Trala’s Tent

Well there you have it Trala - the one method that didn't work for me is perfect for you
Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? Into the fridge too early? Dunno
Chuffed it has worked out for you anyway :)
Thank you :)

I think it might be our weather. Drying on my line in my flower room just dries it too harshly compared to how the fridge dry looks. I am so shocked at the colour. It has kept its vibrancy. And the smell of it is amazing. My son popped in yesterday and I gave him a whiff, this is just hours in the jar and his face lit up. He was very anti fridge dry when I mentioned it.

I will be able to do a comparison for you from Kimee coz I have the bulk of her line drying.

The other stuff I took off her is currently 55% humidity in the fridge. I’m actually going to empty that fridge today in preparation for my next harvest. I’m going to take the large Coca-Cola’s off both plants today as I think it must be time. I’ll let the other lower stuff cook a bit longer.

If it causes too much angst with my boyfriend I’ll just buy another fridge. He legit has the selfishness of an only child when it comes to his man cave.

I gave up on doing Leslie Sansone videos because she's just too fucking cheerful all the time. :battingeyelashes:
I’ll tell you a funny, I was laying on a blanket under my flowering Lilly Pilly trees yesterday reading my book on my iPad and the lorikeets were madly suckling the nectar from its flowers. And I though I’ll take a pic of it and put it in your thread with a smug Living the Dream type caption.

16D318DA-8DD9-468B-AD6A-554DC40921CD.jpeg

Just after I took the pic a lorikeet literally sprayed birdshit across my mouth, chin and neck! Took the S right out of my smug.

People like that only sit sniveling in their dressing rooms and end up with broken lives because everything about them is fake - they believe their own bullshit until they forget who they were and end up nobody
^^^^^^ Growings showing first hand why he was fired from his job as part of the PR Team at Instagram.

L O L L I N G

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Maggots in a wound... damn. Nurses are heroes! I would be kicked out of nursing school on maggot wound day.
Omg that has soooooo tickled me.

Tbh I would have too if it was a day.

I’ll tell you a funny about my first day of placement. My nurse asked me to help this elderly Down Syndrome patient (60+ which is elderly for DS given the cardiac issues) with a pee bottle. I lifted his gown and was faced with three balls, no dick. I pressed the bottle into the top ball and sort of hoped for the best. I said “is it in?” And he grinned, which I took as yes. Nek minnut I feel warmth down my leg. I have his ball in the bottle and he is pissing down my leg.

The piss ran straight into my shoe and for the rest of my placement shift I felt the squelch with every step.

I sobbed tramatically to my bf when I got home “if I can’t tell a dick from a ball how can I be a nurse?”.

Lolllll

Omg that has soooooo tickled me.

Tbh I would have too if it was a day.

I’ll tell you a funny about my first day of placement. My nurse asked me to help this elderly Down Syndrome patient (60+ which is elderly for DS given the cardiac issues) with a pee bottle. I lifted his gown and was faced with three balls, no dick. I pressed the bottle into the top ball and sort of hoped for the best. I said “is it in?” And he grinned, which I took as yes. Nek minnut I feel warmth down my leg. I have his ball in the bottle and he is pissing down my leg.

The piss ran straight into my shoe and for the rest of my placement shift I felt the squelch with every step.

I sobbed tramatically to my bf when I got home “if I can’t tell a dick from a ball how can I be a nurse?”.

Lolllll
That's a big LOL!!!! I gotta bookmark this one, to read to my biz partner tomorrow. She (like everyone) loves the crazy stories from that Stralian nurse lady.

Strayan mate. The L is silent.

What's up with silent letters? If they're silent, why the fuck do we need them in a word at all?

What's up with silent letters? If they're silent, why the fuck do we need them in a word at all?
Omg I’m loving this sassy Hashgirl!

Have you been in the sherry Daisy?
Lollllllllll

Bogans don’t pronounce the L in Australian. Like rednecks When it comes to the A in American.

Murica!!! (Big joke of a country anyway)
Here is Jack living his best life without a care in the world...
IMG_20211025_182122.jpg

Omg just stoppppppp!

You‘re embarrassing yourself maaaaaaaaate.

SOOOOO GIGGGLYYYYYYY

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
I am? I got to the Ds in the Australian slang dictionary… Don’t make me go to E!

Lol this was the other day busted him out getting mighty comfortable... The bed was made when I walked out came back to this face!! Fucker
IMG_20211015_115129.jpg

So I have had the best day. I got a bit of a start on the big girls. I was going to get glitter advice and next minute I was committed to trimming. I’ve done what I watched Krissi in here do, and that is extend the harvest. Like take a bit at a time. I took the biggest Coca-Cola’s. I just had a terrible rot feeling.

I’m going to uppot Mimmy tomorrow. (Apart from her missing hand) she is just perfect. An absolute picture of health.

OMG, how’s this. Every single one of my clones (except Mimmy’s hand) is showing signs of life today. I can’t believe it lollll. I’m calling today their birthday :)

Berry Bee aka Shiskaberry
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 65

9E630AA4-2B7E-4EF0-9226-3175B467F95F.jpeg

Road Runner aka Peyote Critical
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 67

A643AC7A-ED07-49F2-9E58-8F17B759DC8A.jpeg

I’ve just lumped the babies together in one pic. I am super excited to watch the little monsters get crazy. I’ll keep 4 and begrudgingly give away 3 :(

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Barneys Seed
Veg - Day 32

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Barneys Seed
Veg Day 1

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Veg - Day 1

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Veg - Day 1

D0055133-68EA-4EAA-A2B7-CDC41FB00225.jpeg

Scissor Jizz resembles a block of hash. I swear if I had an oven ring I’d fuckimg hot knife it for old times sake lollll

4ECDFBC0-0E71-4F0D-B8D6-E44A92C97EE8.jpeg

My Thinner Big Girls ♥️♥️

524BADCF-7C6A-4190-BBD0-D029E13FC298.jpeg

The Familam ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

8EE2B6D9-28B5-4D46-80A3-F5DF1352B91A.jpeg

I am typing this while eating my first mango for the season and my iPad screen is a sticky mess! LOLLL

Gear change, I wonder if he will notice I’ve been in his fridge…

327109DE-BC25-4484-8CAC-5DB6DA2A9CD7.jpeg

Less than 24 hours ago

Me: omg I hate people who go on about themselves online…

Also Me: Here’s my buds in a makeshift vase, before and after, here’s me holding buds before and after. Be thankful I didn’t post a before and after Mango pic.

Coz it totes would have looked like this:-

2C8FC063-B686-47FF-BE02-5658DF5910F9.jpeg

04C0C1DB-E24C-4BAA-BB63-7655AF11077E.jpeg

No doubt I’ll be back in the morning to post a pic of my post mango poo. After once again sledging online oversharers…

I’ve defs got bipolar tendencies fo sho.

Back
Top Bottom