Trala’s Tent

Sorry about the neutered digit, ouchie that’s gonna leave a mark.

You and Copper had rock & scissors covered, it was only a matter of time until paper showed up... yeah I know - way too soon.

Hope you can laugh and heal sweet thing, I hear alcohol is good for sterilization but in your case prolly work better from the inside out

So I have an update. WillE’s not looking much worse for wear after stickyagate. I also had an anti sticky frame built. Omg it upsets me seeing the insects struggle stuck to it. I wish they would just stay away from my plants. It’s such an awful way to slowly die. It’s Day 2 and the sticky is littered with insects. I can lift the frame on and off without plant stickage.

42127666-7D53-46DA-B8E8-03A24AD13B03.jpeg

WillE Bee:love::love::love:
B41799A3-56E1-4382-BD6B-4F0797DF1BB3.jpeg

Halle Bee:love::love::love:
5434EE9D-C06A-49C2-8988-ED86367F8794.jpeg

Kimee Bee :love::love::love:

Still not sure if she has taken. I believe while there is green there is hope.
11074F1A-FD78-4868-A951-DFD631425D4A.jpeg

My wingman didn’t think you could make these Tangerine Dreams beautiful. I’m so happy to have so far proved him wrong. I think Reggie is beautiful :) :) :)

81988CFF-9715-4285-85D1-D7C75BD845CF.jpeg

This finger. I look like I’m constantly pointing.

B6519CBB-E4D6-468F-962F-0809163AFE1F.jpeg

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Sorry about the neutered digit, ouchie that’s gonna leave a mark.

You and Copper had rock & scissors covered, it was only a matter of time until paper showed up... yeah I know - way too soon.

Hope you can laugh and heal sweet thing, I hear alcohol is good for sterilization but in your case prolly work better from the inside out
So annoyed at myself. I snuck off my ward to go get a coffee and I accidentally pocket dialed my boyfriend, so I thought I’d carry on chatting to him while I waited for my coffee. Hindsight I should have hung up once I grabbed my coffee, coz now I see a piece of rubbish on the ground, so I tuck the phone under my chin and carried on chatting, used one hand to carry my coffee and the other to grab and dispose of some grubs litter. I used a single hand to push the bin open, and quickly drop the rubbish in at kind of the same time and I didn’t get my finger out in time and the lid snapped on it. It cut through it like a knife.

I was still on the phone, and I was so shocked when I looked down I’m not even sure what I said, I’m guessing it would be swear words tho. I could see immediately I needed stitches.

I am officially no alcohol today, K.

Good morning!

There is a silver lining. I’m off till the 4th on workers comp.

I was meant to do a night shift tonight.

Tho right at this minute it is hurting like a motherfucker.

:)

Good morning lazy bones!!! I hear you, deep wounds on extremities know how to throb don’t they?
Go kick the shit out of that tray again so you can forget about the finger for a while.....
It at times has its own pulse.

Feels a bit better today tho.

And no, my big toe is still sore!

:)

USA! USA! USA!

Customs tore it up my MegaCrop like a drunk Travolta on a dance floor! But it got the green sticker.

I am so excited! Not so excited I’m prepared to research or read the instructions on how to use it mind. So...what do I do now? And OMG is the old dude blowing a J?

Tra, I really struggle with what reaction I need to click on your posts.
A beautiful plant, a plant massacre, infestations and personal injuries.
Do I click like?
Do I click the wow this shit is unbelievable moji.
We Defs need a shake head moji just for your rollercoaster journal.

Good score on the megacrop, I recently got a package from overseas and I was so worried biosecurity would hold it for testing but it seems we both had a bit of luck ;)

The eagle has landed.... so happy for you!!!

Just so you know MC has one funky problem, if you leave the package unsealed it will suck moisture right out of the air and swell up which affects the dosing since the added water weight will throw off your measurements. Scoop out 1/8th cup and store in a good but small sized Tupperware or click clack box for measuring out your regular daily or weekly feed dose. Then seal the bag up properly and store it inside of another airtight container. I think he is...

Dosing is measured with a scale at grams per gallon. With any nutes it’s best to small fresh batches, stuff leftover until the next water session can bloom & grow one eyed gila monsters

You're in good hands, Trala-^^ Mr Sauga is the resident MegaCrop guru round these parts...

And OMG is the old dude blowing a J?
Yes. Yes he is...
Scoop out 1/8th cup and store in a good but small sized Tupperware or click clack box
Maybe toss a couple of *silica gel packets in with it- lessens the "moisture magnet" tendencies a little bit...

* those packets or little barrels that come in vitamins and other pills.

I'm so jealous!
Cuntsoms sized my MC and wanted $135 to reassess the product or dispose of it.
I chose to let it go.
It's good to see that it does get in.
:green_heart:
Hey what site did you go?

Coz I noticed the site I bought from, they made like a declaration letter, look I get I could declare in a letter that I’m a Victoria Secret lingerie model it doesn’t make me one... but it looked pretty legal. My country is usually tight when it comes to imports too.

Where are you?

Tra, I really struggle with what reaction I need to click on your posts.
A beautiful plant, a plant massacre, infestations and personal injuries.
Do I click like?
Do I click the wow this shit is unbelievable moji.
We Defs need a shake head moji just for your rollercoaster journal.

Good score on the megacrop, I recently got a package from overseas and I was so worried biosecurity would hold it for testing but it seems we both had a bit of luck ;)
:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

The eagle has landed.... so happy for you!!!

Just so you know MC has one funky problem, if you leave the package unsealed it will suck moisture right out of the air and swell up which affects the dosing since the added water weight will throw off your measurements. Scoop out 1/8th cup and store in a good but small sized Tupperware or click clack box for measuring out your regular daily or weekly feed dose. Then seal the bag up properly and store it inside of another airtight container. I think he is...

Dosing is measured with a scale at grams per gallon. With any nutes it’s best to small fresh batches, stuff leftover until the next water session can bloom & grow one eyed gila monsters
Oh my God I am so nervous!

I still haven’t opened it.

Let's see the latest pics of the plants you plan on using the MC on.
Sweet fucking Jesus.

So my ordeal.

Get the tissues, coz you’ll be sobbing by the end. I am honestly THE WORST seed starter.

You're in good hands, Trala-^^ Mr Sauga is the resident MegaCrop guru round these parts...

Yes. Yes he is...

Maybe toss a couple of *silica gel packets in with it- lessens the "moisture magnet" tendencies a little bit...

* those packets or little barrels that come in vitamins and other pills.
I need all the help I can get.

Ok today’s ordeal. It started yesterday actually.

So my seeds look droopy. And they have for days. I haven’t been overwatering, but they look unhappy. And I can’t figure why. Like they are drinking every 2-3 days, but they look sad.

So I’m talking to my wingman, and I’m like what do you think? The pots are super light they need to be fed, stop panicking he says, just get a very weak mix of my veg liquid 1mL per litre, just the eg one. My brain explodes, but I didn’t say out loud why. I hang up and realise my mistake.

I am not sure why I even did it, but I have been feeding them ALOT of all 4 products. Well I know why I wanted to use them up to get ready for my MegaCrop experience. So omg I can’t even believe I did this, I have been mixing all 4 products, despite one of the products clearly having a label that says Buds a Million, and I am watering seedlings. And I have been making this mix every second feed! It’s like I want myself to fail.

986DB113-03DD-4144-9FA5-166559399C52.jpeg

So now I’m freaking out, I just want them out of those pots, I flushed the fuck out of them. I know it’s probably not right, because they are too small but everything in my gut says get them out of that soil. Get them into something clean. Their root balls weren’t bursting understandably. They are like 300mL pots. Quite small.

A21D615E-EBC5-44CC-9FC6-B30889BF24C2.jpeg

So that’s what I’ve done. I also forgot to mix perlight or what ever it’s called, into my canaa cotta or what ever it is, dirt mix, so they haven’t had that balance either.

OMG! The stress of it.

I am hoping to see an improvement by the close of business today.

B08A94B3-50C0-4E8E-8AC5-6FDD186D868A.jpeg

Hey and I’ve put a selfie in. That trigger looking finger stance I have going LOLLING! Masks are not just for covid. Always use a mask when potting up. If I had a dollar for every patient I saw who was super ill with a respiratory infection from potting mix I’d have... look I’d prolly only have $16, but I love you guys and I don’t want you to get sick.

Oh and no more guessing veg uppott flower ages. And from now on I’m going to read the labels and really listen when it comes to nutes.

FD9F9A1F-7C2C-4ECE-877E-85EBC7D34B31.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom