Trala’s Tent

Never heard or used that humidifier. I would greatly recommend you going to lowes, home depot and getting a good dehumidifier if possible. It has made a world of difference in my years. A good one will run $250.
OMG!

De, DE, DE!!!!!

Honestly I can make myself cringe when it comes to my dumbarse comments!

This is like me buying a super sonic magnifying glass to try and sex my plants all over again...

😢

You’re on holiday, you’re cool. Some of my best selves have sometimes packed their shit and headed off on sabbatical never to be seen again. Don’t really know how it is for monkeys, but for donkeys it is most definitely an ass-shagging world. Gotta pace yourself.
Like @HunterNitro said so succinctly while I was dicking about - it’s a dehumidifier you’re after. Even though that is one you were looking at you’ll need a bigger tank. Some of the good ones have presets too which is handy.
OMG!

De, DE, DE!!!!!

Honestly I can make myself cringe when it comes to my dumbarse comments!

This is like me buying a super sonic magnifying glass to try and sex my plants all over again...

😢
Annnd you are now back in the room.

Haha its ok. I know what we are all after as its always the same. For sure want to save your money and get a decent one. My 70 Pint huge tank fills up in 6 hours, i can only imagine that little thing if it even took much moisture out the air. Some have pumps to auto pump the water through a hose you connect it to. Mine is a drip gravity system and as long as its downhill it will discharge the water and you dont have to empty the tank. Check out the 50 and 70 pint dehumidifiers at your local store to get an idea. I would recommend at least a 50 if you are in a humid location.

I have just recorded today’s temp/humidity in my THD (that’s what we cool kids call a temp humidity diary) and it’s 22 degrees and 75%.
Love your THD TLA. There is no doubt you’re one on the cool kids.

I’ve been looking at getting a dehumidifier too. I have my eye on this one but I’m not sure it’s big enough. It’s certainly expensive enough for me. I thought it was good that you can hook up a hose and have it drain to a bucket... dunno...

You’re on holiday, you’re cool. Some of my best selves have sometimes packed their shit and headed off on sabbatical never to be seen again. Don’t really know how it is for monkeys, but for donkeys it is most definitely an ass-shagging world. Gotta pace yourself.
Like @HunterNitro said so succinctly while I was dicking about - it’s a dehumidifier you’re after. Even though that is one you were looking at you’ll need a bigger tank. Some of the good ones have presets too which is handy.

Annnd you are now back in the room.
It’s just so annoying!

I don‘t want to outlay more money, know what I mean?

But looks like I’m going to have to.

Whats the absolute cheapest I can go?

Haha its ok. I know what we are all after as its always the same. For sure want to save your money and get a decent one. My 70 Pint huge tank fills up in 6 hours, i can only imagine that little thing if it even took much moisture out the air. Some have pumps to auto pump the water through a hose you connect it to. Mine is a drip gravity system and as long as its downhill it will discharge the water and you dont have to empty the tank. Check out the 50 and 70 pint dehumidifiers at your local store to get an idea. I would recommend at least a 50 if you are in a humid location.
Mate I’m in Queensland, Straya.

We invented humidity!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Love your THD TLA. There is no doubt you’re one on the cool kids.

I’ve been looking at getting a dehumidifier too. I have my eye on this one but I’m not sure it’s big enough. It’s certainly expensive enough for me. I thought it was good that you can hook up a hose and have it drain to a bucket... dunno...
Ahhhhhhhhhh!

$250?!

Surely there has to be an cheaper way?!

And I’m not a fan of fucking about with buckets and hoses. As fun as this is, sometimes I miss the good old less complicated days when I just put a seed in a pot, watered it with the hose when it didn’t rain, and my biggest worry was someone spotting it through my raggedy arsed fence and pinching it, sure my buds were shit, but I didn’t have this constant nIggling anxiety. These tent plants are so self righteous, entitled and needy! I demand 18 hours of light, help I’m yellow, feed me, ohhh my leaves are wilty give me a drink of water, I hate this pot, I want something bigger, I‘m too hot, I need a fan, I want fresher air I need an exhaust fan, ohhhh now I’m too sweaty, I need a dehumidifier! Harden the fuck up! Your mother plant literally survived despite storms, despite cyclonic winds, despite egg frying heat and endured humidity that makes even a dry fart feel wet!

Sorry... I'm back.

...just had to poop

:ciao:
Hello!

Hey good to see you back :)

You been in jail on holidays?

I also defoliated, actually I don’t think that’s the right word lol, defoliagated, oh I don’t know, what ever the word is that means stripping leaves, and you took a before and after pic and posted it in here. I was so impressed, the after was just days later and it exploded with new growth.

Yeah mine didn’t turn out like that at all. FML.

Have a look and see if you can find a used one locally, you will struggle to get in the ideal range with that little one, although it's better than nothing.

humidity that makes even a dry fart feel wet!
Omg I would have to hold it in forever, I couldn't deal with that sort of worry in my life :thedoubletake:

Have a look and see if you can find a used one locally, you will struggle to get in the ideal range with that little one, although it's better than nothing.

Omg I would have to hold it in forever, I couldn't deal with that sort of worry in my life :thedoubletake:
Oh that’s a great idea :)

I‘ll look on marketplace.

Too funny :D

Yo, TraLa! You looked at mine so I'll look at yours!

Why don't you use a carbon filter to bring down the humidity? I bought a fan speed controller recently so I've managed to dial in a pretty stable humidity considering I'm bottom feeding my plant in a cramped space! Also it deals with the smelly smell which is nice if you're looking to be discrete

Why don't you use a carbon filter to bring down the humidity? I bought a fan speed controller recently so I've managed to dial in a pretty stable humidity considering I'm bottom feeding my plant in a cramped space! Also it deals with the smelly smell which is nice if you're looking to be discrete
Hi Shaggy

What is this carbon filter you speak of?

OMG bottom feeding sounds fucking disgusting! No wonder there is smelly smell!

Every day I’m faced with buying yet another bloody thing!

These plants will end up producing nothing and costing me a grand!

Oh and I’ve been described as many things, but discrete has never been one! Lolllll

I have to comment that if you are using a carbon filter to bring down humidity, you are doing it all wrong. We put a prefilter over our metal carbon filters just to capture moisture so it doesnt get into the filter housing and the charcoal. Good air movement is the key... but this problem should be solved before it gets to the air filtering system or you will drastically reduce the lifespan of your filters. If you find that your filter is rusting in place... this is the problem.

Hi Shaggy

What is this carbon filter you speak of?

OMG bottom feeding sounds fucking disgusting! No wonder there is smelly smell!

Every day I’m faced with buying yet another bloody thing!

These plants will end up producing nothing and costing me a grand!

Oh and I’ve been described as many things, but discrete has never been one! Lolllll

Have a look on your local hydro store's website. It's a filter that sits inside your tent and a fan draws air through the filter and exhausts it out of the tent. The carbon filters the smell of the weed and draws out the humidity

Hi @Emilya

:)

I will take some pics of my menagerie today. I have seen great improvement in their colour. They’re not so Kermit green. Unhealthy plants make me genuinely feel sad. Kate Bush has been put outside, and she’s still a little light for my liking. It has rained heavily here every night since she’s been outside. It initially caused me actual anxiety, but I have to remind myself she is a plant and plants have gone okay outside since forever.

You will die a little if I tell you what I did soil wise tho ;)

I have to comment that if you are using a carbon filter to bring down humidity, you are doing it all wrong. We put a prefilter over our metal carbon filters just to capture moisture so it doesnt get into the filter housing and the charcoal. Good air movement is the key... but this problem should be solved before it gets to the air filtering system or you will drastically reduce the lifespan of your filters. If you find that your filter is rusting in place... this is the problem.

I am aware that I need good air flow so I have a fan blowing onto my canopy and blows between the light and the top of my net.
IMG_20200613_184425.jpg

She's very happy at the moment so I think I'm doing it well so far. Any input is more than welcome, however I don't want to hijack this thread haha!

That’s interesting charcoal reducing smell weed wise. When dressing a fungating or necrotic wound, I don’t know if you’ve smelled it before, they stink of rotting meat, we use a charcoal dressing along with healing properties like bactigras, or inadine, and the sole use for the charcoal is to reduce smell.

Back
Top Bottom