Torco's Outdoor grow 2008

Torco - impressive! :clap: I am considering using your grow box technique on my next guerilla grow - However, I am worried to grow that big in town though - I have done it in the bush years ago and the produce lasted almost a full year of heavy smoking with mates (buds filled a coolerbox when dried & compressed!) - the size I have kept mine to on my current grow will only yeild a couple of ounces per plant - but I have made up for the quantity with quality. Looks like you gona have quantity and quality - can't beat that eh?
Jah Bless
:Rasta:

The only reason i made the grow boxes is bec i am fertelizing the crap out of them. I am watering them every 3 days. every plant gets 15 gallons of water and nutes. i am using about 180 gallons of water every 3 days, for 12 plants.

Update Time folks

Durga Mata
MVC-001S32.JPG

MVC-002S38.JPG

MVC-003S37.JPG

MVC-004S37.JPG

MVC-005S44.JPG

I think I'm looking forward to seeing your plants finish up more than I am my own. The only negative I can see in the future is that horrible case of Carpal Tunnel you are going to have. LOL Congrats to you bro.

I think I'm looking forward to seeing your plants finish up more than I am my own. The only negative I can see in the future is that horrible case of Carpal Tunnel you are going to have. LOL Congrats to you bro.

I am going to be trimming for a long time, I will be having a trimming party at my house. i will have to bring a bunch of it home with me and invite a few friends over and put them to work.

You're literally setting the bar very high Torco. How tall is that Northern Light Big Bud #2? The garden is looking very tranquil yet full of energy.

Wonderful Torco. I have been envious of your landscaping for a couple months now. I been noticing autumn creeping ever so slowly up on me here. After watchign these girls get bigger and bigger now it seems that you can hardly see betwixt them in the wide view shots that considered I gotta say you have a jungle already. I can hardly imagine how goregeous they'll look when it gets choppin'time.

Not to mention(what a lie I know I am bout to) the sheer quantity you are going to have on your hands, do you plan to keep it all, or is some of that going to dispensaries

peese

-me​

Not to mention(what a lie I know I am bout to) the sheer quantity you are going to have on your hands, do you plan to keep it all, or is some of that going to dispensaries
[
Its illegal to sell marijuana in my state, even to places like Voter power. They want you to donate the meds to them for free, but then they turn around and sell it to card holders who cant grow for them selves
. Somehow I dont think Torco will be dispensing.

Back
Top Bottom