Toto is this OZ?

winterwhisper

Hello All......I live in DC...capitol territory for the nation's stupidity. Yea plenty of laws abound here a predominance of them initiated and snuck through by old farts that hypocritically like to tell us how to live, where to live and all the other "musts" that come along with the territory. Bah humbug....I say. Take me over the rainbow into the land of OZ where the rainbow is eternal ( or at least green? ). I deal with multiple health issues but thanks to a phobic pain Dr. I have wandered back into the world of cannabis after some 40 odd years. I can't and don't like smoking but am looking into edibles and oil. I have my MMJ card but a lot of fat good it does me when you can't afford dispensary prices which are about 4 times street prices. I'm not looking to get baked...just a better physical wellness. I love the good sleep it gives me...having preferred the indica strains over the sativa. I've had backlash pain from both strains though which I don't understand. I hope to make this my one wateringhole for all things green.

:green_heart:

Re: Toto ...is this OZ?

Look into rso. Rick Simpson Oil. Also the magical butter maker is a sponsor and I'll I got to say is it kicks ass. 4 times street price? Really what's price per gram?

According to the scale from my chosen dispensary it averages 20-25.00 per gram. Yes I want to make RSO but from the indigo strains..not sativa.

Jesus. Wow. Damn wish I produced for them. Very very top shelf goes for 14 out here.

So your looking for a indica dominant strain. White widow is great for rso it was one of the first rick used.

Jesus. Wow. Damn wish I produced for them. Very very top shelf goes for 14 out here.

So your looking for a indica dominant strain. White widow is great for rso it was one of the first rick used.

I've heard of white widow....but it seems to have the one to one ration.....I'd like to get a variety if I could to see which ones perform better. At least the one benefit the dispensary had going for it were trial sizes syringes of a few types. A very cost effect way to give a few tries of different strains....but not a lot of variety nor high indicas. But again finding affordable seeds are soemthing else.
I went to a local seed sharing event recently and after standing in the freezing cold for 2 hours Ii got some puny seeds and out of 7 seeds 1 sprouted and then died after 3 weeks and no growth beyong the 2 leafed seedling appearance. So now I'm back to square one....

Back
Top Bottom