Torco's Outdoor grow 2008

HOLY CRAP!!!!! That is amazing. Hopefully i'll get some land some day. Wow Torco, you're looking at pounds of harvest, is that all for personal consumption.

Plants are looking fantastic! How are they handling the much cooler temps we have been getting? Does that seem to slow down the growth any?
:peace: :ganjamon:

Good question! I'd like to know, too!

No cuttin corners for you Torco! Great looking plants! I love the "tree trunk" shots.

Good question! I'd like to know, too!

No cuttin corners for you Torco! Great looking plants! I love the "tree trunk" shots.

The Veg growth has slowed some bec they are in flower mode, and they are budding up like crazy, i am feeding them lots of P.

Thanks Ms.Fox, BubbaKush,RLMCHATCH, 4twenty4all,badbradblu,Dr. 215,

Great job torco,if I ever figure out how to post pics I will get some of my buckeye greenhouse,I added a 60% shade cloth in july and flowering commenced in the 3rd week of aug. my girls aren't as thick and full due to some high temps in early summer,but they are raging now with cooler temps,I have 2 uluru,1 wollemii,1 nl/ww.2 huge haze/skunk,and a bunch of what I like to call my june babies,I clone all known girls then and get these 8-10" babies that smother themselves with bud when ohio gets true 12/12 this year 26 sept. so we exspect a great thanksgiving around here,once again great grow,I love the outdoors myself,just ain't cool in the buckeye state,hehe,lol

update. them buds are getting bigger

MVC-001S38.JPG

MVC-002S43.JPG

MVC-003S44.JPG

MVC-004S42.JPG

MVC-005S48.JPG

MVC-006S44.JPG

MVC-015S40.JPG

Wow. There's a lot of energy on your yard. What a great year. :peace::ganjamon: Even with all the work those ladies are doing they look exceptionally healthy. Excellent job.

Harvest time folks. This brings an end to this outdoor grow journal, I want to say thank you to everyone here at 420 Magazine. I will make a new Harvest pics for this outdoor grow.

Thanks so much for sharing with us another fantastic grow..:clap:

I can't wait to see the harvest pics! Throw in a couple Scratch and Sniff pics too, k?:smokin:

Peace and happy harvesting:peace:

Back
Top Bottom