Torco's Outdoor grow 2008

How have i not posted in this thread yet? Awesome outdoor garden! Torco, did you ever say whether or not you were feeding these monsters anything except plain old hose water? Any guesses about the harvest yield?

I think it is illegal to sell for profit, I could be wrong. But I think he is allowed to get his grow and time costs back.

That is true, when you are a grow provider you can charge money for your costs. I am not a grow provider. I grow for myself.

Well the main reason that I asked about it was he was saying that he had no fears and UncleSam already knows about it. With it being in the books, and keeping with our broken laws, it seems that we(he) is gonna have waaaaaaaaaaay more than quota allows him to have. I was figuring that either he was planning to share with his buddies, give/sell/dispose of whatever weight that puts him above the<broken>laws limit.
It seems that with him being in the books in the first place, that he is trying to not break these broken laws. I was just wondering if he was gonna keep all of the harvest.

Cumon I can see possible 20+elbows comin after the trim and cure. Do we have a state that would consider 20Lb of mm to be a personal use stash? I might want to move there. From what i have gathered on here over the past couple months that whatever you get above the state quota has to be destroyed or donated or sumthin' else they can use state guys to bust you, yet if you stay under you can still get nailed by fed's, hence the use of the <broken> descriptor.

peese

-ME​

Cuddoes bro. I hope your harvest is 10 friggin pounds and you and your friends smoke every bit of it.. Wanna be friends.

Update

MVC-002S39.JPG

MVC-003S38.JPG

MVC-007S42.JPG

MVC-009S42.JPG

Maaan! thats a gorgeous garden, i bet you could play hide and go seek in there.

Wow what a beautiful backyard!! My roommate was just babytalking to the pics of the new formed flowers. So cute when they're little.(the buds not the plants cause as you know they're huge!!) I would love to just have one outdoor plant.

Torco your grow box setup has worked as well as I had suspected it would - I will have to give your technique a go when I have the space - awesome!

By the way your bubblegum looks amazing! That is my personal favorite strain to date! I have never seen one that size before as I have only ever had dro bubblegum - I would LOVE to try it grown in soil in natural sunlight as I have heard it is so much more flavorsome and that the aroma is a lot more pronounced when grown under those conditions. Please may you do a detailed smoke report as soon as you have some finished product and let us know.

Back
Top Bottom