Torco's Outdoor grow 2008

Thank You for allowing us to see your grow. I wonder if you wouldnt mind telling us about the care you are doing for your plants? Nutrients, Pruning, that sort of thing?

Very exciting thred. Awsome plants. Looking forward to watching for any updates.

Thank You for allowing us to see your grow. I wonder if you wouldnt mind telling us about the care you are doing for your plants? Nutrients, Pruning, that sort of thing?

The only nutes I am using is chicken manure 3-2-2 nothing else. No pruning no topping. I am trying to keep this a low budget grow; I have about $700.00 into this grow with all the materials so far.

Man... I've perused your threads a few times, so I figured I should also say that I think your skills are amazing and I only hope to be able to do anything close to the same someday. Excellence and Beauty in some of it's finest forms.

Peace :roorrip:

I really dont have any idea what i will get when its harvest time. I have never grown plants this large before.

We should start a poll when its getting close and see... I'm guessing this is gonna be one of the larger grow journals at 420...

Man... I've perused your threads a few times, so I figured I should also say that I think your skills are amazing and I only hope to be able to do anything close to the same someday. Excellence and Beauty in some of it's finest forms.

Peace :roorrip:

Thanks Runamok:bong:

You have neighbors right?!?!? how you gonna control the smell?!?!? I used Ona and had dispensers around the yard and it still stunk the shit up, how you handle that one torc's?

You have neighbors right?!?!? how you gonna control the smell?!?!? I used Ona and had dispensers around the yard and it still stunk the shit up, how you handle that one torc's?

with an outdoor grow like this that would not be easy. im not worried about it. anybody going in my backyard will be shot and they will end up in one of my grow boxes as fertelizer.

Yeah I was never worried about somebody actually coming into my backyard(electric fence, and dogs handle that) but I still like to have the piece of mind that i'm not stinking the entire mile radius up when its flowering time.

I've been flowering mine for 6 days now....can't wait

i can't believe your grow, man. Makes mine look like shit! :)

Torco - impressive! :clap: I am considering using your grow box technique on my next guerilla grow - However, I am worried to grow that big in town though - I have done it in the bush years ago and the produce lasted almost a full year of heavy smoking with mates (buds filled a coolerbox when dried & compressed!) - the size I have kept mine to on my current grow will only yeild a couple of ounces per plant - but I have made up for the quantity with quality. Looks like you gona have quantity and quality - can't beat that eh?
Jah Bless
:Rasta:

I bet you get real paranoid when you see helicopters fly by huh? I know I would. The grow is looking good, as usual. Nice huge plants. Thats mother natures finest for ya.

The airplanes and the copters fly over every year, there are allot of illegal grows around here that they are looking for. The Man knows where my Garden is, My site is posted like its supposed to be, I am completely legal, No worries.

Back
Top Bottom