Trala’s Tent

Desperation is never an attractive quality in a person and I really hate being so needy but...

I am super worried about flipping. I’m worried the clonestars look more mature than the seedstars. So is it okay to flip at the same time? I only have one tent, so should I keep the more immature in veg a bit longer and evict the clones to the cold outside, I just don’t know.

I have taken video so you can see them, as they truly are. This whole concept is so strange to me - ie controlling seasons with artificial lighting. My outdoor plants were so much bigger before bud. I promise if the consensus is still to flip Sunday, I’ll flip. I just want to be 100% sure, then I can find something else to obsessively worry about.

Oh and I took Twiggy to DEM, and they set her arm with a splint. They advised there is no guarantees it won’t become neurotic and need amputation though lollllling

DAC9B4D6-E71C-4721-91F4-1A92D3E1A872.jpeg

Hi Frank :ciao:
They look nice and healthy.

It really depends on how much you want to yield from these plants.
If you are confident you can see a couple to harvest outside you could veg them longer and drop a couple outside once they out grow the tent.

Twiggy should be fine.
Poppy managed to do the same to one of my plants, I splinted it and it was fine after a few days.

Some people actually semi snap branches on purpose to train them more aggressively.
It's called supercropping, you might find that branch ends up with the biggest cola.

You might be surprised, I think they will be noticeably bigger by Sunday, now they have got over the transplant shock and have had a proper feed they will take off.

I had a plant that grew tiny beautiful cream orchid looking Flowers
Not a clue what that would have been

I knew you were just too damned perfect, you’re a gluten free vegan aren’t you?! AREN‘T YOUUUUU?!

A freak that respects the power of maths.

LOLLINGGG!

I hope so.

OMG imagine if @013 and I never had the “don‘t touch when sleeping” talk? I would literally have made their sleep time 6pm-6am so I could tend to them during daylight hours! Then sobbed when they all hermed. Do you think I could have broken them with my sleep time prodding? In the back of my mind I still worry.
You havent broke them at all. It wont have bothered them while in veg at all. You can do 24 hrs light in veg too without too much of an issue. All going great guns now. The height will soon happen in the transition to flowering buds. Keep them tied down while they stretch and the buds should form stacks as they grow upwards. All just a waiting game now you have flipped. In about a week you will notice the tops looking like starfish from above with a very defined middle , at 10 days ( ish) you will notice the white hairs poking out between the growing tips too. There will also be those two little hairs we were discussing in the beginning that will show through too. Relax and enjoy this bit now. Lol

Hi TraLa :ciao: . I'm going to follow along if you don't mind. I'm also fumbling my way through my first indoor grow so I'm going to be pretty much useless to you for advice but I'm easily impressed and give sick high fives
Always a lot of us around for help if you need it too McRib. Just shout up bud

Desperation is never an attractive quality in a person and I really hate being so needy but...

I am super worried about flipping. I’m worried the clonestars look more mature than the seedstars. So is it okay to flip at the same time? I only have one tent, so should I keep the more immature in veg a bit longer and evict the clones to the cold outside, I just don’t know.

I have taken video so you can see them, as they truly are. This whole concept is so strange to me - ie controlling seasons with artificial lighting. My outdoor plants were so much bigger before bud. I promise if the consensus is still to flip Sunday, I’ll flip. I just want to be 100% sure, then I can find something else to obsessively worry about.

Oh and I took Twiggy to DEM, and they set her arm with a splint. They advised there is no guarantees it won’t become neurotic and need amputation though lollllling

DAC9B4D6-E71C-4721-91F4-1A92D3E1A872.jpeg
Ouch on the limb. It does look too sad to survive tbh. Once they totally flop , they dont often come.cack. dont worry though she will throw 2 out to replace it in stretch. Dont worry too much as you will certainly fill the tent with buds. It wont matter which plant puts out the buds at all and the space will only produce what it can . Even 1 plant would be trained put to fill the space and have the same effect as 4. The veg is just a frame for holding buds so as long as the framework is in place across the whole room, then the buds can all find a space to develop , whether from plant 1,2,3 or 4. Watch and be amazed at their speed when you flip. Indoors is a very different experience from outside as you will see. Your role now is to guide any mains I to positions that they will find light in as they get taller. Enjoy it TraLa ,you got this girl!.

blinky eyes, unable to open all the way, a severe need of coffee, running into walls and mumbling... :rofl:
:high-five:
the hydro people said to use 3 times per week
Yes you have sorted this out now. Feed the plant not the patronising hydroguy.
You see I set it up before I knew about this place.
:love::green_heart::420:
Thank you rainman, but something for you to ponder, if I have 4 x 30cm pots in a tent that is 70cm x 700mm and I drink 2x coffees, in a 306mL mug, using 269mL of boiling water from my 1.89Lkettle which weighs approx 924g empty and I decide to add milk, how many mL If milk is too much?
:straightface:
Any ml of milk is too much, coffee should be black.
Not to mention milk is baby cow juice.
You don't want to steel the poor little baby cows juice do you?

And what sort of freak weighs an empty kettle :laugh:
:rofl:

Wow grass doesn’t grow between your toes TraLa. Your journal started the stretch before your plants ;)
You are nearly there. Once in flower all you need to do is keep your hands in your pockets and enjoy them doing their thing.
The veg phase is the interesting part for the hands-on gardener.

Hi TraLa :ciao: . I'm going to follow along if you don't mind. I'm also fumbling my way through my first indoor grow so I'm going to be pretty much useless to you for advice but I'm easily impressed and give sick high fives
Good morning McRib :)

I‘m super McStoked to meet you.

You Australian?

You‘ve hit gold here. Somehow I have found the BEST Advisory Board. They all have a special super power too , @013 is a bud master with awesome advice, @Emilya is the Goddess of Green @Ganjagrandaddy can impregnate a woman at 20 paces, @Billpopy79 does maths, and @DonkeyDick well he likes an apple and a good pat, just don’t pat him too close to his rump if you know what I’m saying. We can soak up their knowledge, while high fiving from the nose bleed section like a couple of kids at a Maccas birthday party!

Hi Frank :ciao:
They look nice and healthy.

It really depends on how much you want to yield from these plants.
If you are confident you can see a couple to harvest outside you could veg them longer and drop a couple outside once they out grow the tent.

Twiggy should be fine.
Poppy managed to do the same to one of my plants, I splinted it and it was fine after a few days.

Some people actually semi snap branches on purpose to train them more aggressively.
It's called supercropping, you might find that branch ends up with the biggest cola.

You might be surprised, I think they will be noticeably bigger by Sunday, now they have got over the transplant shock and have had a proper feed they will take off.

Not a clue what that would have been
They really are looking so much better. I went out last night for dinner, and while the lights and the auscilating, osilating fan that turns left to right blowing air on the girls are on a timer, the exhaust fan runs 24/7. Because I have been popping them out in the sun I have been turning off the fan. Well I forgot to turn it on when I put them to bed. I checked the light was on when we got home, and humidity was at 99%! I have said it before and I’ll say it again, if these were children social services would take them from me.

I’m making an executive decision today, unless you tell me not to... lolling. Kate Bush is going to be evicted from the tent. She’s just too handsy. Her arms are fucking everywhere. I have a good spot for her, she will get 10am-2:30pm direct sunlight. I’m going to uppot her too.

Murphys law with Twiggy, I almost amputate her prettiest arm. While I don’t like my chances of it healing, we will see. I don’t like that concept Of deliberately breaking limbs. It must hurt the plant somewhat. I’ll stick to my tying down with tinsel.

So is the plan flip Sunday?

Ouch on the limb. It does look too sad to survive tbh. Once they totally flop , they dont often come.cack. dont worry though she will throw 2 out to replace it in stretch. Dont worry too much as you will certainly fill the tent with buds. It wont matter which plant puts out the buds at all and the space will only produce what it can . Even 1 plant would be trained put to fill the space and have the same effect as 4. The veg is just a frame for holding buds so as long as the framework is in place across the whole room, then the buds can all find a space to develop , whether from plant 1,2,3 or 4. Watch and be amazed at their speed when you flip. Indoors is a very different experience from outside as you will see. Your role now is to guide any mains I to positions that they will find light in as they get taller. Enjoy it TraLa ,you got this girl!.
Thanks G

And thanks for all your super advice :)

I think I’m going to put Kate Bush outside. I know it’s not a nice thing to say, and I wouldn’t say it to her face, but she’s fat. Her body is hanging all over her plastic plants, and she’s grabby too. Her hands and arms are always touching the others, it’s offensive and she’s upsetting the other girls. If I don’t do something drastic I’ll have a fucking #metoo movement on my hands.

I‘m flipping Sunday.. I think. I’m 98% sure I’m flipping Sunday!

They really are looking so much better. I went out last night for dinner, and while the lights and the auscilating, osilating fan that turns left to right blowing air on the girls are on a timer, the exhaust fan runs 24/7. Because I have been popping them out in the sun I have been turning off the fan. Well I forgot to turn it on when I put them to bed. I checked the light was on when we got home, and humidity was at 99%! I have said it before and I’ll say it again, if these were children social services would take them from me.

I’m making an executive decision today, unless you tell me not to... lolling. Kate Bush is going to be evicted from the tent. She’s just too handsy. Her arms are fucking everywhere. I have a good spot for her, she will get 10am-2:30pm direct sunlight. I’m going to uppot her too.

Murphys law with Twiggy, I almost amputate her prettiest arm. While I don’t like my chances of it healing, we will see. I don’t like that concept Of deliberately breaking limbs. It must hurt the plant somewhat. I’ll stick to my tying down with tinsel.

So is the plan flip Sunday?
99% humidity, did you leave your kettle boiling in there?
If your getting that high humidity you MUST leave all fans on full all the time, no timers just leave them on.
You really want to be trying to keep that humidity below 50% in flower.
If it gets too high and you don't have enough air flow you run the risk of budrot.

I liked Kate Bush but if she has to go then so be it.

There you will know if Twiggy's appendage is going to fix in the next couple of days, give her 3 more days and take the splint off, if it flops you chop.

Sunday still sounds like a plan.

:high-five:

Yes you have sorted this out now. Feed the plant not the patronising hydroguy.

:love::green_heart::420:

:straightface:

:rofl:

Wow grass doesn’t grow between your toes TraLa. Your journal started the stretch before your plants ;)
You are nearly there. Once in flower all you need to do is keep your hands in your pockets and enjoy them doing their thing.
The veg phase is the interesting part for the hands-on gardener.
We’re flipping Sunday Donk!

(if I don’t kill them between now and then)

99% humidity, did you leave your kettle boiling in there?
If your getting that high humidity you MUST leave all fans on full all the time, no timers just leave them on.
You really want to be trying to keep that humidity below 50% in flower.
If it gets too high and you don't have enough air flow you run the risk of budrot.

I liked Kate Bush but if she has to go then so be it.

There you will know if Twiggy's appendage is going to fix in the next couple of days, give her 3 more days and take the splint off, if it flops you chop.

Sunday still sounds like a plan.
I feel like I’m in front of the judge of the child services!

I swear I always do Your honour! But I was going out to dinner last night and our friends wanted to meet at 05:30pm (side note who the fuck meets at 0530pm for DINNER?!), and I was rushing, and I had washed my new black top, and there was lint on it, I couldn’t find my lint roller so I had to use a new damp sponge then I couldn’t get my right eyelash to properly stick, and my dogs still needed walking... it’s literally never happened before and I PROMISE it will never happen again your honour :( :( :(

I keep a humidity diary and it’s always between 55-65% so that could be a problem.

OMG “I liked Kate Bush but if she has to go then so be it.” LOLLING!

Yeah I don’t like my chances , but yep if it flops I’ll chop. (Terrible message if an impotent poster just reads just the last line of this post btw).

I feel like I’m in front of the judge of the child services!

I swear I always do Your honour! But I was going out to dinner last night and our friends wanted to meet at 05:30pm (side note who the fuck meets at 0530pm for DINNER?!), and I was rushing, and I had washed my new black top, and there was lint on it, I couldn’t find my lint roller so I had to use a new damp sponge then I couldn’t get my right eyelash to properly stick, and my dogs still needed walking... it’s literally never happened before and I PROMISE it will never happen again your honour :( :( :(

I keep a humidity diary and it’s always between 55-65% so that could be a problem.

OMG “I liked Kate Bush but if she has to go then so be it.” LOLLING!

Yeah I don’t like my chances , but yep if it flops I’ll chop. (Terrible message if an impotent poster just reads just the last line of this post btw).
Lint rollers and humidity diaries, there is a picture emerging here :laugh:
Was dinner boiled egg with a tofu side?

Lint rollers and humidity diaries, there is a picture emerging here :laugh:
Was dinner boiled egg with a tofu side?
L O L L I N G !

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

My name is Tra, I’m single. I like collecting dental floss and I keep a Buttons Diary where I log daily how many buttons I’ve seen. I love going out to dinner, I like green food and I am an insectatarian, being an insectatarian has its advantages, if I crawl around on the restaurant floor long enough I often get to eat for free.

My hobbies include interpretive dance and yodelling.

I’m a cuddly girl who likes to laugh, just don’t make me laugh to hard or I pee a little.

Please swipe right and we can meet up.

How do you post videos lol
Hi there

I created a YouTube account. I have had advice to be careful to keep your information private. I’m tech nuffy and I found the process straight forward. So far I delete the videos after my posse has seen it and given me the advice I was looking for.

Hope this helps :)

Good morning McRib :)

I‘m super McStoked to meet you.

It's lovely to McMeet you too :)

You Australian?

I'm literally sitting here in my trakies and uggies eating toast and Vegemite and drinking my cuppa

You‘ve hit gold here. Somehow I have found the BEST Advisory Board. They all have a special super power too , @013 is a bud master with awesome advice, @Emilya is the Goddess of Green @Ganjagrandaddy can impregnate a woman at 20 paces, @Billpopy79 does maths, and @DonkeyDick well he likes an apple and a good pat, just don’t pat him too close to his rump if you know what I’m saying. We can soak up their knowledge, while high fiving from the nose bleed section like a couple of kids at a Maccas birthday party!

You have quite the team indeed!

Okay back to business.

I swear I am an unfit ganja mamma. So to fit the menagerie of misfits in my tiny tent, I need to detie who ever is closest to the door to stop squishing their arms. Last night Trixie and Twig got an arm out. So I go to check on them and both girls have their arms high in the air like they are raving at the famous Glastonbury Coachella music festival.

So I try to tie Trix back up again, gently I swear to God, nek minnut (only DD and aussies will get that) I hear a crack! :( :( :(

I have literally broken her. FML. I’m now an unintentional super cropper.

I was able to magnify the area. Is there anything I can do?

74A07A2F-57FE-4D97-A0EA-B0F4BAA00F21.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom