Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I think Rifleman opened his old one up and replaced the charcoal inside. Apparently you can buy charcoal cheap (I dunno really) and if I recall @Virgin ground was going to attempt it as well. Food for thought if you're hungry. You would probably need a rivet gun and a drill, and a filter that had charcoal in it. Means nothing if you don't have one ;)

Hey Magoo! Congratulations on POTM :bravo: :thumb:

How is this little one going? The bottom of that stem looks bit off to me. Thin and discoloured. It could be a trick of the light. It looks like one I’ve seen before, when I had fungus gnat larvae in the soil eating the root hyphae and it causing the seedling to ‘dampen off’. Thought it worth mentioning cause that stem base looked a bit like this one of yours Nd the seedling just stopped functioning (didn’t fully open etc) - then it fell over!
These are just in rapid rooters. Hopefully they haven’t been contaminated. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for other signs though.

The charcoal is expensive. You need around 8 lbs for a 6"x22" filter. You can drill out the rivets and replace with sheet metal screws. It's a very messy and surprisingly delicate process. You have to be very careful about keeping the shape of the filter. They are kinda flimsy without the charcoal evidently. It's easy to bend the metal casing. This is pretty much what rifleman told me when I PMed him.

I went ahead and bought another filter. I'm gonna mess around with recharging charcoal and refilling as well as testing it out when my next plants are vegging. I don't want to take chances in flower.

And thank you for the congrats, Amy!!
Hey Magoo! Congratulations on POTM :bravo: :thumb:

How is this little one going? The bottom of that stem looks bit off to me. Thin and discoloured. It could be a trick of the light. It looks like one I’ve seen before, when I had fungus gnat larvae in the soil eating the root hyphae and it causing the seedling to ‘dampen off’. Thought it worth mentioning cause that stem base looked a bit like this one of yours Nd the seedling just stopped functioning (didn’t fully open etc) - then it fell over!

IKR, occasionally I nail it!
I know you do bud. I see you helping out all over the site everyday! But I have to admit that the smart ass side of me wanted so bad to reply “I must not subscribe to those threads!” :rofl:
All in fun though brother!

Congratulations on your Plant of the Month Magoo. To me it's my favorite award and I'm so glad you won it. The Quadsquad OGs are racking up the awards right now! I am very lucky to have such quality and skilled people leading the squad. Keep up the good work and I am sure there will be more of those awards stacking up for ya!

Congratulations on your Plant of the Month Magoo. To me it's my favorite award and I'm so glad you won it. The Quadsquad OGs are racking up the awards right now! I am very lucky to have such quality and skilled people leading the squad. Keep up the good work and I am sure there will be more of those awards stacking up for ya!
Thanks a lot Ase! I appreciate you helping me get this training down. Got a plant through without splitting it! Lol :high-five:

Chemdog 91
Harvest Day.......Well.....Sorta!

I was gonna harvest her but instead I just plucked all the leaves off and threw her back in the tent till tomorrow. My legs and back are killing me. Lol. Here she is buck naked!

Here’s a pic of the lowest buds on her. Little tiny things but frosty still!

Back
Top Bottom