Topped Autoflower?

Re: Topped Autoflower

hey rickerred, good on you for topping. yer girls and you will love it.

listen to the beast....he knows what he's sayin lol

Lots of growers still have mixed opinions on autos.but for the last 4 years myself and lots of top quality eager to learn growers of this comunity have been topping autos and all other training of autos.pushing them to there limits;) pics dont lie.happy growing every1;):passitleft::cheer::bravo:

cool, I have 5 topped all of em, am trying lst with 3 and may leave the other 2 grow normal. As I am new to growing MJ I am sure I won't break any high yield records.

Thanks

Lots of growers still have mixed opinions on autos.but for the last 4 years myself and lots of top quality eager to learn growers of this comunity have been topping autos and all other training of autos.pushing them to there limits;) pics dont lie.happy growing every1;):passitleft::cheer::bravo:
What Beast said!

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My Blue Treacle auto loved topping for sure. The bushiest 4 1/2 ft tall auto ive ever grown.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lazarus good work.topping an auto will make it branch out all on its own without training.as u have found out they go super bushy and all side branches become dominant colas.have u got any pics of ur topped auto lady;) keep up the good work:passitleft:

will post close up pic tomorrow, gotta get young fella to baseball.

cart.JPG

30 Jul seeds were hydrated popped from the soil 04 jul, so been above ground 29 days. they seem to doing ok so far. Started to smell 31 Jul.
Too close to the lights last night some burned tips.

Topping is great if you know how your auto strain is going veg. Some autos veg for 3 weeks some can go as long as 6 or even 8 weeks. Knowing your strain is very important. But like most of us have come to learn... There's only one real way to find out. Good luck to ya,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Beast, i have photos but it was grown in a space bucket so they don't really show too much. I had no idea it would grow so tall or bushy. I have another seed that im going to let live in the tent to see what it can really do... After i grow one of these red poison seeds i have. I guess hydro makes a difference when growing autos? The seed co said 60-65 days from seed to harvest and it went 125 days til amber. Not what i was expecting at all for my first auto grow lol

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All autos enjoy to be topped at done at the correct time.yea stronger strains will still take it well but so will smaller strains. Iv topped 4 pound seeds and pulled 4 oz s piece off them in 11 litre pots.its oviously strain dependant on how tall she will grow.as topping and auto will not stop ur plant stretching come flower. As iv proven many times now.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom