Trala’s Tent

There you go. Any means necessary. She will mend with a knuckle.
But not like a moose knuckle, eh? Coz they notoriously don’t heal. What?
Are you joking or serious? Because I’m literally just about to get my duct tape out of my Back Packer Killer Kit and do it.
Cable ties also very useful for the outbacker on the go.
So I try to tie Trix back up again, gently I swear to God, nek minnut (only DD and aussies will get that) I hear a crack! :( :( :(
Yeah, nah you’re coming the raw prawn, love. The last time I sweared at god nek minnit was a taniwha chasing my hairy arse down the road. I’m still running.

Loved the view looking down the tops of your girls. Nice symmetries :cheesygrinsmiley:

Also TraLa,

Thanks for the high praise and rave reviews the other day but I’m not the bud master. I’m the greenest greenhorn there ever was and hope to have finally learned how to kill less plants, clones and seedlings. I just lost 4 clones over the last few weeks but had other batches as a backup plan.

Right now I’ll settle for not killing them but one day I hope to get good at growing them!

There is a difference- you know?

But not like a moose knuckle, eh? Coz they notoriously don’t heal. What?

Cable ties also very useful for the outbacker on the go.

Yeah, nah you’re coming the raw prawn, love. The last time I sweared at god nek minnit was a taniwha chasing my hairy arse down the road. I’m still running.

Loved the view looking down the tops of your girls. Nice symmetries :cheesygrinsmiley:
Good morning!

:) :) :)

No Aussie should ever be without their Backpacker Killer Kit, you just never know when you are going to snap a branch or pick up a backpacking hitch hiker :D

OMG I literally snot giggle dribbled first time I saw that YouTube. We still say “nek minnut” here!

Thanks Donk! I’m flipping Sunday night, if I haven’t killed them between now and then.

Also TraLa,

Thanks for the high praise and rave reviews the other day but I’m not the bud master. I’m the greenest greenhorn there ever was and hope to have finally learned how to kill less plants, clones and seedlings. I just lost 4 clones over the last few weeks but had other batches as a backup plan.

Right now I’ll settle for not killing them but one day I hope to get good at growing them!

There is a difference- you know?
Stick with me, kid. I can teach you next level ways to fuck up plants.

I think the secret to an unsuccessful grow is waking them at sleep time, treating a coco grow like a normal grow, snapping branches when LST’ing, defoliating to the point they look like an oncology patient, only use your exhaust fan not your ausulating osulating fan that turns left and right and blows air on your plants so your humidity is a comfortable 90% at sleep time and over watering.

I think the secret to an unsuccessful grow is waking them at sleep time, treating a coco grow like a normal grow, snapping branches when LST’ing, defoliating to the point they look like an oncology patient, only use your exhaust fan not your ausulating osulating fan that turns left and right and blows air on your plants so your humidity is a comfortable 90% at sleep time and over watering.
Sage advice. (That’s a flavour of chicken).

And I’d like to introduce my two newest stowaway hero’s, who I hold little chance for given my tent is going to 12:12 on Sunday and being winter our daylight is approximately 10 hours long. The bigger one is Harley and the other one is Quinn. #girlpower
You had these little ones so now you need to take responsibility for them,
All you need is a little light, just enough to veg them maybe 100w.
Somewhere suitable to put them, doesn't have to be a tent.
Train them, love them, don't call them fat when they bush out,
then in a couple of months when your enjoying your first quality harvest you will have 2 ready made monster plants to put straight to flower in your tent.
Voila, Tra never runs out of weed again.
Harley and Quinn were sent for a reason ;)

then in a couple of months when your enjoying your first quality harvest you will have 2 ready made monster plants to put straight to flower in your tent.
Hmm. I’ve only got the one Mars Hydro light. So I’m not sure how this will be possible.

Given that I accidentally left them outside in an acid agent orange fuelled rain storm yesterday that reason might be to just to slowly torture them to death. Maybe I’m like an Australian hemp version of Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill. Maybe I’m just subconsciously trying to kill them so I can use their skin to make a coat. If there was a cry motey, it would be here ——> ;cry:

Quinn is literally a twisted mess. I don’t think she’ll ever walk again, let alone bloom.

She rubs the lotion onto her leaves else she gets the hose again.

F3C27601-DE3E-4E1F-824E-B169B01F0F96.jpeg

Someone or sometwo or even somethree has to go, outside, but how do I choose?

The tent is really only big enough for one. I’m so annoyed I didn’t get a bit bigger tent. The guy at the hydroponic shop told me I mad3 a mistake with tent size.

:( :( :(
But it has given you a great little veg/motherplant tent for the future when you go bigger on the main tent. Wow TraLa this is flying now. Plants will find their own spaces when crammed in but it is the airflow through the whole plants frame that will be the issue. We need to avoid too high RH and also leaves sitting on top of others creating wet patches that mould. A really heavy defoliation on the plants as you move towards the flip can help to allow this. Prof flora uses a small tent now and seeing his girls using the tents edges to support themselves safely shows that this wont be an issue.

Welcome to the Ganjagrandaddy style of growing.lol we have all been exactly there too TraLa. Learnt more from fucking things up than reading .lol before long you will start to experiment and try stuff as experiments. There is a grower on another forum I use who does amazing stuff to her plants with pipe cleaners. Her tie downs and plant shapes are genuine works of art. These plants can take some serious abuse before they give up. The only time they are so vulnerable is prior to getting rooted well.

Sound thinking and vibes right there.

The only time they are so vulnerable is prior to getting rooted well.
But I didn’t though. Let the records show that I let this comment pass without passing comment. I hardly need say how surprised I was even to read GGD apparently straight faced on this. Suffice to say I have nothing to add. Nup. Not even gunna.

But it has given you a great little veg/motherplant tent for the future when you go bigger on the main tent. Wow TraLa this is flying now. Plants will find their own spaces when crammed in but it is the airflow through the whole plants frame that will be the issue. We need to avoid too high RH and also leaves sitting on top of others creating wet patches that mould. A really heavy defoliation on the plants as you move towards the flip can help to allow this. Prof flora uses a small tent now and seeing his girls using the tents edges to support themselves safely shows that this wont be an issue.
Omg!

You people with your made up words! Fimming, and scroging, and LSTing, and pHing! Now rHing?!

What is RH?

I’m literally only just getting my head around pH? And when I say getting my head around it, I started researching it then fell asleep two minutes in due to shear boredom!

You say it won’t be an issue, but it sounds like a BIG issue!

I need advice!

I have this friend, he’s kind of like a dooms day prepper and he’s starting to freak me out because my humidity has been high in my tent - like 88%.

I have just recorded today’s temp/humidity in my THD (that’s what we cool kids call a temp humidity diary) and it’s 22 degrees and 75%.

I don’t really want to spend more money on my tent as I’m not convinced I can pull this off and I don’t want to throw good money after bad.

Any ideas?

PS I ebayed humidifiers. How does this look?

90E793DE-130A-49DD-BEA5-B28AB9940A31.jpeg

I run a dehumidifier in the flower room now, having lost some CBD to budrot (bastard!)
But yeah, but nah, but ok now who are you and does TraLa know you are using her login? What you are proposing has nothing to do with shutting a stable door, a horse having bolted. Trust me I know my Stable doors.
Is TraLa ok? Do we need to send help?

Back
Top Bottom