Trala’s Tent

Well, my house is a fucking disaster so bud washing is not high on my priority list.

So Mimmy has forgiven me for first waterboarding her (nit prevention), then dragging her out of her comfortable bed for a new bigger pot, then finally shackling her down with hooks and rocks. It was a big day for her, and when I put her to bed yesterday she looked fucking miserable.

Thankfully unlike me, she is not one to hold a grudge. She is HUGE for her age (well I think she is). I’ve had to make CarhookTM extenders. She has already grown a double bionic fist where her hand used to be, and she is easily the prettiest looking plant I’ve grown yet even though she’s lopsided. She has this one dodgy leaf tho, and it’s taking all of my power not to nip it off lolllll

I am so in love with her ♥️♥️♥️

97233B22-6AEE-4500-8EF0-EEC16E3B6303.jpeg
EDFA2E4A-3ADB-481F-97B5-A1EAD81F8ACD.jpeg
FEC7E301-8F09-42F8-9AA8-7AB060929A5C.jpeg

when I put her to bed yesterday she looked fucking miserable.
Yeah, she looked pissed off yesterday...but she's definitely over it now..
She's a pretty one, I can't even tell she's missing a hand ..
Well done once again, Trala !

Yeah, she looked pissed off yesterday...but she's definitely over it now..
She's a pretty one, I can't even tell she's missing a hand ..
Well done once again, Trala !
Hi C Bird :)

Thank you so much :) I have to make CarhookTM extenders omg my iPad recognises CarhookTM LOLLLINGGGG

36B338C5-3830-47F8-B54B-65A60FBD6167.jpeg

Hey at work today I literally stopped a doctor killing (look an oversell for the trama. I never let the truth get in the way of a good story, but defs would have caused severe harm tho) a patient with a med error. Wrong dose. I felt so proud, everyone was back slapping me with “brilliant pick up”. Then as the day wore on I got to know the patient better and realised I’d made a HUGE mistake LOLLLL

Kimee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped clone
Veg in total 96 days
Flower in total 64 days

Final Weigh: 171grams or 6.1oz
(
this is not including the maybe 1 to 2 oz I have fridge curing)

This plant has been an absolute honour to grow. She is the first of my special Barney’s Seeds and I’m so happy I have yet another chance with her given Tee Bee has fought hard and successfully sprouted her little roots and is now Day 2 of Veg.

I’m probably wrong, but I really feel the step in the Lotus method of drying ie taking her sun leaves off really negatively affected her, she wasn’t happy. I will say standing on the other side of the shock of seeing her sugar leaves browning, and now she is dry, I “may” have been a tad Tramatic. I really thought she was fucked, and as I frantically trimmed her that day after work I so contemplated binning her. What a mistake that would have been.

I‘m not sure if I’ve told you, but my dream has been to have a selection of 3 different blends for my son to choose from, coz like me he loves 3 too lolll. And while I know she is at the very beginning of her cure and isn’t smokable yet, I can now see it’s going to happen.

My shelf is once again looking plentiful. And Trala’s store is officially opened and now has 3 choices of smoke which holds 10g per jar. Looking at it makes my heart feel so lucky ♥️♥️♥️

47DD9E20-8B57-4FEB-9518-839A186B713D.jpeg
5878831B-5651-44AC-9C4E-52896EC2872C.jpeg
BB92E072-3607-4078-BB23-6BFC25A6974C.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️⭐♥️♥️♥️⭐♥️♥️♥️⭐

5C4A132B-3AE2-4986-8EB5-2B969C74FFED.jpeg
44AB6796-E3D9-415F-84C6-819F0F5B3B17.jpeg
Excellent ending to that one. Once the gassy citrus has subsided a little in the cure. The whole terp profile will be more prevalent. Agree on the variety too.more the merrier and stops strain tolerance being an issue. Nothing worse than getting used to ones we like. This is my auto logic of late. Could get 2-3oz per plant and have 12 strains for variety in my space. Impossible for the photoperiods and their size though.

Well done T diddy!
Thank you :)

It wasn’t quite that obvious. It was an iron transfusion and the patient was needing a cardiac protocol dosage, which is 1g and the doctor wanted 1800mg administered in 250mL which meant he would have almost had double the dose in a concentrated form. 250mL is good if your heart is ok, but usually 1800mg it needs to be in 500mL. Doctor updated the order to reflect 1000mg in 250mL.

I’m defs the dumbest nurse on my ward so I felt hell clever. Infusions are a two person set up, and my TL set it up and I was the checker. When I pointed it out she sang my praises all afternoon. Even the pharmacist came over and good jobbed me. Felt great tbh :)

Excellent ending to that one. Once the gassy citrus has subsided a little in the cure. The whole terp profile will be more prevalent. Agree on the variety too.more the merrier and stops strain tolerance being an issue. Nothing worse than getting used to ones we like. This is my auto logic of late. Could get 2-3oz per plant and have 12 strains for variety in my space. Impossible for the photoperiods and their size though.
I was well pleased. I think I’ve got 2 oz in the fridge which would total 8oz. Biggest yield I have ever got from one plant yet.

I’m really interested to compare the yields from a reg clone and a monstercropped clone. My Peyote Critical little monster has decided to embrace life so time will tell.

Do you fridge dry?

Good day Lady Trala! Here's a song for you. My favorite Strayan musician!
Good morning DB :)

Why have I never heard of this Strayan musician maaaaate?

OMG that is going straight to Spotify. I absolutely LOVE it.

When I told you I was afraid to fall, really I was afraid to flyyyyyyyyyyy.

DB my heart heard those lyrics. Thank you so much for introducing me to him.

Good morning DB :)

Why have I never heard of this Strayan musician maaaaate?

OMG that is going straight to Spotify. I absolutely LOVE it.

When I told you I was afraid to fall, really I was afraid to flyyyyyyyyyyy.

DB my heart heard those lyrics. Thank you so much for introducing me to him.
You're welcome. That guy is traveling the world all the time...

You're welcome. That guy is traveling the world all the time...
Omg how did I not know that guy, DB?

Howwwww?

Tho I have to say, watching him do all that tricky guitar stuff looked like he had a Tourette’s tic at times lolllll

Omg how did I not know that guy, DB?

Howwwww?

Tho I have to say, watching him do all that tricky guitar stuff looked like he had a Tourette’s tic at times lolllll
I love that tricky guitar stuff!

Just a drive by ,,
But congrats on harvest an 8 ounce is a solid amount for a single plant,, well done :ganjamon:

Just a drive by ,,
But congrats on harvest an 8 ounce is a solid amount for a single plant,, well done :ganjamon:
Hello you :)

FYI I’m basically fluent in scot. Orrrr kai the noooooo Jimmy!

I know, I was shook, particularly given how airy the buds were. I’m looking forward to comparing monstercropped clone yield to a ordinary clone clone yield.

I just came across your journal and looking forward to read. I feel like I need a table of contents
Well if you’re looking for a professional, informative and educational experience you are clearly in the wrong thread.

Let me save you some time. Omg they’re dead, no hang on, they’re alive, oh fuck I just kicked them all over, Omg they’re dead, no hang on they’re alive, oh fuck I got the nutes wrong, they’re dead, no hang on they’re alive, I lost one, fuck it fell off the fence, they’re dead, no hang on they’re alive. Just reread that 3 times and you’re all caught up ;)

Back
Top Bottom