are expensive, they work fast, and i've had this one over a year.

I am using a can lite in the tent now...it is thicker than past filters because I need to crank fan to get same suction. It's a lighter filter so you can get it up in the roof of the tent.

I have no idea how you do a stealth grow of Stankberry plants! Outside they will get taller than the windbreak o_O .
Probably true from everything I have seen from them. I think the DTF will stay manageable for him though. The ATF......nope....it will be 8 feet tall before he knows it LOL.

440 CFM should have no issue sucking/blowing...have you tried running without the pre filter on?(although a dirty prefilter shouldn't cause that kind of overheating)...just got an email from the Zon yesterday...VivoSun fans and filters, 80 bucks Cdn. apiece for 6"...I think first I would try another filter...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...

Maybe just spray her a few times and see if she softens up a bit to open.
I would go with this advice for a bit. Spray with water only for a couple days. Sometimes you get a stubborn one but when they finally get going, they explode. So in my mind its worth the wait.

The outer cover on the filter gets pretty grungy at times.
You can also clean the filters. Sometimes they will get a bit blocked up. You can also flip the flange on many of the fans out there so you can reverse them and extend the life and efficiency on the filters. I would look for both on Youtube and try them....see if it fixes your issue without tapping into your pocket. If it doesn't work....I can give you a good brand recommendation for fans.

440 CFM should have no issue sucking/blowing...have you tried running without the pre filter on?(although a dirty prefilter shouldn't cause that kind of overheating)...just got an email from the Zon yesterday...VivoSun fans and filters, 80 bucks Cdn. apiece for 6"...I think first I would try another filter...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...
Yes. All of this is without the prefilter.

Here are a couple that seem like they would be ok. Any thoughts on these? Or should I get a Phresh?
92747915-6AF8-4F09-A9E3-89EA3FCF1204.png
4ADA9CBD-2BB8-4775-89E7-A03685BD1FE7.png

Hey Magoo! Congratulations on POTM :bravo: :thumb:

Quick question....have any of you ever had a seedling do this....
41904684-0BB6-466C-B451-B359C4746213.jpeg
B064EC7F-4336-47DE-BEBC-D484D4A46395.jpeg
t
The top part of the cotyledon is pretty hard. I’ve been waiting for days for it to open. A couple days ago I pulled them apart just to see if I could. I could separate them by hand but she’s not opening up on her own. Do I give this time or do I pop another seed?
How is this little one going? The bottom of that stem looks bit off to me. Thin and discoloured. It could be a trick of the light. It looks like one I’ve seen before, when I had fungus gnat larvae in the soil eating the root hyphae and it causing the seedling to ‘dampen off’. Thought it worth mentioning cause that stem base looked a bit like this one of yours Nd the seedling just stopped functioning (didn’t fully open etc) - then it fell over!

Back
Top Bottom