Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Here’s a few pics of the seedlings. The ATF is a loner at the moment. Got another seed in water because I hit her with the lid of the humidity dome and damaged her enough that she fell over and never stood back up.
Got both of the DTF’s in solo cups.

Got 1 Stankberry in the cup and one still in the rapid rooter because it wasn’t showing any roots yet.

Here are the 3 Pugsbreath including the puppet. She has opened up a bit more but still has a way to go and a short time to get there. Lol.
And here are 3 Black Cherry O’s.....I know I said I only popped 1 of these, but that one is the crazy lookin one to the left. Lol. I popped 2 more because I got to thinkin.....I’d like one seeded and one not. So if one gets scrapped then I will still have 2 with good buds and good seeds at the end.

Will probably move any male and 1 of each strain female outdoors when it becomes necessary. These haven’t been transplanted into cups yet because they will be going in kit soil. The ones that are going to the outdoor spot are in jiffy organic seed starter soil. I put some great white in each of those cups and also the water they were given. All the girls will be in clear solo cups inside colored ones so that we can check root activity over these first few weeks.

I would have let them ripening more. I m sure they can get more weight and they don't look fully ripened to me

Good looking plant ya got to harvest there Magoo. Nice to cya keeping it green.
Thanks Derby!
I would have let them ripening more. I m sure they can get more weight and they don't look fully ripened to me
Yeah Flash! I definitely could have let her go a little longer. As I was removing some of the leaves that were hugging the buds there was definitely a lot of light green plant material under them. But looking at the trichomes I think she’s about where I want her. Up top I would say 95% cloudy and 5% Amber. On the light green stuff she’s 95% cloudy and 5% clear. But my main reason involved my schedule over the next week or so. I definitely won’t be able to do much with them for at least a week because I have guests coming tonight. That and the filter issue just made now seem like the best time. Lol. But I’m with you. I would have at least liked a few more days.

Hi Mr. Magoo! I’ve been meaning to read through this journal for a while now, but it keeps not happening. So I’m just gonna pop in and start a few pages back. Congratulations on POTM!! :high-five:
Congrats on the harvest (almost). She’s a beauty! Big ol colas!! :yummy:
As for the filters, I just bought that same vivosun you were looking at. Works well and it’s longer than the other 6” ipower I have. You’d think it’d be more efficient with a longer surface area? I dunno, works well but a little heavy.

Hi Mr. Magoo! I’ve been meaning to read through this journal for a while now, but it keeps not happening. So I’m just gonna pop in and start a few pages back. Congratulations on POTM!! :high-five:
Congrats on the harvest (almost). She’s a beauty! Big ol colas!! :yummy:
As for the filters, I just bought that same vivosun you were looking at. Works well and it’s longer than the other 6” ipower I have. You’d think it’d be more efficient with a longer surface area? I dunno, works well but a little heavy.
Thanks HH and welcome! I think that’s the one I’m gonna go with. The extra length should definitely improve cfm. I looked at some reviews and both are comparable and have good reviews out there. So I think I’ll go with the vivosun since it’s on sale right now!

Hi @Mr. Magoo . Congrats on plant of the month. That is so cool. Your plants are an inspiration.
Thanks for your encouragement as well. Good to see some recognition coming your way brother.
:high-five:
Thanks so much strain! I really appreciate it!

Congrats on the harvest Magoo! She looks great and a big congrats on your POTM win! What a beautiful healthy plant and a nice Brix specimen!

Well done! Hope your doing well and I’m excited to see those new seedlings take off! Lots of exciting things coming down the line for you so I’ll be sure to keep a close eye!

Congrats on the harvest Magoo! She looks great and a big congrats on your POTM win! What a beautiful healthy plant and a nice Brix specimen!

Well done! Hope your doing well and I’m excited to see those new seedlings take off! Lots of exciting things coming down the line for you so I’ll be sure to keep a close eye!
Thanks a lot Dutch! And congratulations to you again for journal of the month! I think I’m gonna try to step my journaling up a notch on my next one......PREMIERING APRIL 14th!

Can 33 is a great brand! Can't say it's inexpensive though. If you get it make sure to also buy the flange that attaches with self tapping screws very easily. It's a bear, a very large heavy bear!
Hey bud just figured I would clarify that Can is the brand and 33 is the model. I believe it is the 33 because it has 33 pounds of charcoal in it. Which would be why it is bulky and heavy! Duggan has mentioned having his for years without issues!

Hey bud just figured I would clarify that Can is the brand and 33 is the model. I believe it is the 33 because it has 33 pounds of charcoal in it. Which would be why it is bulky and heavy! Duggan has mentioned having his for years without issues!

Thanks Yeti! Someone else mentioned a 75 model, I sure hope it doesn't have 75lbs of charcoal in it! o_O:eek: I got mine based on the reccomendation from Duggan.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom